Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Made tea in a China cup (does anyone think it tastes nicer in a China cup) plus big hunk of the home made tea brack I made midweek. Having it in bed, will get up in a half hour or so and go for a walk, then a bi of work on laptop.

Positive head on today! Happy Saturday everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sliding a plate and cup your way Boo :)

Ahem :3 :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff, late with it this morning as I slept in.
    Having a much needed lie in, then someone has given me the longing for tea, toast and honey...

The cheek of them! I wonder who that was........

:pac:

I'm in bed. My terrier is under the duvet, curled up in ball against my leg. My husky mix is lying on top of the duvet at my feet.

I have an awful longing for toast with honey now but I know we don't have any honey in the house. What's the point in even getting up?! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ahem :3 :pac:
    Deskside with the sweet stuff, late with it this morning as I slept in.

You snooze you lose! :P

• Advertisement

You snooze you lose! :P

*does best puppy dog eyes impression*

I have an awful longing for toast with honey now but I know we don't have any honey in the house. What's the point in even getting up?! :(:(:(

You as well BB? Well this fella should be banned I think, the cheek of him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am going to work the garden today (strawberry plants) and get joyful later on.
    Might read the paper in between. Or during.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

I'm reliving my youth by having a bowl of Weetos for breakfast :D I may have some toast too but no honey for me thanks :)

Kitchenside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Am going to work the garden today (strawberry plants) and get joyful later on.
    Might read the paper in between. Or during.

I've barred the newspaper on the house. Dirty things can't be sterilised.

Bedside, migraine. It's a doozie complete with dizziness and nausea. Hope you're all doing OK.

• Advertisement

CH waiting for me :D

Damn glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Egg dyeing for an easter tree, here.
    Life is slower, how is it that the days are flying by.

Kitchen

Its time for lunch in the house of sephers!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fire lit , a wash in the machine , time to prep the dinner for tomorrow.
    Thinking of lighting the open fire this evening and sitting down with a book , chocolate and a bottle of coke . Maybe :p

I'm thinking about doing a Seph and taking a nap. I never take naps but it's just that sort of day!

Nausea subsided and now I'm famished. Pasta, tomato sauce and to see 9f cheese or eggs beans and toast ? Can 9ne of you if you come and cool for me. My head'so still aching and spinning. Can't see ver dwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Did my shop...Easter eggs for for child and I'm now enjoying a pork pie...cheese..and a Founders IPA...
    Life isn't all bad ..

I'd love a pork pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Bedside, migraine. It's a doozie complete with dizziness and nausea. Hope you're all doing OK.

that was me earlier today :( hope you're feeling better now

I'm couchside (where else:D) and listening to my favourite singer, Hozier

I'm thinking about doing a Seph and taking a nap. I never take naps but it's just that sort of day!

Naps are always a good idea!
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Nausea subsided and now I'm famished. Pasta, tomato sauce and to see 9f cheese or eggs beans and toast ? Can 9ne of you if you come and cool for me. My head'so still aching and spinning. Can't see ver dwell.

I suppose I could!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

All the pics in this thread are doing wonders for my mood. :)

Not sure if I want to do anything productive today so I'm going to have a nose at the purge thread while I decide. A few of the etiquette lads are in, so it should get messy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

As you can see....I'm quite fond of rides :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Crikey. Are you ok, Sardonicat?

I've just properly read yesterday's posts. Hope things improve, Anewme!

Nothing to report here. I'd a temp. of 39 last night, and I think I was hallucinating. Absolutely fine now, just sad without o.h

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Where is boom bap these days I wonder?

Am in the garden planning mischief.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tae with a chicken and stuffing sammich. Couchside not looking forward to work..

Running low on lucozade and someone suggested I give it up :eek:

Don’t need that negativity in my life :D

I may have to venture further than the garden gate, wish me luck :D

Crikey. Are you ok, Sardonicat?

I've just properly read yesterday's posts. Hope things improve, Anewme!

Nothing to report here. I'd a temp. of 39 last night, and I think I was hallucinating. Absolutely fine now, just sad without o.h

Haha! I'm OK thanks, Widders. Just couldn't see properly because of migraine to edit my sh1tty typing. I noticed your 'philosophical' post last night and assumed you'd had some of 'mother nature's healing plant" in some forms or other!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Another bee hard at work. He really is an energetic and agile little beastie the way he clmbs into that flower :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just spent the last couple of hours wandering around this massive hotel with two colleagues, kitchens, restaurants, conference hall, meeting rooms and all of their associated back passages. Fun way to waste an afternoon and get a look as to how a hotel like this works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Couldnt find any cowslips yesterday but came across a snail that had managed to set up house in a crabapple blossom ( WTF :confused: )

Homeside - just a bit to cool for comfort

Y'all mind yourselves, please ! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement