Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 11 - Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I think with Aguero - if you keep him, you put the arm band on someone else, or else you take the risk and can't complaint if you captain him and he gets 5 mins.

His price and afraid to captain him ever. I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,848 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think with Aguero - if you keep him, you put the arm band on someone else, or else you take the risk and can't complaint if you captain him and he gets 5 mins.

Personally I think having a player at that price you won’t captain is not a positive percentage play in most scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Have exactly enough for Wilson to Vardy so I'll be keenly watching Callum's performance today. Vardy going up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Walker to ???
    Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    Personally I think having a player at that price you won’t captain is not a positive percentage play in most scenarios.

I was specifically talking about the next GW, things change in football - Salah is 12.4m but how many people have been captaining him last few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Have exactly enough for Wilson to Vardy so I'll be keenly watching Callum's performance today. Vardy going up tonight

Really poor, him and Kun are both auditioning for the chop

Vardy Sterling Connolly in
    Kun Wilson and Hayden out

Rage minus 8, too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Haller Out Vardy In.

No brainer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,848 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I was specifically talking about the next GW, things change in football - Salah is 12.4m but how many people have been captaining him last few weeks?

I think people have largely been transferring him out also though, even pre-injury

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Icaras wrote: »
    Walker to ???
    Any opinions?

Mendy surely? I’ll be swapping out Matip for him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Have to get Vardy in so Ryan and Haller out, Gazzinga and Vardy in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Already used free transfer to go van Dijk to Chilwell and now considering -4 to use the money in the bank for McGinn to Pulisic.

Is it worth it?

McGinn has a run of tough fixtures so I think it might pay back over the next few weeks.

Any opinions appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Really poor, him and Kun are both auditioning for the chop

Vardy Sterling Connolly in
    Kun Wilson and Hayden out

Rage minus 8, too much?

Looks solid, assuming Connolly keeps starting

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I’ll probably still bank and take the inevitable price drop on Boly . Was gonna bench him next week anyway
    Bench boost and just plans in general in tatters now
    Banking on Fredericks getting his place back or I’m screwed altogether
    Could have just gone Rico but oh no I had to be smart

• Registered Users Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Was thinking Ota to Mendy but probably have to do something about Boly now. If he can steer clear of a price drop before the deadline I might sit on him as I was also planning on benching him next week anyway.

Will Fern be suspended for the next PL game? If so, I might stick with Ota as he will have to start next week if Fern is suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Vardy In.

Wilson or Abraham to go.

Wilson blanking back to back against the worst teams in the league has him in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Vardy In.

Wilson or Abraham to go.

Wilson blanking back to back against the worst teams in the league has him in the league.

That is Wilson in a nutshell.

Bournemouth as a team haven’t played well recently but again it’s them in a nutshell.

When you least expect it they will hit form & so will Wilson. I’m keeping an eye on them & him

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    That is Wilson in a nutshell.

Bournemouth as a team haven’t played well recently but again it’s them in a nutshell.

When you least expect it they will hit form & so will Wilson. I’m keeping an eye on them & him

I'm going to give him the next 3 until their fixtures turn as I don't know who I'd replace him with. Maupay looks good but Brighton fixtures after next week..

Was going to bank and might still Cos I just don’t know where to start

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

No point in holding Boly if he's out long term.
    Not sure who to get in, if I try to be smart again it will no doubt go wrong.
    Maybe Rico.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Why are Kane and Martial looking at me like that?

It feels so wrong ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Auba gone, Vardy in, no foks given for price changes or losses. He just needed to be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Is double Leicester defence a mad idea? Need a Boly replacement and having gone through the full list of defenders, Leicester players have both the form and fixtures and have actually been keeping CSs. Good fixtures for the next seven GWs is hard to pass up, particularly when very few are keeping CSs with any regularity.

I have Pereira and thinking about getting Chilwell too. Have Maddison too so obviously two defenders means no more Leicester mids or Vardy but the full backs provide plenty of attacking points potential plus the CSs.

Are there any other defenders worth owning?

People are aware vardy has a game midweek right ?
    Who am I kidding . And it won’t matter anyway
    I waited till after press conferences Friday to sign a lad with a broken fuxkin ankle

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »
    People are aware vardy has a game midweek right ?
    Who am I kidding . And it won’t matter anyway
    I waited till after press conferences Friday to sign a lad with a broken fuxkin ankle

If he gets injured and misses the game he will still likely get more than Auba next weekend.

dahat wrote: »
    If he gets injured and misses the game he will still likely get more than Auba next weekend.

But then you have another transfer to spend the week after
    My patience has been punished for weeks now on various ways so just ignore me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

He also has one goal in the last two GWs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

CWilson and Kelly out, Connolly and Mendy in.

Wilson has been very disappointing. I don't think I've ever owned him at the right times, and fear he's going to punish me for not keeping the faith, but it's hard to justify nearly 8 million on a striker in a team that hasn't scored in 3 games (and Arsenal, Norwich and Watford of all defences).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Am on my worst run ever in FPL. Started brilliantly. At one point after the first day in GW2 I was 300 in the world. Now sitting below 700k. Was top of the work league by 50. Now 50 points off the top. Every decision I’ve made has been the wrong one (Aguero, Wilson, Aurier). Debating mini wildcard at this point.

Current team is
    Pope Heaton
    TAA Kelly Otamendi Lundstram Dunk
    KDB McGinn Maddison Mane Cantwell
    Abraham Vardy Wilson

Have already done Aguero to Vardy (glad I held off on that transfer last week). Debating Cantwell to David Silva for a -4. Or Wilson to Connolly and McGinn to Sterling for a -8. Defence is a car crash but no one jumps out as a must have. Going to wait for midweek before making any other changes.

Just wondering what would you do in my shoes. Burn it to the ground? Or slow and steady avoiding hits?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Only way I get martial in is to downgrade Kane to Vardy. Probably worth it but Kane is still the best finisher in the league.

Advertisement