Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 - Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I got Tielmans but.im wondering if Maddison or Perez are better options

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Boly looks like he won't drop now so might as well hold instead of wasting a -4 and let D.Luiz sub in if Otamendi doesn't play again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,457 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I got Tielmans but.im wondering if Maddison or Perez are better options

Maddison would be imo if he was playing at 10 but he was so deep against Southampton. Tielemans started slowly but is now looking like the player that finished last season so strongly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Aguero -> Vardy
    McGinn -> KdB

Very tempted. Aguero v Southampton could be amazing, or could just be a 5 min cameo!! Pep is infuriating!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I never thought CHO would be for the chopping block so early - just cant be dealing with more rotation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I never thought CHO would be for the chopping block so early - just cant be dealing with more rotation
    Have a feeling Chelsea are gonna give us some headaches coming up. Mount, Willian, CHO, Pulisic are battling for 3 spots.

Spurs looked decent last week, if they back that up with a competent performance this week I might be tempted to go to Aurier as my Otamendi replacement. Started the last 5 when available, and at 4.8m you can bench him when not required. He's got home fixtures against SHU, BOU, BUR, BRI, and away to NOR and SOU in the next 10.

That said, they didn't manage a clean sheet against probably the worst 4 teams in the league at home so far - AVL, NEW, WAT, SOU.

Happy with my other 4 defenders anyway, and the funds would allow me Martial instead of Mount or Yarmolenko

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Spurs looked decent last week, if they back that up with a competent performance this week I might be tempted to go to Aurier as my Otamendi replacement. Started the last 5 when available, and at 4.8m you can bench him when not required. He's got home fixtures against SHU, BOU, BUR, BRI, and away to NOR and SOU in the next 10.

That said, they didn't manage a clean sheet against probably the worst 4 teams in the league at home so far - AVL, NEW, WAT, SOU.

Happy with my other 4 defenders anyway, and the funds would allow me Martial instead of Mount or Yarmolenko
    Just
    NO

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Wilson/Haller to Kane/Connolly for a hit make sense?

km79 wrote: »
    Just
    NO

I guessed someone would post that but fairly struggling to see anyone I'd prefer at the moment. Already have Tolani, Lundstram, PVA, Soyungcu. Don't fancy Liverpool or City defenders I can afford. Nobody else in the league is keeping clean sheets. Might as well go for someone with an attacking threat, especially if Spurs are going back to all-out-attack with Kane/Son/Alli/Eriksen

• Advertisement

Have a feeling Chelsea are gonna give us some headaches coming up. Mount, Willian, CHO, Pulisic are battling for 3 spots.

I think it’s CHO and Pulisic battling for one place and I think CHO will get a very fair crack of the whip.

I brought him in on WC (for Mount which was an abysmal decision on reflection but in my defence Pulisic hadn’t had a sniff up to that point) and I’m regretting it now.

I’ll give it 2-3 weeks and then decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Completely losing interest in FPL - did the marathon last weekend so really haven't been tuned in lately at all.

36 points and back to 1.3m after making so small progress in recent weeks.

Anyway, I've kept Aguero all this time so I'll be damned if I sell him now :D

Have 2 FT's so thinking CWilson to Vardy and Ottamendi to max. 5.3m defender

I guessed someone would post that but fairly struggling to see anyone I'd prefer at the moment. Already have Tolani, Lundstram, PVA, Soyungcu. Don't fancy Liverpool or City defenders I can afford. Nobody else in the league is keeping clean sheets. Might as well go for someone with an attacking threat, especially if Spurs are going back to all-out-attack with Kane/Son/Alli/Eriksen

You are as well off just going Rico

Yeah, I have enough rotation with Pep - need nailed on starters with the others

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

I think it’s CHO and Pulisic battling for one place and I think CHO will get a very fair crack of the whip.

I brought him in on WC (for Mount which was an abysmal decision on reflection but in my defence Pulisic hadn’t had a sniff up to that point) and I’m regretting it now.

I’ll give it 2-3 weeks and then decide.

You are probably right to be cautious but to me Pulisic has looked to be the better player. Watched the Ajax v Chesea game and CHO looked to have great pace but continuously just made the wrong decision with the final ball. It was only when Pulisic came on that they looked more of a threat and he set up the winning goal. I'm hoping his hat trick last week will have earned him the starting spot. Taken a -4 this week to bring Pulisic in since I had money in the bank for an upgrade and think he will get more than 4 points more than the player he replaced over the next couple of weeks. Usually I am more reluctant to take hits but poor start makes it more urgent to make changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,839 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’m looking at Harvey Barnes for CHO this week I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

McGinn out, Yarmolenko. Taking a punt

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Completely losing interest in FPL - did the marathon last weekend so really haven't been tuned in lately at all.

36 points and back to 1.3m after making so small progress in recent weeks.

Anyway, I've kept Aguero all this time so I'll be damned if I sell him now :D

Have 2 FT's so thinking CWilson to Vardy and Ottamendi to max. 5.3m defender

Then you should know FPL is a marathon,not a sprint. The way scores are going and the amount of captain fails,one week of getting it right can see you jump up the rankings.

Perhaps Dunk or one of the Sheffield lads for value,high priced defenders are out unless it's TAA or Robertson who give attacking returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Then you should know FPL is a marathon,not a sprint. The way scores are going and the amount of captain fails,one week of getting it right can see you jump up the rankings.

Perhaps Dunk or one of the Sheffield lads for value,high priced defenders are out unless it's TAA or Robertson who give attacking returns.

Haha....I walked into that one :D

Yeah...was looking at Burn or Dunk...will probably captain Aguero again too for the craic

Going to be patient and bank
    May have to carry Boly for through the int break too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,639 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

CSF wrote:
    I’m looking at Harvey Barnes for CHO this week I think.

You might be better off with Harvey Price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Have Yarmolenko the past few weeks, will be looking to get rid after this gameweek I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 15,163 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

munster87 wrote: »
    Have Yarmolenko the past few weeks, will be looking to get rid after this gameweek I'd say

I'm in the same boat with him. To be fair to him, he has delivered well since I got him, and for the price. 8,1,1,9 is on average just under 5 points a week. Can't really complain.

Saving him this week, and banking my FT and will get ride after Newcastle at home. Burnley (a), Spurs(h), Chelsea (a), Wolves (a) Arsenal (h) coming up followed by another away and a blank. He served his function.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,839 ✭✭✭✭CSF

You might be better off with Harvey Price.

Go on..

FitzShane wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat with him. To be fair to him, he has delivered well since I got him, and for the price. 8,1,1,9 is on average just under 5 points a week. Can't really complain.

Saving him this week, and banking my FT and will get ride after Newcastle at home. Burnley (a), Spurs(h), Chelsea (a), Wolves (a) Arsenal (h) coming up followed by another away and a blank. He served his function.

I'm very happy with Yarmolenko. He's a 6m mid, his returns are solid for that price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I have 2 transfers so I have to make one or lose it.

Any Ideas?

72ECqQ2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any Ideas?

72ECqQ2.png

I'd get Soyuncu in for otamendi

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Is KDB worth a -8 this weekend? His alternative will get 2 points

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is KDB worth a -8 this weekend? His alternative will get 2 points

If you are set on getting him anyways, probably

• Advertisement

Any Ideas?

72ECqQ2.png

Yeah Ota to Cancelo/Mendy/Soy

Advertisement