Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Brekkie time, thinking pancakes, need to use up the buttermilk I bought
    Beautiful day! Going to get out in to the garden for some weeding today.
    Happy Mother’s Day lovely people.
    We’ve had to postpone my mother’s birthday last week and Mother’s Day to day so planning one enormous mother celebration on the other side of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Mothers Day!!!

It's a beautiful sunny morning here and the birds are singing so I'm thinking a nice long walk is in today's plan :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Brekkie time, thinking pancakes, need to use up the buttermilk I bought

Poochie I'm gonna volunteer my services and help you use up that buttermilk by helping you eat those pancakes :-P

*slides plate over to poochie* :pac:

Deskside with the sweet sweet coffee of Peru :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Poochie I'm gonna volunteer my services and help you use up that buttermilk by helping you eat those pancakes :-P

*slides plate over to poochie* :pac:

Deskside with the sweet sweet coffee of Peru :3.

Slides plate back to Seph with pancakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

188 new cases in Thailand "Most of the new cases were found in Bangkok and were among young people who continue to have social activities, which can lead to more infections," a senior Public Health Ministry official said

Will we ever learn ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Watching Picard on Amazon Prime.....
    "Seven of Nine" Jeri Ryan....i would...I sooooo would

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie, how is KL reacting to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Good luck trying to get "clean" ideas in here honeybear :-P

*Chuckles boyishly to himself*

I have to say, I'm quite offended by that statement, Seph. It's almost as though you are implying we are all filthy minded tarts who laden our posts with all sorts of smut and innuendo. I for one, can categorically state that I'm a sweet, innocent woman with a most demure, ladylike manner which is evident from the tone of my posts.

And I can't think why you are sputtering your coffee incredulously. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie, how is KL reacting to this?

Pretty much the same restrictions as in Ireland. Apparently army going on the streets today to enforce it as some areas not in full compliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 10 in a row

Well we know where we're going
    But we don't know, where we've been

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Guess where I am? :)

Going to catch up with the thread, sorry if I missed anything important.

Its so gorgeous here today. I've never been so glad of simple things like bright sheets drying in the sun.
    feel like my rib cage has been kicked but I'm ok when I'm upright. Small bit frustrated. My dear friend watched a 2013 horror film about a pandemic and now he's informing everyone how it's pointless to stay home as it's too hard to "stop" it. "It's ok if you're in a top job and there's no bills". Well the hundreds of thousands if not millions self quarantining here weren't in "top jobs". He owns 3 houses and has enough savings to make your eyes water. I love him dearly but if I don't get this out I'm going to say something cross to him. And falling out won't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Cheers (re. the bike, she's my hybrid the other bike is in storage atm).

Re the tents on the quays.. I've made no secret in this thread that I'm a soldier, so I'll go on from there. I don't follow the journal but I've told a few people if they're concerned about anything regarding the DF (army, air corps & navy) to follow the source of whatever they're concerned about and if it didn't come from an official army source we're likely not doing it.

We're here to support the HSE, Dept of Health, An Garda, National Ambulance Service etc.

We bring things to the table which just aren't available to these agencies, like quickly setting up the LE Samuel Beckett (I believe the LE Either is alongside Galway) as a testing station, rapidly setting up communications (signals, IT, telephone networks etc), engineers and we've experience of operating in the field, setting up quarantine centers (think of the navies experience in the Med Sea), infectious diseases (Ebola in west Africa).

We're a national asset and here to support the people, we're bringing absolutely nothing negative to this fight.

Check your pms

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I have to say, I'm quite offended by that statement, Seph. It's almost as though you are implying we are all filthy minded tarts who laden our posts with all sorts of smut and innuendo. I for one, can categorically state that I'm a sweet, innocent woman with a most demure, ladylike manner which is evident from the tone of my posts.

☹️

0c59371d9ae5c33be975710d79376c31.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭gifted

Ya Seph....don't you know they're all angels in here lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Sardonicat wrote: »

Thank you for saying this Sardonicat and thank you for classing the thread up recently with your presence. Unfortunately there are a small number of posters here who do post smut and innuendo and honestly I find it very unbecumming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

My delicate sensibilities have been offended by this thread of iniquity too.

As a good, er, pagan lady I only frequent the thread hoping some of you aren't beyond salvation.

And because I'm hoping someone will wash my windows eventually.

I've no idea what yer on about, absolute ladies on this thread.The ban hammer and furry dice posts are upsetting and shocking but that's the lads not us.😛

• Registered Users Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Could somebody please pass the smelling salts?

I'll faint if I happen upon any smut or innuendo, shame on those bringing filth to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Sunday you lovely people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

gifted wrote: »

And I wonder who is always dropping the hand

Hmmmmmm ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The dirtiest ones are always whose who proclaim their innocence loudest.
    Fact.

Autosport wrote: »

Hmmmmmm ;)
    Sure you don't even know what that means Auto. What with you being so clean minded and all. :D

The dirtiest ones are always whose who proclaim their innocence loudest.
    Fact.

That's definitely Sephers.😂

That's definitely Sephers.��

I wonder will Ted swing his hammer at Seph?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »

Hmmmmmm ;)

You love it lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

My delicate sensibilities have been offended by this thread of iniquity too.

As a good, er, pagan lady I only frequent the thread hoping some of you aren't beyond salvation.

And because I'm hoping someone will wash my windows eventually.

I'm sure once this is over, you'll have a queue of men offering to... ahem....... "wash your windows"

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote:

The are all acute angles.
    I wonder will Ted swing his hammer at Seph?

If anyone merits it, they will get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've no idea what yer on about, absolute ladies on this thread.The ban hammer and furry dice posts are upsetting and shocking but that's the lads not us.😛

Rechargeable hammers and dice! I wonder what they're for?

• Advertisement

I'm sure once this is over, you'll have a queue of men offering to... ahem....... "wash your windows"
    I'll certainly volunteer. It would make a nice change from me dropping the hand on myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement