Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

gmisk wrote: »
    It's still showing everything ok on the app for me.

I set my account to auto top up every 28 days only had issues once but they refunded me (after a week of bombarding them)

I meant the website. Never used the app, I'll give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

My daughter has been plaguing me for Robux (Roblox currency) and they can be bought using phone credit.

How are people seeing the charges made against their credit on Three?

I've tried both the website and the My3 app, and it only shows the top-ups. I can't find where it says "On 4 Nov €7 was charged to Google" etc...

The old website used to show this (about 2 months ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

mrcheez wrote: »
    How are people seeing the charges made against their credit on Three?

I've tried both the website and the My3 app, and it only shows the top-ups. I can't find where it says "On 4 Nov €7 was charged to Google" etc...

The old website used to show this (about 2 months ago).

I had to request a usage report from them. Took a couple of days to arrive.

Interesting. They've probably disabled it on the website/app to prevent people seeing the double charges easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got curious and went and checked, unless something changes you should be able to subscribe to Disney+ in the new year through the play store so.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

sweetie wrote: »
    My daughter has been plaguing me for Robux (Roblox currency) and they can be bought using phone credit.

How is this done exactly? Do you sign in to your daughters account on your phone and purchase the currency that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Nuno wrote: »
    How is this done exactly? Do you sign in to your daughters account on your phone and purchase the currency that way?

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to NowTV using your credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

AngryLips wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to NowTV using your credit?

Tried it and the only option I see is to pay via cc, Disney life works though

• Advertisement

The athletic app has 66% off annual subscription at the moment and can be paid for using credit

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

webpal wrote: »
    The athletic app has 66% off annual subscription at the moment and can be paid for using credit
    I went to site but don't see that do I need to download the app?

gmisk wrote: »
    I went to site but don't see that do I need to download the app?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

webpal wrote: »
    Yes

I got an ad for that deal from Facebook, but when I click it it goes to the website where I can't use VF credit. In the app it's only 50% off which is above the threshold for using credit :(

I’m on 3, I downloaded app on iPhone also and got the offer but obviously can’t use 3 credit on that. It seems to disappear if you don’t avail so maybe delete app cookies etc and re install, it might re appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭franglan

Yep downloaded app and its 51% off, 65 euro for year which is above 3 limit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

franglan wrote: »
    Yep downloaded app and its 51% off, 65 euro for year which is above 3 limit.

What is the 3 limit?
    I know VF is €30.

I've spent over €40 on a VPN on 3, so it's between ~€42 and €65.

Just wondering what 3's limit is.

I downloaded app, picked favourite teams and didn't enter any further details, just kept pressing skip. The 66% off was the top story. It did disappear though when I clicked in and came out, only the 51% off was there then.

I'd guess 50 beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

loyatemu wrote: »
    I got an ad for that deal from Facebook, but when I click it it goes to the website where I can't use VF credit. In the app it's only 50% off which is above the threshold for using credit :(
    Same here

• Advertisement

Anyone know off hand can you use the cash for Patreon? Something like an annual pass for a podcast?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

This thread will be very quite from now on with everybody legging it to GOMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thargor wrote: »

I'm not going as need fast data speed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

I'm sticking with three. For the unlimited Internet it's great value. Just use viber out for calls. I donate to charity and use coingate sometimes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Nope, Deezer + books + movies.
    I would be worse off with GoMo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Matthewh00

The people that have something to use their left over credit on will probably not switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Haven't GOMO pulled their offer as they hit 100k subscribers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Haven't GOMO pulled their offer as they hit 100k subscribers?

January 8th, it's plastered across their homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

franglan wrote: »
    Anyone know off hand can you use the cash for Patreon? Something like an annual pass for a podcast?

Wanted to do this to support a couple of causes but couldnt see a way.

Sent an email to Patreon suggesting that they implement direct carrier billing

No reply

I guess Patreon want to get your credit card ...

Shame really :(

Please someone prove me wrong

( other than a multistage process involving crypto and yadda, yadda, yadda ... )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Apparently coverage on it is awful outside of the city centre.

Advertisement