Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide - Game of Thrones Greatest Character

Options

Comments

Sansa great character development

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I will give a vote to Cersei, because I really like Lena Headey in general!!

You just made my list of enemies Irish Aris, along with Ficheall, Psycho Pete, Collie D, and Mariah Carey... :mad::rolleyes:

A pox on all of you... ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Match 2:

After that high octane clash of main characters, let's take it down a notch with the next battle:
    The High Sparrow

220px-Jonathan_Pryce_High_Sparrow_With_Candle.png

VS

Janos Slynt

220?cb=20130109140203

Well I hate to sound childish but

Ridiculous! Sansa out in round one? I won't be following this.

Sansa Stark because The High Sparrow and Janos Slynt are sh*te

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

There's a second chance Showdown for all eliminated characters at the end of Round 1 ;)

Necro wrote: »
    There's a second chance Showdown for all eliminated characters at the end of Round 1 ;)

*Calms down a little*

Fine. I might stick around!

Hope I'm free when that's happening!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Well I hate to sound childish but

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Two not great characters, Slynt had some good scenes but I’ll vote for the high sparrow as he was probably a bit more important in that story arc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Two very meh characters and the winner won’t go far but I’ll vote for Janos Slynt because of the scenes where a superior character put the smug **** back in his box.

Janos the little weasel, so I'm going with High Sparrow. Another I liked to hate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

High Sparrow was probably the more important plot wise but neither option is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I don't even remember Janos Splynt so High Sparrow it is.

Janos Slynt. I don't remember him but I think he may have been on Arya's kill list.

High Sparrow for me. Evil fùcker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

High sparrow, Janos can go and Fùck right off, slimey little shìtebag

Fine, whatever, I'm done with my tantrum...

Janos Slynt for being an absolute c*nt of a human being

High Sparrow takes this battle 6-1 and Slynt slithers off to the executioners block

Match 3:

What do we say to the boy king Joffrey folks? Everyone's favourite 'dance' teacher takes on the cruel, conniving and horrible Joffrey

Syrio Forel

450?cb=20180702204345

VS

Joffrey Baratheon

p-game-of-thrones-jack-gleeson.jpg

Joffrey because he was a character I loved to hate, and a superb villain for the first few books/seasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Joffrey he was a proper little ****

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

syrio because Joffrey was crap

Joffery the horrible and evil little sh!t, he gets my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Syrio. Really liked him as a character, and wished there had been more of him. Unlike Joffrey, whom one just wanted to die...

Joffrey, he was so good at being a horrible little pr!ck that if I met Jack in person I'd struggle to be nice to him. That's powerful acting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

No contest. One of the most unlikeable characters in a show full of them - has to be Joffrey Baratheon. I often wonder if the actor ever had people walk up to him and punch him in the street.

Joffrey, he was so good at being a horrible little pr!ck that if I met Jack in person I'd struggle to be nice to him. That's powerful acting!

I have met Jack Gleeson several times. He's such a lovely person, and actually quite shy and timid.

Still a bit to run in this, Joffrey leads 5-2 currently. Time expires at 12.57

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Joffrey, such a great bit of acting for such a dislikable character.

• Advertisement

And Lady Haywire puts Joffrey through to round 2!

Syrio will join the others eliminated in the second chance showdowns.

Advertisement