Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

US Greencard Through Diversity Lotto

1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Dadzilla wrote: »
    Random question regarding the lottery and I don’t think it has been already asked. I’m a frequent traveller to the US for work and pleasure. If I apply for the DV will it have an impact on US visits in the interim? In other words are immigration likely stop me or see my regular trips as an issue?

Similar if I apply and I don’t succeed, will this cause an issue for future trips?

No and no. Though if you are travelling to US for work already (presumably to visit head office) then why not ask for transfer and L1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Anytime I try to submit my completed form I just get an error page saying "this site cannot be reached, connection reset".

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

had the same issue, reduce your photo file size to under 60kb but make sure to keep the dimensions 600x600 px. also double check your photo is saved as a jpeg and not jpg. you have 2 hours left to apply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

News of a potential executive order banning immigration is not making me feel any more confident about the green card lottery system...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Any success in here? Got my first PFO :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Any success in here? Got my first PFO :(

Nope. Must be my 12th year applying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Think I forgot to apply last year. can't find anything on the laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Application system for 2021 green card lottery is now open.

Registration began on October 6, 2021, and ends on November 9, 2021.

https://dvprogram.state.gov/

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RCK1

Thank you for this! I usually try it but forgotten completely with covid and whatnot

Advertisement