Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Just to confirm.... is this only available for Android?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

editorsean wrote: »
    You will be able to access YouTube Premium on any device where you've signed in with that Google account, which includes computers and casting to speakers, Chromecast, etc. I mainly use YouTube Premium on my desktop and with the Google Nest mini speaker for Google Play Music. You can also access both Google Play Music and YouTube Music on your PC/laptop's web browser.

thanks editorsean. much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

I was hoping I might be able to buy a series from the Sky Store app with Three credit, but the only option that comes up for payment on registering is card (MasterCard/Visa). Anyone else tried for this before?

I wonder if a credit option might appear on checkout if I put in card details first, but would prefer not to go there if I know it's not going to happen

I was hoping I might be able to buy a series from the Sky Store app with Three credit, but the only option that comes up for payment on registering is card (MasterCard/Visa). Anyone else tried for this before?

I wonder if a credit option might appear on checkout if I put in card details first, but would prefer not to go there if I know it's not going to happen

Probably not

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Anybody else get the €10 bonus credit per month for a year email from three?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

Any uses for excess credit for iPhone users?

Joziburg wrote: »
    Any uses for excess credit for iPhone users?

RTÉ text competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

sugarman wrote: »
    Been getting €10 bonus credit for over a decade, when I signed up it was it was for life whenever you top up with €20. Its useless though, it cant be used for addons or purchases and you have to use all your normal credit up first before you can use it. It also expires after a month. Rarely if ever, ive got to use it.

Not here. I am with three 2 months now - for first €10 i bought apps from store and it was used first as call/txt credit leaving my €20 untouched.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kujaultima

Out of Deezer Spotify and tidal, do any of them support mobile billing anymore? Doesn't seem so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

kujaultima wrote: »
    Out of Deezer Spotify and tidal, do any of them support mobile billing anymore? Doesn't seem so

Deezer does for me although I did start about 2 years so maybe they don't any more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Slight aside, but Google Play Music does. As does YouTube premium which includes Play Music. It's what I use as I can pay out of credit. I don't think the app is as good as Spotify but it's not far off

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gollyn9

Any way of using €5 Tesco bonus credit

gollyn9 wrote: »
    Any way of using €5 Tesco bonus credit

RTÉ text competitions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Signed up for Disney life there on android using Three last week.

Charged me the €7 after the trail ended but it didn't work. After being onto Google support and then DIsney they've said that the link between my Disney account and google account is broken and can't be fixed.
    And from further attempts that google account can't be used with a different disney life account. I followed their steps and just got charged again for a the sub that didn't work. Been refunded now for both (I assume, we'll see if the credit shows back up)

So if I wanted to use my credit on this I'd need to set up a new google account with that sim being used and try again, not doing that so will do without.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

loki7777 wrote: »
    Not here. I am with three 2 months now - for first €10 i bought apps from store and it was used first as call/txt credit leaving my €20 untouched.

How did you get the extra €10?

I'm with three for few months also didn't get the extra €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

It was before christmas for people who switched from other network to 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,915 ✭✭✭thesandeman

That extra tenner is stopping for everyone next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Western Lowland Gorilla

Slight aside, but Google Play Music does. As does YouTube premium which includes Play Music. It's what I use as I can pay out of credit. I don't think the app is as good as Spotify but it's not far off

How to set this up in youtube premium? I don't see any option. I'm on Vodafone

How to set this up in youtube premium? I don't see any option. I'm on Vodafone

Ah i think I can't see this option as I'm using two sims. I'll try swapping Vodafone sim to slot 1 and removing the other sim. I should have just moved to Vodafone altogether instead of buying a new sim.
    Mobile phone billing troubleshooting
    If you don't see a carrier billing option, keep in mind:

Mobile phone billing is only available using the Google Play Store app. It isn't available on the Google Play website on a computer or mobile browser.
    Your account with your carrier must be in good standing.
    If you use a device with dual SIM cards, make sure to put the right SIM card in slot 1 and leave slot 2 empty.
    Mobile phone billing is not available on rooted devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ah i think I can't see this option as I'm using two sims. I'll try swapping Vodafone sim to slot 1 and removing the other sim. I should have just moved to Vodafone altogether instead of buying a new sim.

I've a dual sim and despite having my primary sim in slot 1 and setup for data etc. I still have to disable sim 2 whenever I go to buy something.

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    I've a dual sim and despite having my primary sim in slot 1 and setup for data etc. I still have to disable sim 2 whenever I go to buy something.

Brilliant I just, disabled sim 1 and managed to change my youtube premium to come from Vodafone. Did not have to physically swap the sims. A pain to do each time but worth it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Disney+ launches 24th March, I assume Disney Life will be no more then. Fingers crossed the new one can be paid for from credit, it's €7 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Prob a stupid question, for paying with credit on google play with 3 is it enable 3 billing you use or should it give me an extra option to use credit?

ciano316 wrote: »
    Prob a stupid question, for paying with credit on google play with 3 is it enable 3 billing you use or should it give me an extra option to use credit?

3 billing

I don't see and option in onedrive to pay for office 365 via Vodafone

Web browser didn't work either. No option for Vodafone billing.

Can anybody help with this? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I see that in the UK it's possible to pay on the PlayStation Store with phone credit directly. It's a shame the option isn't available here. I attempted to contact their support about it, but I'm being told that I can't access the chat because it's only available in the UK and Ireland. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    I see that in the UK it's possible to pay on the PlayStation Store with phone credit directly. It's a shame the option isn't available here. I attempted to contact their support about it, but I'm being told that I can't access the chat because it's only available in the UK and Ireland. :confused:

Shame that company folded that you could buy credit for PSN, Xbox etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Trying to rent a movie on Google and carrier payment is showing as unavailable. Is it like this for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

Trying to rent a movie on Google and carrier payment is showing as unavailable. Is it like this for anyone else?

Same for me with an E book

• Advertisement

What network are you using?

Advertisement