Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    But if wolves were reading that , might they not of deduced that Orla was thinking of not killing her self?

I still don’t get it, wolves leaving not one, but two villagers with powers to kill on the table.

Wolves are nuts unless the village is just so way off on targeting them they don’t think that any of our villagers with weapons will hit any of them! We have gotten a wolf every day so far , are wolves that comfortable?

They knew she wasn't killing herself - there was a whole conversation about it last night between her and liam!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

You know if you ever feel too put upon or anything while playing these games, Tegan, there is a procedure to fall back on. Its rule 6 in this game and its probably more for serious abuse (which i dont think this was) but if someone is at you too much and its affecting you, you ask them to stop first, and if that doesnt work, talk to a mod. Everyone should be able to enjoy these games.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yep Id ask to be lynched as I was knackered yesterday was a **** day on this game and I wanted off partially due to lack of sleep as it was no longer fun.

Listen, I've had days like that. But in the interests of the village, I'd never ask for the village to "waste" a lynch on me. That's my concern. In that hour leading up to Vernon being demolished, you decided that was the point where you wanted the village to kill you off, rather than take out what we know now was a pretty important wolf.

Now, devils advocate, I'm not sure a wolf throws themselves at the noose so freely either. But it's a bad look moving forward that you showed a desperation to save Vernon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    They knew she wasn't killing herself - there was a whole conversation about it last night between her and liam!

So they knew the village had a Vig and somebody who can poison them (and now they can’t cure anybody) and yet they went for Winnie?

Unless Winnie has said something that makes them think she had them there’s no logic in killing somebody who can identify you over killing somebody’s who can kill you.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wanted to go back and check the hour leading up to lynch, and see who was doing what.

Vernon was dead to rights, but only one person was massively pushing a case to save him.

Multiple posts that seem a massive drive to push us off voting out Vernon.

The only other two who seemed to post about the idea....

Though, I can't imagine Conor and Tegan were working together on it.

It really does worry me though; I've been happy to "clear" Tegan based on Night 2 vote....which was rigged. And then she's practically begging to die over Vernon last night.

Don't feel I'll have much choice but to have Tegan as very high up my FFA today. Also fits into my "No Lyncher" theory too....

Are you joking? Tegan defended herself all day yesterday from Conor trying to push the Vernon is innocent bus! She was far from the only person trying to save Vernon yesterday, and so choosing that time period is some really selective quoting.

I'm going to let this 2 wolf pack theory go and assume that Conor is village (for giving us Vern) and was just misled yesterday.

I have tegan village based on voting.

Oisin village based on Orla still alive.

Orla village based on giving us Vernon.

Abigail village based on being munched.

Fiona village based on bringing back abigail.

Angus village based on being open about his vig shot and asking who he should shoot.

Frank... I like frank's reveal. Maybe I'm pocketed, but I have him village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yep Id ask to be lynched as I was knackered yesterday was a **** day on this game and I wanted off partially due to lack of sleep as it was no longer fun.

Sorry you felt this way, I have had times like this but I just play the facts, try not get too involved, if someone's annoying you or not listening, no point in dwelling.

When people lose the rag at the game I tend to try ignore it, it's been done where people are pretending to lose their marbles! :D This game is mental:)

Wini asked us not to forget this list, so I'm requoting it.
    So here's my problem...

Here are my three piles. I'm happy to completely ignore the village pile for now. I'm happy to lynch or kill in some way, all of the wolfy pile.

It's the Unknown pile that scares the bejaysus out of me. There are so many in there! Hiding, doing nothing on thread to help the village. These are the ones we need to be looking at IMO.

Please do not forget this list.

Villagy

Name | Status

Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Henry WW|
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom

Unsure

Name | Status
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel

Wolfy

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry | Unsure. Could be wolf based on Derry peek and soft defending. Has gone terribly quiet.
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly

Lol thats a good point Henry. Orla is alive because wolves knew she was going after me or Liam? Kinda clears Liam too.

