Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is... Part 2!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

L-M wrote: »

"Ask me anything but I won’t tolerate low offers. I’ll keep it not give it away."

So, I guess if we return to this add in 20 years time, he won't have given it away :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭CoBo55

"Ask me anything but I won’t tolerate low offers. I’ll keep it not give it away."

So, I guess if we return to this add in 20 years time, he won't have given it away :P
    Ahhh lads that's unreal :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Cuir_Cosc_Orm

For 4 times the price you'd get a pristine BX GTI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

:P

Sh1t! Lad knows he's sitting on a gold mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭I Was VB

LED reg plate bulbs must ad a bit to the value though?

What's that car worth? €2500 to an enthusiast?

170k mile, 20 year old 2.5 petrol German saloon with no nct or tax, I honestly wouldn’t give more than €1k

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/24484938

Thoughts on this, it’s a fairly serviceable example but in lala land asking €3k

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I Was VB wrote: »
    https://www.donedeal.ie/view/24484938

Thoughts on this, it’s a fairly serviceable example but in lala land asking €3k

He is trying to sell that a long time. It was €900 when I posted it in bangernomics about a year ago

He is trying to sell that a long time. It was €900 when I posted it in bangernomics about a year ago

Holy flip that’s some mark up, even considering if he’s put work into it to get it to a NCT standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭MrCostington

pcardin wrote: »
    NO TEXTS NO TEXTS NO TEXTS

I see this a lot, out of curiosity, why would someone object to texts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Illiteracy a lot of the time

I’d love to go test drive it just to make him sit in the back. That would be hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 73,409 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Because of all the morons sending stupid texts.

To be fair that's a generational thing.

Older people think people who text are time wasters because they won't call.

Younger generation don't call at all, everything is text.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Cuir_Cosc_Orm

To be fair that's a generational thing.

Older people think people who text are time wasters because they won't call.

Younger generation don't call at all, everything is text.

Boards.ie is based on the premise of text and no talk!

Yet they market it as a chat forum!

SCAM!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Boards.ie is based on the premise of text and no talk!

Yet they market it as a chat forum!

SCAM!
    Are you still here?:mad: The sooner your isolation is over and you're back out worrying the sheep the better...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭MrCostington

thx 4 all d repls abt me text q xoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

To be fair I wouldn’t accept texts either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Anyone serious will call. Anyone texting is just toe dipping. They probably send loads every day with no clear intention of spending money. At most respond to them with "call me".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭.red.

I’d love to go test drive it just to make him sit in the back. That would be hilarious

Wear a suit, and just before you drive off put on your chauffeur hat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭pcardin

To be fair I wouldn’t accept texts either.

how do you not accept texts? text is not asking for permission before it lands on your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

pcardin wrote: »
    how do you not accept texts? text is not asking for permission before it lands on your phone.

I listed my last BMW on donedeal and I’d say I got 100 texts from eejits offering half the asking price without even looking. I just wouldn’t entertain that. I waited and someone eventually rang and I sold it for close to asking. It’s just not for me. It might depend on the type of car and if it attracts eejits or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I know the novelty is wearing off these but I couldn't resist.

Was scrolling facebook, seen the name, seen the car thought in my head what kind of lotto numbers does he want for this yoke, €30k says I laughing.

Yup... actually €30k, dont all rush at once though, he has a choice of two.

http://deanemotors.ie/product/bmw-840ci-black/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Did someone on here or YouTube just buy one of them from the UK to refurbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭littlevillage

My eyes hurt from looking at the pictures ....what must it be like in the flesh ?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

If you can see past the tire shine and hoover lines in the carpet, that 8 series looks quite tired, especially inside. The zoom function on those photos are not doing him any favours IMO.

Yeah, I dont know what's cooler, the ///M that's vacuumed into the boot floor or the fact that the valeter didn't lift the stain beside it while he was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

You know how it works, get a fancy blue sofa in your showroom and charge what you like. Don't forget the yellow cushions.

• Advertisement

Deane motors have some lovely stock there’s no question about it, but their social media seems to been run by Ross O’Carroll Kelly.

Advertisement