Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Air Force Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy ( a member of the shadow government) the same group Oliver North was involved with and was told not to speak about during his trial (the Iran- Contra affair) Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney too are members.

Trump on twitter promoting a conspiracy China influenced WHO.

The numbers must be bad today?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247540701291638787

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

snapshot video.

Still early days and see what happens over the next few weeks.

Can't help but notice you seem to really want the US, New York in particular to descend into violent chaos.. or am I imagining things..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Can't help but notice you seem to really want the US, New York in particular to descend into violent chaos.. or am I imagining things..

Thats what he said yeah. Another week or so and we're going to see the military complex putting their plan into place. Fascist state, killing people on the street etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats what he said yeah. Another week or so and we're going to see the military complex putting their plan into place. Fascist state, killing people on the street etc.

Always another week away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I doubt it
    Excellent contribution.

Doubt what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,178 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5235369/secret-military-plan-to-impose-martial-law-and-stop-civil-disturbances-if-government-is-crippled-by-coronavirus/

We nowhere near this stage. The plans are ready to go.

Orders were issued to have the military on standby earlier this month, according to an investigation by Newsweek.

The publication reveals that new documents and interviews with military experts - plans codenamed Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac - "are the underground laws to ensure government continuancy".

The secret information sets out "devolution" which would result in military chiefs taking charge across the US, to skirt normal constitutional arrangements should services be crippled because of the coronavirus.

An unnamed senior officer told Newsweek, "we're in new territory" - particularly if many members of Congress become ill or incapacitated as a result of being infected with the new bug.

Air Force Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy would lead America should the country's top politicians end up dying from Covid-19, adds Newsweek.

He is the commander of US Northern Command.

they would have to be very unlucky for all of these people to die in the same short period of time as trump

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)
    2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi (D)
    3 President Pro Tempore of the Senate Chuck Grassley (R)
    4 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R)
    5 Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin (R)
    6 Secretary of Defense Mark Esper (R)
    7 Attorney General William P. Barr (R)
    8 Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt (R)
    9 Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue (R)
    10 Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross (R)
    11 Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia (R)
    12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar (R)
    13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson (R)
    14 Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao (R)[3]
    15 Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette (R)
    16 Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos (R)
    17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie (R)
    18 Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf (R)[4]

some times it is impossible to distinguish between parody and the real thing.

EU-QOltUwAAVfEK?format=jpg&name=medium

This video will inform you what Martial law means. Some measures shown in this video are already in place.

Reply to Dohnjoe (not nal)

Truly want? I wish this virus just ****ed off and things got back to normal for everyone. Still the reality is there’s people in authority who will use this event to further their own aims and longer this continues, the harder be to keep them in check.

You did not appreciate the serious of the Politico article I posted recently. During Martial Law (citizens) can be arrested and provided with no trial. This is
    them preparing to ignore the American constitution.

The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the United States.

Documents reviewed by POLITICO detail the department’s requests to lawmakers on a host of topics, including the statute of limitations, asylum and the way court hearings are conducted. POLITICO also reviewed and previously reported on documents seeking the authority to extend deadlines on merger reviews and prosecutions.

• Advertisement

RStill the reality is there’s people in authority who will use this event to further their own aims and longer this continues, the harder be to keep them in check.

In somewhere like China maybe, here no. The measures in place in Ireland are to stop the virus spreading and overwhelming our health service.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    In somewhere like China maybe, here no. The measures in place in Ireland are to stop the virus spreading and overwhelming our health service.

I am speaking specifically about America here, not Ireland.

Arresting someone and holding them endlessly without trial is Martial law.  The US Justice Department was secretly doing this and seeking these new powers should be a wake up call to everybody!

Since you have brought it up, there is Soft Martial law in Ireland today (lets be real). I don’t think both countries are comparable.. Irish lawmakers and politicians are not restricting travel to change the country as it is or trying to change the way of life.  They want to get back to normal, soon as possible. 

I don’t think the same thing can be said for the United states. There’s people over there with power,  would happily supplant the current government and change, it to a corporate dystopia fascist government.  I truly believe that if things got terrible a military/mercenary takeover would happen and the shadow government would step in and it's game over for whatever democracy they had left. . 

