Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭TheDavester

razorblunt wrote: »
    He's a proper asshóle. I've yet to meet anyone that knows/knew him personally and had something nice to say about him.
    Absolutely flogged a dead horse with his skits too.
    Same with that Sir Steve fella who sits in his car and shouts in a farmer accent about something.

Twomey peaked when he requested any barbers willing to call round to him at midnight one night so he could get a fresh haircut.

i wouldn't think any one would take credit for his haircut

It seems to be the same for all the facebook "comedians" do one joke or impression (loud voice and not changing from their own) and beat it to death, Sir Stevo Timothy, Doireann Gahirty, Twomey, Rorys Stories etc....id have more respect for them if they actually tried another joke and not go down the beating of the same thing and trying to pass screaming really loudly as "comedy"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Andrew Stanley... Bingo loco... Comedian...and vile individual

One of the most unfunny 'comedians' I've ever seen. Does the usual 'gurning' face, or comedy that doesn't sell inside or outside of Ireland.
    i wouldn't think any one would take credit for his haircut

It seems to be the same for all the facebook "comedians" do one joke or impression (loud voice and not changing from their own) and beat it to death, Sir Stevo Timothy, Doireann Gahirty, Twomey, Rorys Stories etc....id have more respect for them if they actually tried another joke and not go down the beating of the same thing and trying to pass screaming really loudly as "comedy"

I'm not a fan of Foil, Arms and Hog... but they do liveshows, testing out material in front of an audience. So they're gradually testing out timing, what works, what doesn't. When a joke needs speeding up, where the fat needs to be trimmed etc etc etc

Social media has made EVERYONE think they're comedians. Comedy's a craft, same as music, or art-you don't just write one joke and call yourself a comedian.
    You have to work hard at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

One of the most unfunny 'comedians' I've ever seen. Does the usual 'gurning' face, or comedy that doesn't sell inside or outside of Ireland .

If you do a little research you will see that his unfunny comedy is the least of the horrors he's imparted on some

If you do a little research you will see that his unfunny comedy is the least of the horrors he's imparted on some

Oh boy... you might have to dm me details.

I've heard stories of promoters and club runners who are the scum of the earth.

Oh boy... you might have to dm me details.

I've heard stories of promoters and club runners who are the scum of the earth.

If you've heard of a very good Scottish comedian called Daniel Sloss, search for his live show "X," and go to about 70 mins in and just listen

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Simon, Leo and Tony. Every time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Amanda Holden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Eoghan McDermott

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Karl Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

Ricky Gervais

• Advertisement

Probably a mod here.

EX socialite Gavin Lambe-Murphy has revealed how he collapsed in the street at the height of his fame — and was only saved by his shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

Brian O’Driscoll , I had THE strangest dream last week about him. Extremely realistic, scary. Is it ok to say here? It’s nothing major !

Dickie10 wrote: »
    Brian O’Driscoll , I had THE strangest dream last week about him. Extremely realistic, scary. Is it ok to say here? It’s nothing major !

You just know that O'Gara thinks he is a plonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

I dreamt he was on the late late show with Patrick kielty of all people, tubridy is there asking questions and all but suddenly odriscoll sneezes or gets up and throws like a few sweets or soft toy something like that into audience I can’t think what exactly it was but he’s up off the chair doing something semi active. When suddenly he drops a big bag of cocaine out of his inside blazer jacket, of course being a dream it’s all exaggerated greatly, the coke goes everywhere, like slapstick stuff all over his face like flour all over his clothes . And he just sits their with a half grin on his face. To top it off odriscoll runs his hand on the table in front of him and licks the coke up off it and just shrugs his shoulders knowing the whole game is up. Kielty puts his arms round him and is about to launch into the demons he has struggled with regarding coke addiction. Tubridy has his head in his hands. That’s where it ended. Bloody weird but I know where the links all came from, I was that sure it happened I checked my phone at 5 am expecting it to be all over social media

If you've heard of a very good Scottish comedian called Daniel Sloss, search for his live show "X," and go to about 70 mins in and just listen

Jesus Ch***t....

I've heard a few people mention there being a number of rapists and creeps in the comedy scene, here in Ireland.

What an absolute piece of s**t. An absolute piece of s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Any links,all im getting is bits of it.not the whole show.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Any links,all im getting is bits of it.not the whole show.

I can dm you a link, but nothing I can post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Can you send me the link too please?

Can you send me the link too please?

Sent it to you.

Also, and off topic, but I only send links when people ask to be sent stuff. It's just out of respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sent it to you.

Also, and off topic, but I only send links when people ask to be sent stuff. It's just out of respect.

Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Any chance of getting a jist, rather than obscure link “hunting”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Does this have something to do with that female comedian (can't remember her name, not well known) who was on about outing someone on Twitter two or three years ago? Don't think she did in the end.

Any chance of getting a jist, rather than obscure link “hunting”?

Not obscure..it's on Prime video....

Not obscure..it's on Prime video....

Just a couple of lines will do.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Just a couple of lines will do.

"Litigious"

"Litigious"

Fair enough, will have to wait and see what comes out in the “wash”.

Fair enough, will have to wait and see what comes out in the “wash”.

We'll just say, he makes Louis CK look like a candidate for a knighthood.

We'll just say, he makes Louis CK look like a candidate for a knighthood.

Jaysus. And how do we know he’s talking about yer man? Does he “out him” as a sex creep?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Yes please do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

has it to do with acid?

Advertisement