List of villaged based reads

Any chance you could post your wolf reads too?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Sorry you felt this way, I have had times like this but I just play the facts, try not get too involved, if someone's annoying you or not listening, no point in dwelling.

When people lose the rag at the game I tend to try ignore it, it's been done where people are pretending to lose their marbles! :D This game is mental:)

i think there's one point in every game where i have a melt down and walk away for a night

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Lol thats a good point Henry. Orla is alive because wolves knew she was going after me or Liam? Kinda clears Liam too.

Lucy.

and it doesn't clear her as they knew it was too late to save lucy by the time the order went in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Just on the me going 'terribly quiet' I did state that yesterday was a mental day and I couldnt really be online.

Any chance you could post your wolf reads too?

have you done a full read list, or is it just me who should do so?

I'll get round to the others, but those are my most village right now

Lucy.

and it doesn't clear her as they knew it was too late to save lucy by the time the order went in

Derp.

Are you joking? Tegan defended herself all day yesterday from Conor trying to push the Vernon is innocent bus! She was far from the only person trying to save Vernon yesterday, and so choosing that time period is some really selective quoting.

I'm going to let this 2 wolf pack theory go and assume that Conor is village (for giving us Vern) and was just misled yesterday.

I have tegan village based on voting.

Oisin village based on Orla still alive.

Orla village based on giving us Vernon.

Abigail village based on being munched.

Fiona village based on bringing back abigail.

Angus village based on being open about his vig shot and asking who he should shoot.

Frank... I like frank's reveal. Maybe I'm pocketed, but I have him village.

Conor pushing innocent bus? I said I thought Tegan had more questions marks over her head then Vernon and felt the village was lynching Vernon with less evidence then there was against Tegan. I still feel that way because Vernon basicallylied once which could easily of been a village play the way he explained it. I could relate to his lie because I strongly considered not saying anything about my vote rigging power until senans role was announced.

I explained that but some of you keep painting it that was making out Vernon was innocent. That is a false fact and anybody is welcome to look through my explanations on thread.

Conor pushing innocent bus? I said I thought Tegan had more questions marks over her head then Vernon and felt the village was lynching Vernon with less evidence then there was against Tegan. I still feel that way because Vernon basicallylied once which could easily of been a village play the way he explained it. I could relate to his lie because I strongly considered not saying anything about my vote rigging power until senans role was announced.

I explained that but some of you keep painting it that was making out Vernon was innocent. That is a false fact and anybody is welcome to look through my explanations on thread.

I can't go back there Conor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning all.

Just on the tegan vote 'cleared'......Am i correct in saying that NO ONE has been cleared of anything?

All we have is the words of groups of 2/3 max and for all we know they each might have wolfs in them.

I am just trying to deal in absolutes so we dont get lost down any rabbit holes.

I've said this before and will say it again, there were 32 roles at the beginning of this game. That is a massive amount and we have no idea how conservative/wacky the mods were with them.

Im off to do a few ISOs. Will be back this in a while

At a certain stage, skepticism is unhealthy and we have to start narrowing down who we think is a wolf. Noone is 100% cleared really, but if we go into lynches without some kind of rationale we are fecked.

I can't go back there Conor.

Well just dont say "Conor was saying Vernon was innocent" or something like that then . . Thats not true and if you want to keep saying it quote my posts where I said Vernon was innocent.

Vernon was innocent.

There you go :pac:

• Advertisement

Lucy.

If they wanted me dead. I they could have bandwagoned me on the crazy Wendy train.

have you done a full read list, or is it just me who should do so?

I'll get round to the others, but those are my most village right now

(I'm curious that you're a little more aggressive this morning, Henry. Like, I've had you as one of my top village reads all game, but now you're getting snippy? Ok).

Mine is pretty much along the lines of the list I posted when discussing the "thief" lie, but I'll happily restructure it for you now.

