Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Entertaining and more shift of stances by Dohnjoe.  Previously you claimed 5G was not dangerous and was completely safe.

Show us the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Show us the post.

There three musketeers (yourself, Nal, Kingmob) one of you posted links 5G was safe and not dangerous. There 113 pages to find out which of you posted the links.

There three musketeers (yourself, Nal, Kingmob) one of you posted links 5G was safe and not dangerous. There 113 pages to find out which of you posted the links.

That's false, I have never written that 5g was perfectly safe

Use the search function
    https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=5g&forum=&user=759707&date_from=&date_to=

That's false, I have never written that 5g was perfectly safe

Use the search function
    https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=5g&forum=&user=759707&date_from=&date_to=

Your search function says you mentioned 5G in the last 4 days, that doesn't make any sense :confused: Where the rest of your comments you have made in other threads?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think anyone using 5G or even talking about it need to have a good look at their frequency and ask the question, what wavelength am I on?

Treehuggers are always looking for an excuse to burn things, the irony.

• Advertisement

Your search function says you mentioned 5G in the last 4 days, that doesn't make any sense :confused: Where the rest of your comments you have made in other threads?

It makes perfect sense when you factor in that I don't hold the view that 5g is perfectly safe.

It makes perfect sense when you factor in that I don't hold the view that 5g is perfectly safe.

What perfectly safe? If wasn't you, I apologize. I remember one of you, you or Nal posted a link that said 5G was safe? Kingmob does not post links, it's very rare he does that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I remember that no one had a problem with the first gen.
    2G was actually seen by many as dangerous with communities not wanting masts in their area.
    3G and 4G was introduced with few complaints
    Now people are having the same hysteria about 5G as they did about 2G.

At what point did 2G because safe and won't the same thing happen with 5G?

tuxy wrote: »
    2G was actually seen by many as dangerous with communities not wanting masts in their area.

They get bored and move onto the next thing to be hysterical about. They are applying the same faulty thinking to a newer more topical thing.

What perfectly safe? If wasn't you, I apologize. I remember one of you, you or Nal posted a link that said 5G was safe? Kingmob does not post links, it's very rare he does that.

Thanks for the apology. And before you misinterpret my view again. This doesn't mean I maintain 5g is dangerous. There's a spectrum of acceptable safety, just about everything has an element of risk.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the apology. And before you misinterpret my view again. This doesn't mean I maintain 5g is dangerous. There's a spectrum of acceptable safety, just about everything has an element of risk.

RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment. Higher the frequency, the more risk (5G likely will have higher frequency) than 3G and 4G. Scientist's concerns are not unfounded.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Entertaining and more shift of stances by Dohnjoe.  Previously you claimed 5G was not dangerous and was completely safe.

The website is not disinformation. Linking this site with other 5G- conspiracy sites you find online is hilarious. There the names of scientists and their department listed on this site, all writing to the UN summarizing why- 5G is potentially dangerous right now.

Are 5g signals perfectly safe? No

Perfectly safe (no) mean? Why would anybody use a technology that not 100 per cent safe for the public? How do you know if it is scaremongering? Are you educated enough about 5G to judge these scientists are wrong?

So ban all modes of transport?

They get bored and move onto the next thing to be hysterical about. They are applying the same faulty thinking to a newer more topical thing.

Exactly, I guess they missed out on 3 and 4G as they were banging on about something else at the time.
    RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment. Higher the frequency, the more risk (5G likely will have higher frequency) than 3G and 4G. Scientist's concerns are not unfounded.

At what point should the line be drawn though? Perhaps back at the first generation?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Old news at this stage but both CBS and Sky news used the same footage, Skys was from Italy and CBS claimed the footage to be from New York. Its hard then to trust any footage you see.
    Screen-Shot-2020-04-04-at-17-31-03.png

Another example of the media using 'fake' footage and passing it off as footage from inside a Covid-19 ward.

This time they present what are clearly dolls as Covid-19 patients

Another example of the media using 'fake' footage and passing it off as footage from inside a Covid-19 ward.

This time they present what are clearly dolls as Covid-19 patients

It's clearly a training dummy. Words fail me.

It's clearly a training dummy. Words fail me.

Yes it is a training dummy, it even says so on the wall behind it. The issue is that it was presented on the news as being from a Covid-19 ward.

Lazy reporting is not a conspiracy.

The issue is that it was presented on the news as being from a Covid-19 ward.

Simple challenge: explain what is happening in this video

And then, explain how the person who made this video frames it

Simple challenge: explain what is happening in this video

And then, explain how the person who made this video frames it

I'm more interested in how Channel 4 framed it tbh

• Advertisement

More 'lazy' reporting.

First its an English boy, then a Portuguese boy, then a Belgian Girl. Lots of lazy reporting going around it seems.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-04-at-17-57-08.png

Screenshot-20200404-175737.jpg

I'm more interested in how Channel 4 framed it tbh

Is it generic Covid-19 hospital footage/journalism error

or

A global conspiracy involving every country from the US to China to Russia faking 10's of thousands of deaths with fake plastic dummies involving every healthcare service in the world, and the disease doesn't exist

Think before you post this stuff.

More 'lazy' reporting.

Actually it's lazy thinking. It's a dynamic fluid situation, news agencies and papers are reporting on this stuff around the clock, with decreased staff - errors happen.

Unless you want to explain what you are suggesting is going on here?

It kind of reminds me of this

ITV use Arma 2 video game footage in IRA Documentary

Is it generic Covid-19 hospital footage/journalism error

or

A global conspiracy involving every country from the US to China to Russia faking 10's of thousands of deaths with fake plastic dummies involving every healthcare service in the world, and the disease doesn't exist

Think before you post this stuff.

How do you know its an error?

As for the bolded part, who said anything like that? Certainly not me.

It was either an error or more likely they were way behind schedule and needed the report to fill air time.

It's either standard footage from a hospital, and/or it's a journalistic error

Unless you care to specify what the third alternative is..
    As for the bolded part, who said anything like that? Certainly not me.

That's what the video is suggesting. That it's a "mistake" by the media exposing some massive conspiracy.

In case you aren't familiar, Every time there's any major event in the world, countless numbers of like-minded (and highly paranoid) people scour the news for any perceived mistakes or discrepancies and anomalies for one specific reason - to hint they've discovered a "hole" in the plot, ergo "something is going on", aka some big vague conspiracy plot.

Anything that's perceived as strange or out of the ordinary becomes some sort of clue that "something fishy is going on".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

How COVID19 started is impossible to prove, there are three options (accident, state, or a deep {beyond any single state} purposed release) it could be any of these three.

The only important matter now, is the current and future consequences as a result of it.
    One good example is a 3rd world country (with a 15% poverty rate) Tunis has no problem spending good money on fancy oppresive monitoring technology:

wbOoLoM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 40,178 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

tuxy wrote: »

people said the same thing when electricity was introduced

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

people said the same thing when electricity was introduced
    Yet you can't easily sell a house that finds itself near a large electric pylon.
    Can't make/sell a mobile phone with a SAR level of +1.6.
    Also if you choose to sleep right next to an electric fuse box, expect poor health before too long.

Saying that, the worst 5G can do is interfere slightly with the natural immune system, not enough of course, to cause a global pandemic.

Another theory is that in very high pollution areas (N.Italy/Wuhan) that had recent 5G installs, it somehow casued an exaggerated immune response, maybe something to do with new microwaves and pollutant particles.

Perhaps this theory comes from abroad?
    E.g. last night in an enthic area of Birmingham (mainly SE Asian), they choose to turn a new 70 foot 5G mast, into a raging bonfire.

Advertisement