Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

OH has given me his cold. Except when he had it, it was "flu". When I get it, it's a "cold". :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Antares35 wrote: »
    This one is particularly irksome. She seems to have an agenda about women's issues. I mean, we are all feminists in this day and age, in terms of the pursuit of equality etc. but with her, you just know she is waiting to take offence at everything "sexist" and jump on the bandwagon. She has already managed to steer the course (which is completely unrelated to social issues anyway!) towards contraception, equal pay and the abortion referendum - like, how does she even do it? We don't come to class to debate these things! And she is just sitting there like a barb waiting to shoe in her tuppence worth. I'd say she is the kind that thinks all men are potential rapists etc. Eugh :(
    I know the type. Funny,the ones I know grew up in a house full of girls with no male influence really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Making a batch of quorn surprise and have half a box of tomato passata,
    if I open a new box I'll have some left over again and will have to open a 2nd new box to use this one up(as its the only thing I use it for).

Never ending cycles of passata.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Been busy on a friday afternoon. Dont people understand that this is when we should be easing ourselves in to the weekend?

That said - here I am on boards while supposed to be busy...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

People boarding the bus who fumble around finding change to pay the driver and hold everyone else up...grrr!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

JupiterKid wrote: »
    People boarding the bus who fumble around finding change to pay the driver and hold everyone else up...grrr!!!

And insert their fare one coin at a time, looking up at the driver for f*cking approval in between each one! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Waiting staff who bring bottled water when you ask for water.
    If I wanted bottled/spring/mineral water, I'd have asked for it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

People who close their accounts ☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭blade1

They come back.
    They always do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Standing in the rain behind a queue of students who all have to give the bus driver their individual discount codes. Jesus, can they not just link some kind of card or something that can just be tapped or swiped?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dave Angel

blade1 wrote:
    They come back. They always do!

Sometimes they never even leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

Back-seat moderators.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Guy on the bus this morning who got on and saw there were no seats downstairs. Didn't bother either going upstairs to check there or go down the bus but stood at the white line beside the driver.
    Big guy with a bag so anyone getting on or off had to squeeze past him.
    Anyone coming downstairs to get off assumed he was getting off too until they realised he was just standing there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Dry lips and tiredness.

Every yawn opens the split again. Very annoying and damn near impossible not to yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Waiting on an intercom buzzer door to open.

Guy at front of the queue is in his own lil world.

Door buzzes, he's in dreamland, realises the door has buzzed too late.

Have to wait again on the intercom to be answered.

Not like its baltic or anything!

An overabundance of "Things that trigger X..." threads :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

An overabundance of "Things that trigger X..." threads :mad:

Flogging a dead horse for a joke that was not particularly funny in the first place.

It's getting very attention seeking and childish.

If you need to take a break take a break.

However I'd say 90% are still lurking to see if anyone is missing them and what's being said.

They'll then re-reg, rinse and repeat.

It's getting very tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

In the mornings when you walk past your place of work (I do because there is a nice coffee shop 50 yards beyond the work gate) - and you meet a colleague coming in the opposite direction (on their way to work) who invariably quips “you’re going the wrong way! Work is that way!”

And thinks they’re hilarious

Pricks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

storker wrote: »
    Back-seat moderators.

Don't post in this thread again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Trying to upload photos for car insurance and the photos won’t upload “Aaarrrgghhh”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

My lazy waster housemates let the rubbish pile up in the house after I stopped being the only lackey to put out the bins. mike will do it every week sure is the assumption :rolleyes: So I stopped.

I came home to see a black bin that was in the kitchen was gone. Oh great I thought, maybe they have copped on and put the bag outside in the wheelie bin. :)

I found the black bag in the basement. Honestly it would have taken less effort to walk 10 paces out the front door to the wheelie bin than to carry a bin bag downstairs to the basement! We are going to turn into one of those TV shows where a hoarder person dies

I don't understand how people who wear suits to work, work in great jobs and look much more smartly dressed than me live like this. They are "working professionals", have better clothes than me and carry briefcases and live like utter slobs.

Landlady contacted and she said she would issue warnings

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Fedex saying my parcel will be delivered today so I wait around.
    No show!!!!

Screenshot-20200214-183200.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

It's getting very attention seeking and childish.

If you need to take a break take a break.

However I'd say 90% are still lurking to see if anyone is missing them and what's being said.

They'll then re-reg, rinse and repeat.

It's getting very tedious.

I'm going to take issue with this :D

I'm doing it since before it was hip....
    I just do it as my usernames are normally double entendres and give people a little laugh.
    Also, I've been here approx 12 years and there's no way I could stick the same username for that length of time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

I didn't close mine for attention, I had to tend to matters back in Mexico and didn't know how long I would be gone. So instead of having my original account just floating, I closed it.But re-reged with the same name I used only with a number, when I did come back.

I'm going to take issue with this :D

I'm doing it since before it was hip....
    I just do it as my usernames are normally double entendres and give people a little laugh.
    Also, I've been here approx 12 years and there's no way I could stick the same username for that length of time

I did say 90 % :)

You and redneck obviously fall into the 10% :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

More than a trivial annoyance but i cracked my phone screen. To be fair ive had it over 3 years sello I've probably done well to get this fast woth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

TA my anxiety about someone coming up behind me when im hoovering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TA my internet is so slow tonight. Network must be jammed with dick pics

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement