Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

About time we got an evil! I’ve stuck in a vote for Lucy because I may not be around as much as yesterday. I’ll try though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Nope, I got to choose someone at the beginning and I'd inherit their role upon death. I picked Holly at random at the start of the game.

So now you are absolutely the top of the munch list :/

We need to strategise quick how to best use you before you go byebye

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Harlot Visit a player each night, if that player dies or is a wolf the harlot will die, if the harlot is a chosen wolf target and she is out visiting she will not die

No Angel on the role list, any thoughts? Or maybe Abbi can tell us if we don't want that out there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Here Vernon. Here's where you said people talked about it "after"

I'm putting no words in your mouth. if I get time later I'll set it all out for you in multiquotes.
    I thought you were saying after the cure had been administered.

Lynch me for my memory. Cause that's all you're doing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I'd say the other way around Fiona is almost definitely village, Abbi less so but still almost definitely village

If roles aren't tied to alignment, then we can't say Fiona is "almost definitely" village. She could be a wolf who decided to use her power this morning to score points, similar to how Derry obviously used his peek.

On the other hand, Abi was munched, right? And wolves can't munch their own. Or at least have never been able to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So Derry was Evil. Now who thinks I’m crazy!
    Lucy is evil & I’m saying it from day one. We have the proof now.

Harlot seems a strange role for a wolf? If they are a wolf why would they visit a wolf?

Eva WW wrote: »
    If roles aren't tied to alignment, then we can't say Fiona is "almost definitely" village. She could be a wolf who decided to use her power this morning to score points, similar to how Derry obviously used his peek.

On the other hand, Abi was munched, right? And wolves can't munch their own. Or at least have never been able to.

What if the wolves bet that the resurrection would happen on munch this morning and bussed one of their own?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I've no idea what the old harlot does, and in fact I don't even know what Holly's old angel role did but apparently they weren't fond of being killed because they've been angered. I get to take someone with me next time :).

Oh how apt this was
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Whoever asked for votes:

Sorry, I can't table.

Senan Gabriel Holly Brendan Wendy
    Gabriel Oisin Fiona
    Liam Ewan Phil
    Eva Isla
    Regan Frank Orla Clodagh Derry Vernon Angus Barbara Senan
    Ewan Winifred
    Frank Conor Patrick
    Vernon Henry Doris Eva
    Angus Emily
    Doris Abigail
    Derry Regan
    Fiona Lucy

No Lynch Liam

Didn't vote: Mary

Assuming the wolves knew they were going to pull a manipulator, they could be anywhere so not sure what we can get from this, e.g. Derry was on Regan when he knew it wouldn't matter.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »

I f**king hate agreeing with you

We can't trust that he even peeked lucy. he could have peeked anyone.

He also could have known Lucy was good and just gone with that.

I think we have to just ignore that whole situation now as entirely void

What!

We can't trust that he even peeked lucy. he could have peeked anyone.

He also could have known Lucy was good and just gone with that.

I think we have to just ignore that whole situation now as entirely void

He peeked Lucy on thread, we know that and we know that Dessie had said that was the way to get your wish

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note: Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, the Regan WW account is being replaced with the Tegan WW account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Thank you Necro

I f**king hate agreeing with you

Now we need to go back and see who was in the Derry fan club.

And might I say I told ye Derry couldnt be trusted

What!

Is that really hard to understand?

Derry was bad. He was gifted a peek to use. We as a group asked that he peek Lucy. He said Lucy was Good.

we have no way of knowing if lucy is good or bad because Derry can't be trusted.

He could have:
    1. peeked lucy and she's good
    2. peeked someone else looking for the joker, said his wolf buddy lucy was good
    3. peeked someone else looking for the joker and knowing lucy is good, say she's good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry being bad doesn't necessarily imply that Lucy is also bad. He could habe double bluffed, knowing there was a 50% chance of death anyway and figured we would disbelieve his claim, turning heat on Lucy when she's actually not a wolf. Not saying Lucy is off hook, just tgat it's possible.

Abi, why did you vote for Doris previous lynch? And shoukd we be looking closer at Doris now that you've been a munch target?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Right, I have to go and get some actual work done. Right now my FFA is:

1. Ewan - I'm choosing to trust Wini cos if she's lying, she knows she's next.
    2. Vernon - my flippy floppy top wolf.
    3. Brendan - the catch-up posts discussing things that went on days ago without adding anything. It screams of boosting a low post count with fluff.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    And might I say I told ye Derry couldnt be trusted

Eh you could if you'd posted before now!? Wtf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

No, you have PROOF that Derry was evil. We don't know Derry was lying. There's every chance that Derry said Lucy was good to pocket her and win villager points.

It certainly doesn't look good for Lucy, and she'll be a prime suspect tonight. But she's now also a risk for a real bandwagon, which kills our ability to read votes too.
    What if the wolves bet that the resurrection would happen on munch this morning and bussed one of their own?

Working on experience from past lives, wolves can't munch wolves.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Right, I have to go and get some actual work done. Right now my FFA is:

1. Ewan - I'm choosing to trust Wini cos if she's lying, she knows she's next.
    2. Vernon - my flippy floppy top wolf.
    3. Brendan - the catch-up posts discussing things that went on days ago without adding anything. It screams of boosting a low post count with fluff.

Oh Henry you've got me right in your pocket there with your replica of my FFA you nasty boy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Note: Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, the Regan WW account is being replaced with the Tegan WW account

Jeebus I was wondering what the fook happened there, :D

Is that really hard to understand?

Derry was bad. He was gifted a peek to use. We as a group asked that he peek Lucy. He said Lucy was Good.

we have no way of knowing if lucy is good or bad because Derry can't be trusted.

He could have:
    1. peeked lucy and she's good
    2. peeked someone else looking for the joker, said his wolf buddy lucy was good
    3. peeked someone else looking for the joker and knowing lucy is good, say she's good.

These two are not options, he ONLY peeked Lucy, cause it was done here on thread, is that hard to understand? he posted

I wish to peek Lucy

and Dessie granted his wish

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Derry was bad? Score one for the good guys! And we know Abi is good. Fiona earns village points too.

Right, did someone collate last nights votes? Wanna compare some stuff to Night One.

Yes I did. There a few tables posted just after 9

These two are not options, he ONLY peeked Lucy, cause it was done here on thread, is that hard to understand? he posted

I wish to peek Lucy

and Dessie granted his wish

You're right. My apologies. I'd forgotten it was on thread.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Jeebus I was wondering what the fook happened there, :D

I'm just too much for one character

You're right. My apologies. I'd forgotten it was on thread.

Either way, the point is still the same. We can't trust that Lucy is Good or Bad, so she's to go back on the board as completely unknown.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Thats a quality ffa

Thanks.............. you're getting a bit pally there

Advertisement