Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick and Morty

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Great episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Just got it , now have to wait until later to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinwing

Great episode

Just found out Netflix won't be showing series 4 , where else can it be seen today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Apt8

robinwing wrote: »
    Just found out Netflix won't be showing series 4 , where else can it be seen today ?

YouTube, just search for it, lots of fakes so sort by view count and filter uploaded today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Can't wait for this tonight! Got myself a nice R&M mug in Gamestop today, €2.98 on clearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Loved that episode :)

I dunno how they keep doing it. No sign of a drop in quality at all. There's a short clip at the end of the credits if you missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

I dunno how they keep doing it. No sign of a drop in quality at all. There's a short clip at the end of the credits if you missed it.

Yeah saw that clip. Tied it up nicely.

anybody got a link for it on YouTube ? all I can find are fakes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seen it three times now so many subtle messages laughing still at some of the faces on Rick, great first episode back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

So Channel 4 have moved showing the new series from January to November the 20th URL="https://deadline.com/2019/11/channel-4-rick-and-morty-uk-premiere-november-20-1202782790/"]link[/URL after loads of fans pointed out their idiotic original scheduling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

ixoy wrote: »
    So Channel 4 have moved showing the new series from January to November the 20th URL="https://deadline.com/2019/11/channel-4-rick-and-morty-uk-premiere-november-20-1202782790/"]link[/URL after loads of fans pointed out their idiotic original scheduling.
    While much improved, that's still too late I think.
    Waiting for episode 1 while everyone else has already discussed episode 2 to death.

channel 4 Wednesday 20th nov at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭Homelander

Amazing first episode, better than I expected.

That was some episode to introduce it to the girlfriend...

robinwing wrote: »
    channel 4 Wednesday 20th nov at 10pm

Correction : E4 tonight at 10.00pm episode 1 of series 4 and 2nd episode next week at same time

• Registered Users Posts: 31,882 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 1 on e4 tonight was a cracker!
    Loved the fascist alternative realities lol
    Such a great show no idea how the keep coming up with new ideas.

Oh and I had a boglins!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,882 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 2 a lot of fun!
    Do you wanna develop an app?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Burst out laughing at "Thats not how making things work works!".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Anyone else think s4 is just not as good as 1-3? First episode was probably the best, 2 and 3 felt a bit laboured, having a hard time even describing what was different in these episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Snotty wrote: »
    Anyone else think s4 is just not as good as 1-3? First episode was probably the best, 2 and 3 felt a bit laboured, having a hard time even describing what was different in these episodes.

YES !! :o

Its just "ok". I thought it was me being just picky or something. I've watched the first 3 seasons several times over and season 4 doesn't come close.

I wasn't overly taken with Ep2 but I thought the first episode was stellar, and the third one was very good. I felt the same about some of S3 at first but it grew on me, now consider it just as good as the rest.

OK, I have to say Ep4 was easily the worst episode of Rick and Morty yet....didn't even feel like it was written by the same people at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Homelander wrote: »
    OK, I have to say Ep4 was easily the worst episode of Rick and Morty yet....didn't even feel like it was written by the same people at all.

It was like an old crappy Simpsons clip episode....maybe they were all focussed on thanksgiving but that was some terrible rubbish on the back of 3 solid episodes.

Unless of course its all just part of a heist.... :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,267 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Homelander wrote: »

It was weak for the most part, but "SLUT DRAGON!" was the first part this whole season that made me really laugh out loud.

I lol'd a few times. Rick saying he is always slaying it, queen.

So glad its not just me, s4 has been very poor by the previous standards, a few funny bits here and there but level has just dropped.
    Lets hope this is just a blip and next few episodes will be back to the best

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

So glad its not just me, s4 has been very poor by the previous standards, a few funny bits here and there but level has just dropped.
    Lets hope this is just a blip and next few episodes will be back to the best

I think Ep4 was poor, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the S4.

GreeBo wrote: »
    I think Ep4 was poor, but I'm pretty happy with the rest of the S4.

I though e3 was actually the worst, poor premise and they tried to throw in a hacky catchphrase.

Still better than 99% of other the crap on TV and its the top AS show by a mile, it wont get cancelled anytime soon, ratings took a large drop after the season opener, which i though was really poor, i just hope they get back to the standard of the last 3 seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I though e3 was actually the worst, poor premise and they tried to throw in a hacky catchphrase.

Still better than 99% of other the crap on TV and its the top AS show by a mile, it wont get cancelled anytime soon, ratings took a large drop after the season opener, which i though was really poor, i just hope they get back to the standard of the last 3 seasons.

Considering they've renewed it up to and including Season 10, it definitely won't be cancelled anytime soon.

Advertisement