Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

dubstarr wrote: »
    Yes please do

Sent it
    has it to do with acid?

You remember what that comedian TJ Miller was accused of? Yeah, pretty much that-but multiple instances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

RTE concert orchestra , that bloody ad for them is awful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

maura Derrane

DR ciara kelly i could go a long time about her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

Jim Allister of the TUV party turns my stomach, he is the stereotypical pretentious unionist and I also hate Jamie Bryson, he is the typical Belfast person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

I can dm you a link, but nothing I can post here.

Can you send me the link please?

Oops! wrote: »
    Can you send me the link please?

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

I'm so sick of listening to Lewis Capaldi on the radio every single day, that I'm beginning to hate him. And I don't even know what he looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Double post.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Barna77 wrote: »
    I'm so sick of listening to Lewis Capaldi on the radio every single, that I'm beginning to hate him. And I don't even know what he looks like.

Lucky you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I'm so sick of listening to Lewis Capaldi on the radio every single, that I'm beginning to hate him. And I don't even know what he looks like.

He’s a disgusting looking human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

That whinging voice does my fuppin head in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Who de fuuherke is he?

He’s a disgusting looking human being.

This is Lewis Capaldi.

5_US-ENTERTAINMENT-MUSIC-GRAMMY-ARRIVALS.jpg

This is Quasimodo from Disney's the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

hXcYSPFP_400x400.jpg

Wait... I think I mixed those two up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

RTE concert orchestra , that bloody ad for them is awful

is it a begging effort by RTE to say we need 2 Orchestras

is it a begging effort by RTE to say we need 2 Orchestras

Lots of people playing random instruments and a girl in a white jumper going ooh and ahh on a Zoom screen,

Greasy-haired and grey-faced Sean Bean. He's probably a lovely chap but he plays one character and that character looks like he lacks oxygen and doesn't shampoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Candie wrote: »
    Greasy-haired and grey-faced Sean Bean. He's probably a lovely chap but he plays one character and that character looks like he lacks oxygen and doesn't shampoo.

His real name is 'Old Woman'. He uses the Irish translation for professional purposes.

Candie wrote: »

He always dies in the first episode, so at least you get the " Kill Barney" moment

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Greasy Kernt !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Rosie Jones, the 'comedian'. Okay, she has cerebral palsy but that doesn't mean we have to listen to her!

And yeah, her lack of talent isn't the reason I inexplicably can't stand her. It's why I 'explicably' don't like her...

Rosie Jones, the 'comedian'. Okay, she has cerebral palsy but that doesn't mean we have to listen to her!

And yeah, her lack of talent isn't the reason I inexplicably can't stand her. It's why I 'explicably' don't like her...

There's a good youtube channel called Comedy Unleashed. It's not the Woke comedy that's sort of strangling comedy right now.
    Lives by the 'everyone's a target, including us' code of comedy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Adrian Kennedy - absolute sh*tehawk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Mícheál Martin, I cant even look at him. He has the look of evil about him and absolutely no people skills whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

His real name is 'Old Woman'. He uses the Irish translation for professional purposes.

Bravo!

Anna Geary she just tried to hard to sell herself as a media whore . when they try to hard its never a good look.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Jane7939

That diet doctor always on operation transformation cant stand her........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Dickie10. I hate him/her for absolutely no reason other than see-ing their name before I started typing and taking a spite., Only joking Dickie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Dickie10 wrote: »
    Anna Geary she just tried to hard to sell herself as a media whore . when they try to hard its never a good look.

she's tried her hand at many things to stay relevant after her camogie career, news reader, social media personality, life coach, radio show host and it seems to not stick

• Advertisement

she's tried her hand at many things to stay relevant after her camogie career, news reader, social media personality, life coach, radio show host and it seems to not stick

It's like that Riyadh Khalaf guy. His youtube career is going down the toilet. (Has about 300K subscribers, his videos barely make 18 000 views. And he only does one video a month. He has sponsors, can't imagine they're too happy with the low views).

He tried to be an author, tried to be 'gay motivator', and tried to appeal to the 'woke'crowd.

Now he's on Celebrity MAsterchef. He'll probably be on Dancing with the Stars (the Irish one) in a few months.
    RTE has to have 'tokens'. He fulfills the 'gay' token.

Advertisement