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Listened to Eric Weinstein discuss moving humanity to a new planet on the recent Rogan Podcast. He has started a focus group with some of his intellectual buddies. He is talking about developing a spacecraft... Eric Weinstein.

I am speechless to be honest. He reckons that the planet has endangered itself by enabling inept imbeciles to run it..... Thought provoking stuff.

He reckons a human Exodus to another planet is what is required. We have reached our intellectual nexus seemingly, a new parabolic is on the horizon. I rang him 4 times today but he not taking the call. Then I remembered it is the Passover. I reckon he is reptilian for sure, everything is scaly there. He reckons an evolutionary mental cognisance is on the horizon. He thinks a fundamental Eureka moment is upon us and the current copulators will conceive some sort of super human... he thinks newborn humans who are preadolescent by 2030 will be the brainchildren of our next evolutionary step.

I wonder what his spaceship will look like? He is pondering that the next gen of space ship development will break the fuel barrier insofar that the now 60 year old rocket fuel problem is on the cusp of being solved. He is predicting intergalactic travel citing human necessity providing the solution.

I reckon it lies in sonar, where else could it be? Sonar has the reverberation, if sonar can break the sound barrier surely we can elongate our atmosphere? If sonar has nothing to bounce of surely it can be used as an intergalactic propulsion system. Sound waves can be bounced off large sails which would propel the ship through space.

I will try him again later. Current links to Corona virus outbreak are obtuse but tenuous.

they would have to be very unlucky for all of these people to die in the same short period of time as trump

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)
    2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi (D)
    3 President Pro Tempore of the Senate Chuck Grassley (R)
    4 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R)
    5 Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin (R)
    6 Secretary of Defense Mark Esper (R)
    7 Attorney General William P. Barr (R)
    8 Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt (R)
    9 Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue (R)
    10 Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross (R)
    11 Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia (R)
    12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar (R)
    13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson (R)
    14 Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao (R)[3]
    15 Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette (R)
    16 Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos (R)
    17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie (R)
    18 Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf (R)[4]

Continuity of government is a privileged group of people that formulates plans for a takeover during an emergency. They are a secret committee- the  (shadow government) 

Watch the video. Oliver North had a horrified look when asked was he a member of this committee! You requesting him to talk openly about the secret shadow world, the stuff the American government does not want to talk about in public.

The fact Oliver North was involved in Iran- Contra affair should wake up you up to the fact this body likely the same secret group involved in 9/11 and JFK cover up (my opinion)

They can take over the government when there is an emergency country wide civil unrest and police cannot maintain law and order. This secret group involved in the shadow world of gun running, illegal drug trading, illegal money trading stuff, you name it, they have done it. 

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Listened to Eric Weinstein discuss moving humanity to a new planet on the recent Rogan Podcast. He has started a focus group with some of his intellectual buddies. He is talking about developing a spacecraft... Eric Weinstein.

I am speechless to be honest. He reckons that the planet has endangered itself by enabling inept imbeciles to run it..... Thought provoking stuff.

Some people have observed for decades the world run by imbeciles. Consider how reluctant leaders were to stop the spread of the Virus in early Jan. The W.H.O was telling nations don’t stop air travel. Anyone with commonsense would have told you this how it will spread to Island nations!  Serious questions need to be asked about that advice) Trump was right to ask why did they hand out bad information.

We’re nowhere near getting off this planet. We need a helping hand with that.  In the UFO world the non human craft are alleged to be anti gravity ships. What the UFO theorists claim is they jump from spot to spot. They pull space or bend it (don’t ask me about the science :))  It sounds like a teleport/beam sort of craft. You pick a point and you essentially jump to it (quantum physics)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

They can take over the government  

They like taking their time don't they? Whats it been now? 60 years?

There’s people over there with power,  would happily supplant the current government and change, it to a corporate dystopia fascist government.  I truly believe that if things got terrible a military/mercenary takeover would happen and the shadow government would step in and it's game over for whatever democracy they had left. . 

You are mainly referring to secret Nazi's correct, like actual descendants of German Nazi's who fled Germany after the war, who, according to you didn't kill 6 million Jews, those ones right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I see that that the conspiracy freaks are saying it's all fake.