Strong Village Reads
    Brendan, Isla, Patrick, Frank

Weaker Village Reads
    Abi, Connor, Oisin, Henry

Neutral
    Liam (Do not like he was advocating for us to take out explosive lovers; that's potentiall three kills tonight if done wrong)
    Orla, Angus, Fiona
    Clodagh, Phil, Emily, (These three scare the bejesus out of me)

Weak Wolf Leans
    Ewan (Don't like his "Broken Seer" story particularly)
    Tegan

Stronger Wolf Leans
    Doris
    Lucy (as per yesterday, Senan and Derry seemed eager to use the peek until it was to be made public, then started making pre-emptive excuses for her flipping bad)

Actually, thanks for asking, cause it's basically made me realise my FFA for today will probably be Tegan, Doris and Lucy :D

(I'm curious that you're a little more aggressive this morning, Henry. Like, I've had you as one of my top village reads all game, but now you're getting snippy? Ok).

Mine is pretty much along the lines of the list I posted when discussing the "thief" lie, but I'll happily restructure it for you now.

Strong Village Reads

Weaker Village Reads

Neutral
    Liam (Do not like he was advocating for us to take out explosive lovers; that's potentiall three kills tonight if done wrong)
    Orla, Angus, Fiona

Weak Wolf Leans
    Tegan

Stronger Wolf Leans
    Doris
    Lucy (as per yesterday, Senan and Derry seemed eager to use the peek until it was to be made public, then started making pre-emptive excuses for her flipping bad)

Actually, thanks for asking, cause it's basically made me realise my FFA for today will probably be Tegan, Doris and Lucy :D

I'd prefer to be shot if possible. Prove my innocence rather than waste time and energy defending myself.

The more people say they have me as village, the more pissed off im getting that Orla was allowed to moot poisoning me to no objection.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I've said it before I don't know what the story was with Derry dying. It wasn't connected to my role/power or anything I did. I had just been resurrected and my power was role inheritor so I was hoping I'd inherit a role from someone who could take someone out. I wasn't planning for it to be on my death, just in general. Now, getting holly's role of angel was unexpected but here we are.

Its an absolutely massive coincidence within the hour of your death, a baddy dies for some unknown reason (Derry), you get resurrected and you gain a power of somebody who also dies during that hour and your power means the wovles wont touch you for the remainder of the game. . Thats a massive stroke of luck on your part . .

Strong Village Reads

Weaker Village Reads

Neutral
    Orla, Angus, Fiona

Weak Wolf Leans
    Tegan

Stronger Wolf Leans
    Doris

I just hate people asking for things that they've not done themselves - it screams wolfy to me.

Thanks for the read list. I could be onboard with Doris. Lucy seemed far too cool for a wolf this morning. Tegan is in my village pile for now.

The more people say they have me as village, the more pissed off im getting that Orla was allowed to moot poisoning me to no objection.

in fairness, i told orla i had no strong opinions about you

it's the fact that she wasn't munched and that lucy appeared to be poison candidate 1 that made me sure you were village

Ok so lads. Say i have a bullet; and not a 50/50 one. Who gets it?

I think the mods setup the game thus: pick loads of roles. Assign them to characters. Assign players. Assign alignment. In that order. Powers seem character specific. And given we have 2 vote manipulators who appear to both be village / 2 wish or power givers who were village / 2 sets of lovers neighbours whatever, i think alignment was randed after roles and characters. I only say this now as i dont think we can hang our hats on how the roles were split between village and wolves, as some seem keen to do.

If the mods randed things in this way couldnt one team theoretically of gotten all Vigs, all vote changes and pretty much all the cool roles ? Dont they usually use some sort of balancing out mechanic to make sure the game gives as much of an even chance to each team ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just looking briefly at the wagonomicss, if we come across a way to find out the alignment of TeganRegan, it could be a big help in determining where the remaining wolves might be. If shes definitely a villager, some wolves might have outed themselves unwittingly on a couple of the nights

Advertisement