Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tina Satchwell News updates MOD NOTE POST ONE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭pah

goat2 wrote: »
    If Mr Bailey is innocent

He's not

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Has something come to light?! Please share :eek::eek::eek:

There's nothing new to update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

goat2 wrote: »
    Why did she retract her version of events, If Mr Bailey is innocent, he has suffered a lot, his life changed a lot I should think

This article partially explains it.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/marie-farrell-claims-garda-stripped-and-asked-her-for-sex-1.2032761

• Registered Users Posts: 25 FatBallerina

Have there been any updates on Tina? Coming up to the 3 year anniversary of her disappearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Jesus Wept wrote: »
    Lots of people here who owe him an apology. Massive humble pie required to feed all of them.

For what? I wasn't aware that he'd been ruled out as the prime suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,367 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Have there been any updates on Tina? Coming up to the 3 year anniversary of her disappearance.

I haven't heard anything.
    I'd live close enough to where she's from and it never seems to be mentioned!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Dannythedog

Sad it's been so very long without the slightest trace.
    I think of her often.
    What a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Haven't seen Richard in a while in the City either, normally i would see him doing deliveries from the back of his truck on the South Mall, as a somewhat high profile case from what i seen on the day in question no one batted an eyelid at him. The man is innocent until proven guilty, i still recall people on social media throwing everything and the kitchen sink at him following his media interviews claiming that by his body language that he is guilty of it, maybe that's his personality, i do hope the Dingivan's find her one day and alive, but as more and more time passes it looks remote.

Shame there isn't more interest by the Media especially as it's such a bizarre case. The FB page doesn't appear to have been updated in some time either Maybe there'll be some updates or interviews for the anniversary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

I passed through youghal last summer and saw a for sale sign either on their house or a neighbouring house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,242 ✭✭✭✭blade1

julyjane wrote: »
    I passed through youghal last summer and saw a for sale sign either on their house or a neighbouring house.
    Neighbour

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

julyjane wrote: »

Lots of houses for sale in Youghal and elsewhere...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Haven't seen Richard in a while in the City either, normally i would see him doing deliveries from the back of his truck on the South Mall, as a somewhat high profile case from what i seen on the day in question no one batted an eyelid at him. The man is innocent until proven guilty, i still recall people on social media throwing everything and the kitchen sink at him following his media interviews claiming that by his body language that he is guilty of it, maybe that's his personality, i do hope the Dingivan's find her one day and alive, but as more and more time passes it looks remote.

Yeah lots of people have him hung, drawn and quartered just because he comes across as a bit strange.

We dont know whats going on in the background but I feel if the Gardai saw him as a suspect they would have arrested and questioned him long before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Did the psychic who offered to help back at the end of last year ever talk with Richard?

Jonybgud wrote: »
    Lots of houses for sale in Youghal and elsewhere...:rolleyes:

In fairness the house for sale is joined on to the Satchwell's house.

limnam wrote: »
    Did the psychic who offered to help back at the end of last year ever talk with Richard?

I hadn't heard about that but looked it up there. Doesn't appear to be any follow up articles, so doesn't look like it.

blade1 wrote: »
    In fairness the house for sale is joined on to the Satchwell's house.

In fairness, even if it was their house would it matter if it was for sale last summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

I hadn't heard about that but looked it up there. Doesn't appear to be any follow up articles, so doesn't look like it.

It's possible the psychic was in for some publicity.

I hadn't heard much about the psychic before or if he had history on these types of cases.

Might have been an interesting meeting though

In fairness, even if it was their house would it matter if it was for sale last summer?

I assume the poster was wondering was Richard after moving away as he doesn't be seen as much anymore.
    That's all.
    Why make more out of it?

I assume the poster was wondering was Richard after moving away as he doesn't be seen as much anymore.
    That's all.
    Why make more out of it?

I'm not making anything of it. It's irrelevant.

It's similar to saying 'I was passing through Youghal last summer and I saw 2 magpies on a wire outside their house, or maybe next door' What has it got to do with anything is what I'm asking?

• Advertisement

I'm not making anything of it. It's irrelevant.

It's similar to saying 'I was passing through Youghal last summer and I saw 2 magpies on a wire outside their house, or maybe next door' What has it got to do with anything is what I'm asking?

The house sold or not being irrelevant remains to be seen :eek:

The house sold or not being irrelevant remains to be seen :eek:

Really! why is that? am I missing something? Genuinely, I'm not up to date on all this.

Really! why is that? am I missing something? Genuinely, I'm not up to date on all this.

Ok that one went right over your head so let's just forget it :pac:

Ok that one went right over your head so let's just forget it :pac:

Yes it did, could you be a little patient and in a few words explain it to me please, I would be very grateful.

A bit lousy to joke about a missing person like that?

Did she not leave of her own accord?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Did she not leave of her own accord?

She's still classified as a missing person so who knows.It would be great to think she did and is still alive.

Yes it did, could you be a little patient and in a few words explain it to me please, I would be very grateful.

maybe you'd be good enough to address this, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Wish they'd find her and bury her properly. I still struggle to believe he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. He was the last person to see her alive..he had the time and opportunity and listening to him he had his reasons for resentment. Be gobsmacked if it turned out to be a stranger abduction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wish they'd find her and bury her properly. I still struggle to believe he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. He was the last person to see her alive..he had the time and opportunity and listening to him he had his reasons for resentment. Be gobsmacked if it turned out to be a stranger abduction.

It's such a strange case. No leads whatsoever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement