Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 - Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

I have the exact money for Auba/Pepe to Vardy/Mane.
    But it's a -4 and I fear I'll be punished for getting rid of the 2 Arsenal big guns.

Have other fires to put out also re: Boly and Otamendi

I don't understand why you think you're more likely to get punished by Arsenal than Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

elefant wrote: »
    I don't understand why you think you're more likely to get punished by Arsenal than Liverpool.

Because every time I take a player out he starts performing, regardless of team. Just can't get a single decision right this season.

Notable examples include TAA, Sterling, Kane, Rico, Abraham :)

I advise everyone else to get Auba/Pepe in this week.
    Thank me later.

Auba/Pepe to Vardy/Mane it is.

Boly/Otamendi can go next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Is there a reason nobody is talking about Cancelo at 5.3, 9 and 6 points in last 2 games.

Is he to be dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

TheChevron wrote: »
    Is there a reason nobody is talking about Cancelo at 5.3, 9 and 6 points in last 2 games.

Is he to be dropped?

Must be worried about Walker. Cancelo might have robbed the number one spot but can't be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I know Leicester have great fixtures, and I know Vardy has scored loads, but just listening here and 5 of Vardys goals have come in games where the opposition where down to 10 men, and they have lost the last 4 games at Palace.

If it wasnt for the price rises, I dont see the rush to get him in

When will he go up in price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Tusky wrote: »

He already has

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Tusky wrote: »
    Tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I have two free transfers and plan on getting in vardy and possibly a defender since i currently have trash defense
    so either auba or kun will be axed, and either diop or pieters, maybe i should only focus on upgrading my attack or should i get rid of them all, i don't really know what to do anymore, my teams a mess

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Sawduck wrote: »
    I have two free transfers and plan on getting in vardy and possibly a defender since i currently have trash defense
    so either auba or kun will be axed, and either diop or pieters, maybe i should only focus on upgrading my attack or should i get rid of them all, i don't really know what to do anymore, my teams a mess

If Aguero starts tonight I am doing him to Vardy right away before Vardy rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aguero starts and so does jesus. Sterling not in squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭normanoffside

eh i dunno wrote: »

Didn't expect both to start.
    No idea what's going on now....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Didn't expect both to start.
    No idea what's going on now....

Sterling captain for me this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Mendy not in the City squad is interesting. Surely he needs the game time.

eh i dunno wrote: »

Feck you Pep, think I'll keep Kun one more week and go without Vardy

Wilson and Hayden to Martial and probably Ayew

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Mendy not in the City squad is interesting. Surely he needs the game time.

He'll get enough game time next Saturday when he's ripping Southampton apart

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

So what's the verdict Aguero owners? Are you more or less inclined to keep him after tonight? I think I'm going to keep him but rotation is still a big worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,837 ✭✭✭✭CSF

With neither lad subbed off until 3 minutes left, I would say the Aguero/Jesus situation for Southampton in the league is one gigantic mystery.

Hard to know what I'd do if I was still an Aguero owner, but I'm super glad I don't have to worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,163 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Keeping Aguero out of pure stubbornness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ah god I'm going to have to keep kun again aren't I? Jesus has started two games in a row now after all.

Pighead wrote: »
    So what's the verdict Aguero owners? Are you more or less inclined to keep him after tonight? I think I'm going to keep him but rotation is still a big worry.

More, I really don't fancy Vardy this week and he's the natural replacement for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

It’s not a question of keeping
    It’s a question of whether to captain now
    I think I fancy one last roll of the dice .....no better man to come up trumps

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

I think u have to keep him if u have him. Jesus has more or less played 2 full games in 4 days so I'd be very surprised if he started a 3rd game in the space of a week.

In terms of the Southampton game at the weekend it doesnt really matter which of them starts - they're going to win regardless. What does matter is the following weekend against Liverpool.

From a logical perspective it makes sense for Aguero to start v Southampton. Play Jesus in the Atalanta game (they're already qualified so it doesn't matter) and then Aguero has a week to prepare for the Liverpool game which is massive for City.

I know Pep and logic don't mix well at times but at the end of the day Aguero is City's best striker and Pep knows that. As much as he wants Jesus to be number 1 he'll know deep down its Aguero who's more likíely to get him the result they need against Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

i wonder if the vardy party will turn out like the pukki party did right after i bought him, lets find out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Does the Aguero / Jesus situation mean Sterling is more likely to be played up top?

Does the Aguero / Jesus situation mean Sterling is more likely to be played up top?

That they both played?

I wouldnt think so at all

• Registered Users Posts: 32,837 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That they both played?

I wouldnt think so at all

Agreed. He has been p*ssing off Aguero enough playing Jesus ahead of him I’m sure, relegating him to 3rd choice might be the final straw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,233 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Will probably do Pukki out - Jiminez in.
    Wolves have nice fixtures coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

At a bit of a loss have 2fts and the team is rocking but I can't bring myself to get rid of kun before Southampton. Wilson is a problem but with .3 itb they aren't many options. Considering maddison to tielemans and then kun and Wilson can be moved on next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Sawduck wrote: »
    i wonder if the vardy party will turn out like the pukki party did right after i bought him, lets find out

Jamie is the lad still lashing back the Blue WKD on his way out the door the following morning.

Pukki was the flash lad who started knocking back the Jagerbombs at 9pm and was asleep on the couch by 11.

You have now joined a proper party :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

I got Tielmans but.im wondering if Maddison or Perez are better options

Advertisement