YFlyer wrote: »

Which ones?

They like taking their time don't they? Whats it been now? 60 years?

As you well know or should. JFK was gunned down in Dallas Texas a sanctuary for rightwing extremism. My opinion is that a right wing element inside the CIA and right wing business leaders, with the help of the mob took him out. It was a coup an overthrow of the government. There no hesitation in my mind that still being covered up today by the CIA and FBI.  The men who did this just gained more power behind the scenes and put there own  guys in charge to run things after this event. 

• Advertisement

As you well know or should. JFK was gunned down in Dallas Texas a sanctuary for rightwing extremism. My opinion is that a right wing element inside the CIA and right wing business leaders, with the help of the mob took him out. It was a coup an overthrow of the government. There no hesitation in my mind that still being covered up today by the CIA and FBI.  The men who did this just gained more power behind the scenes and put there own  guys in charge to run things after this event. 

I thought it was right wing extremists looking to enlist African Americans into the army for slaughter in the Vietnamese Jungle? Seemingly they were increasingly disgruntled with the progress of the civil rights movement and were aware of the Kennedy's enamor for the African American community and other US minorities? Lyndon Johnson escalated US involvement in Vietnam within months of taking power, such was his quid pro quo?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Which ones?

Research it.

Continuity of government is a privileged group of people that formulates plans for a takeover during an emergency. They are a secret committee- the  (shadow government) 

Watch the video. Oliver North had a horrified look when asked was he a member of this committee! You requesting him to talk openly about the secret shadow world, the stuff the American government does not want to talk about in public.

The fact Oliver North was involved in Iran- Contra affair should wake up you up to the fact this body likely the same secret group involved in 9/11 and JFK cover up (my opinion)

They can take over the government when there is an emergency country wide civil unrest and police cannot maintain law and order. This secret group involved in the shadow world of gun running, illegal drug trading, illegal money trading stuff, you name it, they have done it. 

how is it that all these secret committees and societies you are obsessed with are so well known?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Research it.

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Not all, The Corbett Report for example. TCR maintains that the cure will be worse than the disease in terms of freedoms etc.
    I don't agree with Corbett's philosophy but many of his videos are good and he provides shownotes, i.e. sources.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Interestingly, Corriere Della Sera is saying that in Treviso, for the first three months of 2020, hospital deaths are in line with previous years.

Of course, it could be because of fewer accidents, with fewer people out and about.

Not all, The Corbett Report for example. TCR maintains that the cure will be worse than the disease in terms of freedoms etc.
    I don't agree with Corbett's philosophy but many of his videos are good and he provides shownotes, i.e. sources.

This video interview had some individuals on another thread upset and declaring it just conspiracy nonsense talk. If you open your ears and listen, some of the evidence is compelling.

The Bill Gates conversation is concerning. If just half of that info is true he is a monster.

I was always suspicious of him after learning he was flying out to Epstein Island to stay. People who spend lot of time with Epstein are obviously up to no good!

This video interview had some individuals on another thread upset and declaring it just conspiracy nonsense talk. If you open your ears and listen, some of the evidence is compelling.

The Bill Gates conversation is concerning. If just half of that info is true he is a monster.

I was always suspicious of him after learning he was flying out to Epstein Island to stay. People who spend lot of time with Epstein are obviously up to no good!

A video with john waters? you've let yourself down there.

A video with john waters? you've let yourself down there.

I respect he admits he had a closed mind about conspiracies before and now is doing research and no longer closed minded.

Some of you there no hope there be an awakening ;)

• Advertisement

Interestingly, Corriere Della Sera is saying that in Treviso, for the first three months of 2020, hospital deaths are in line with previous years.

Of course, it could be because of fewer accidents, with fewer people out and about.

That might be true. But there is no doubt that the Coronavirus is a killer. It is not the flu. Whilst the flu may have had it's fair share of annual victims the Corona virus has dovetailed death rates.

What is the conspiracy?Do you think for example that the CCP allowed infected rag traders to commute back and forth between Milan and Wuhan to enable its' infection in northern Italy? Was there a sinister plan? Were they attempting to eradicate Bolognaise production to boost Chinese exports?

Advertisement