Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boob flashing v Dick flashing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Prime-1-Fugutive-Predator-Bust-009.jpg

You got an awful purdy mouth!

Could do with a vajazzle.... It deserves a crown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Prime-1-Fugutive-Predator-Bust-009.jpg

You got an awful purdy mouth!

Would

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Annurca Apples

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Pretty sure this exact same post word for word was posted in some other thread, probably the breastfeeding one. You have it in your clipboard ready to go or something?

Why so serious

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The difference is the Predator is all teeth. I wouldn't trust it not to let its trophy hunter nature take over and grab itself a human horn for the collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I dunno, some of you seem fierce “picky”.

I get that a tidy little “Simpson’s mouth” looks nice and “neat” but I, personally, have always found the more yawning “hippo’s mouth” type to be easier to “navigate”.

Less of a “squeeze” too.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

I get that a tidy little “Simpson’s mouth” looks nice and “neat” but I, personally, have always found the more yawning “hippo’s mouth” type to be easier to “navigate”.

Less of a “squeeze” too.

You miss her, don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

There appears to be a lot of hatred for the penis in this thread. Why do you guys hate your little guy so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Less of a “squeeze” too.

Like a collapsed circus tent?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Ush1 wrote: »
    Like a collapsed circus tent?

Like Harry Redknapp’s eyelids, Ush.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

banie01 wrote: »
    A man did flash his wonky at some concert in Galway and sexually assaulted all the women there!

must have gotten 25 year's for that lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭fash

The primary function of the mammary glands is to nourish offspring. They are not sexual in reality, just intricatedly linked with femininity.
    Not exactly. The primary reason for the size of breasts is sexual signaling. The requirements for feeding offspring is much smaller- see female orangutan breasts for what breasts would look like is feeding offspring was the sole determining criterion.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

The reason knob flashing is worse than boob flashing is ‘because of the implication’

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Akrasia wrote: »
    The reason knob flashing is worse than boob flashing is ‘because of the implication’

What’s the implication of whipping out your ‘ham hock’?

You miss her, don't you?

Still can’t look at a packet of the “wafer thin” style ham without causing some slight arousal.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,708 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Still can’t look at a packet of the “wafer thin” style ham without causing some slight arousal.
    Could lead to all manner of unfortunate outcomes at the deli counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

The Simpson's mouth?

Wut!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Flesh trumpets as everyone knows can be damaging If used incorrectly, hence can be seen as threatening.

Where as bags of joy, are never going to hurt or endanger anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

lleti wrote: »
    So if an unattractive woman in her 50s comes on the bus and flashes her norks you would like it?

One man's pig is another man's picasso.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Saw the thread title and said"J & E must be all over this"

Isn't a bit strange though when you are on holiday and all the ladies have their funbags out it's not the same vibe. But if ssame happened out in a local park here you'd be pulling the stomach off yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Saw the thread title and said"J & E must be all over this"

Isn't a bit strange though when you are on holiday and all the ladies have their funbags out it's not the same vibe. But if ssame happened out in a local park here you'd be pulling the stomach off yourself

That very much depends where your local park is

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »
    The Simpson's mouth?

Wut!?

Specifically Homer Simpson’s. I believe some might know it as an “innie”.

I read somewhere before that there are three, distinct, ways a vagina can look. A ham sandwich, an over-stuffed ham sandwich or a “Simpson’s mouth”. Obviously, you can substitute roast beef for ham if you so desire.

A lot of guys can get too hung up on the neat side of the “Simpson’s mouth” but I do see anything wrong with enjoying the more “meatier” ones. Some of them should just be grateful they’ve been let within a sniff of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

lawred2 wrote: »
    The Simpson's mouth?

Wut!?
    recently sent to me and I was wondering if I would ever get a chance to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,708 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Does it help to try not to think of Homer during the act?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The post makes no sense, you are not even comparing like with like. Lots of men go around topless and few complain.

If someone drops their pants, then it's considered indecent regardless of whether they are male or female.

Does it help to try not to think of Homer during the act?

You’re fine once you don’t get the lady in question to draw the rest of Homer’s face around it.

Generally, when you’re getting “down to it” the angle doesn’t work for the “Simpson’s mouth” anyway.

Just try not to use any catchphrases. Might put you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

shaneon77 wrote: »
    recently sent to me and I was wondering if I would ever get a chance to use it.

Where did my pic go? Is it off the approved list?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

You’re fine once you don’t get the lady in question to draw the rest of Homer’s face around it.

Generally, when you’re getting “down to it” the angle doesn’t work for the “Simpson’s mouth” anyway.

Just try not to use any catchphrases. Might put you off.

Slightly off topic but i remember once having some fun time with a young lass who had a tattoo of some lad with a lawnmower downtown

Remember thinking it looked cool at the time

shaneon77 wrote: »
    Where did my pic go? Is it off the approved list?

Ah now, that’s more of a “camel toe”, or possibly a “moose knuckle”.

The “Simpson’s mouth” is for the neat little “innies”, not “gellies”.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

The primary function of the mammary glands is to nourish offspring. They are not sexual in reality, just intricatedly linked with femininity.

Why do sooo many ladies get boob jobs then ?
    Does that improve milk production ?? :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Slightly off topic but i remember once having some fun time with a young lass who had a tattoo of some lad with a lawnmower downtown

Remember thinking it looked cool at the time

Some bush that needed trimming..

Advertisement