Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cian twomey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Cian twomey

Is he still around?

I thought he'd disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,677 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Johnny Logan, id say hes an absolute egostistical dcikhead, riding on the coat-tails of a few Eurovision wins, the man absolutely loves himself and is convinced hes some sort of credible musician. I blame part of the ego on the likes of Tubridy and Ray Darcy who cream over themselves and treat him like hes God.

He also really needs to dress his age, hes in his 60s and he dresses like a guy about 25 in a corny Elvis tribute band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

Daniel o'Donnell wife. Unbearable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

adne wrote: »
    Majella, I quite fancy her :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I know it’s a bit of a generalisation, but all Bohemians supporters.

I don’t even follow the LoI so it’s nothing to do with club rivalries. It’s just I’ve never met a Bohs ‘man’ who wasn’t a knob. Extraordinary trend to be honest.

Ouch, that one hurts as it includes me. Extraordinary trend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Johnny Logan, id say hes an absolute egostistical dcikhead, riding on the coat-tails of a few Eurovision wins, the man absolutely loves himself and is convinced hes some sort of credible musician. I blame part of the ego on the likes of Tubridy and Ray Darcy who cream over themselves and treat him like hes God.

He also really needs to dress his age, hes in his 60s and he dresses like a guy about 25 in a corny Elvis tribute band.

Him and his silver trousers can feck right off.

They showed footage of all the Eurovision wins earlier and he was on the stage trying to share the limelight with Linda Martin when she won.

He's the epitome of an ageing musician that thinks he is still "cool"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They showed footage of all the Eurovision wins earlier and he was on the stage trying to share the limelight with Linda Martin when she won.

Well he did write the song so he does deserve some of the credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Is he still around?

I thought he'd disappeared.

Googled him out of curiosity and he's still churning out videos. I'd say his "fame" peaked five or so years ago, at least he's not showing up on my feed anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

adne wrote: »

Landed on her feet, so to speak!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Peter Jones. He's tall, masculine, sexy, successful, and ruthless. All the things I'm not and I'm one jealous bastard ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Googled him out of curiosity and he's still churning out videos. I'd say his "fame" peaked five or so years ago, at least he's not showing up on my feed anymore.
    its the same shtick, who keeps liking his stuff....joe.ie followers? .....
    he wasnt quite nice to the original "Emily"

its the same shtick, who keeps liking his stuff....joe.ie followers? .....
    he wasnt quite nice to the original "Emily"

I remember him turning up, once, on the 6 O'Clock show... I switched over to something else. Something feels seriously 'off' about him. Bet he's the type to gaslight a woman- playing away, and then making out like she's paranoid.

Plus we know, with all the facebook algorithm stuff that came out in the last few years, that he probably paid to get his stuff promoted on facebook and the likes.
    He's operating at a loss, essentially.

His former agent is Louis Walsh, so I think that plays a part too. Walsh ALWAYS over hyped his acts (remember when he said Shayne Ward was the next Justin Timberlake? He was the most boring singer you could imagine-literally every interview he did he was on about his 'mammy'. Career died after a year or so).

I sort of pity Logan, tbh. I'd say he still has 'notions' based on the crap that filled his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ya he does podcasts now and is trying to make the real Emily a thing. Mortifying.

Ya he does podcasts now and is trying to make the real Emily a thing. Mortifying.

I physically winced at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Firstly Sean sherrard aka Johnny Logan was never cool.

Even in the early 80s he was seen as a joke.

He is one of the most egotistical bollixs ever put on Irish soil. Ppl rail against bono but my word Sherrard takes the gold prize for ego.

It wouldn’t actually bother me much but he’s sh1te in terms of talent !! There’s a reason he can’t sell out a goldfish bowl in Ireland - he’s useless

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

��

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yep same here!

He was on Dermot and Dave recently too saying he suffers from social anxiety, which is ironic as his "comedy" gives me anxiety.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Landed on her feet, so to speak!

I read she didn't treat her children from a previous marriage well.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭MissJustice

Dara O'Brien
    Conor McGregor
    Farrah Abraham
    Claire Byrne
    Girls from reality tv series such as Towie, Geordie Shore etc
    Spencer Pratt
    Eoghan Murphy
    Simon Harris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Dara O'Brien
    Conor McGregor
    Farrah Abraham
    Claire Byrne
    Girls from reality tv series such as Towie, Geordie Shore etc
    Spencer Pratt
    Eoghan Murphy
    Simon Harris

i'm the opposite to a celeb botherer, i'd normally pass by without anything but i was alone in a room with dara O b and facing him, said "hello dara" and he blanked me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

She's trying to be a make up influencer...but she's SH*TE at make up. A child with a crayola set could do a better job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Loughc wrote: »
    Yep same here!

He was on Dermot and Dave recently too saying he suffers from social anxiety, which is ironic as his "comedy" gives me anxiety.

He's known to a relative of mine - some friends of his were in the same school/year, he had no problem bullying others and using the "im only joking" defense (and using his platform to hit back at the ex) ...he bugged the sh!t out of them as well when he did the anti bullying campaign few years back....christ does every irish "celeb" use the "me mental health" card

He's known to a relative of mine - some friends of his were in the same school/year, he had no problem bullying others and using the "im only joking" defense (and using his platform to hit back at the ex) ...he bugged the sh!t out of them as well when he did the anti bullying campaign few years back....christ does every irish "celeb" use the "me mental health" card

So a regular piece of Crap...

Freaking knew it. I'd say he doesn't have a SINGLE friend, because you never see his friends in his videos. (These dumb@$$'s always have hangers on-surprising he has none).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Andrew Stanley... Bingo loco... Comedian...and vile individual

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

christ does every irish "celeb" use the "me mental health" card

Most of them use it when a) it's in trend and b) when they're caught out doing something wrong and rather than owning up to their mistakes they scream mental health and that all the people calling them out are "bullying" them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Loughc wrote: »
    Most of them use it when a) it's in trend and b) when they're caught out doing something wrong and rather than owning up to their mistakes they scream mental health and that all the people calling them out are "bullying" them.

They have a propensity for ‘getting emotional’ too, don’t you know.

At some of the many free gigs they used to attend before the thing arrived, the tended to get “ very emotional” .

Their emotions tend to be quite easily ‘moved’ maybe in direct proportion to the expectation of the free Chablis when the access all areas card is cashed in.

Uhmmmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The two sisters that lie on the sofas on Gogglebox. Talk about 'resting bitch face'.
    Also the young brother who appears with his sister. He never has a good word to say about anyone, he strikes me as the sort of little sh1t who would be all nicey-nicey to your face and 10 minutes later he is slagging you off to his sister.

Brilliant shout.
    They really are a nasty pair (the brother and sister) though she's not as bad as him. Proper small man syndrome.

I think the sisters are ok, though I can see your point. The sister on the right as you look (the non blonde) has this really annoying habit of looking up and over to the ceiling when she's talking to her sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

He's a proper asshóle. I've yet to meet anyone that knows/knew him personally and had something nice to say about him.
    Absolutely flogged a dead horse with his skits too.
    Same with that Sir Steve fella who sits in his car and shouts in a farmer accent about something.

Twomey peaked when he requested any barbers willing to call round to him at midnight one night so he could get a fresh haircut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

That geebag Ciara Doherty on Ireland am she sits there hissing after she talks and when she talks its pure bollocks

Advertisement