Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boob flashing v Dick flashing

Options
  • 03-10-2019 8:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭

Why is this not treated equally? A woman flashed her milk cartons at a Post Malone concert and it went viral yet if a man flashed his winky he'd be called a pervert.

How is this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,612 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

lleti wrote: »
    Why is this not treated equally? A woman flashed her milk cartons at a Post Malone concert and it went viral yet if a man flashed his winky he'd be called a pervert.

How is this?

Everyone likes boobs. Man, woman and child.

No one likes a todger. Especially a little “floppy” one.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

*checks privilege

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The primary function of the mammary glands is to nourish offspring. They are not sexual in reality, just intricatedly linked with femininity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Above the knee and below the gee.
    Means nothing to me.

Hey that rhymes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Everyone likes boobs. Man, woman and child.

No one likes a todger. Especially a little “floppy” one.

Ya, norks are great. They cheer everyone up. A flaccid Herman though is nothing short of disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Allinall

I would seriously question anyone that is bothered enough to ask this.

Like, very seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

punch up, stupid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

Ya, norks are great. They cheer everyone up. A flaccid Herman though is nothing short of disgusting.

So if an unattractive woman in her 50s comes on the bus and flashes her norks you would like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Paulzx

The primary function of the mammary glands is to nourish offspring. They are not sexual in reality, just intricatedly linked with femininity.

Now that's just crazy talk..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Right so flaccid mickeys are the problem, is it ok if I do it with a raging horn ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

How is this?

If it was treated equally women would be able to walk around topless on Grafton St. during the Summer.

Edit: I meant equality of the sexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Right so flaccid mickeys are the problem, is it ok if I do it with a raging horn ?

Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Ah, they are pretty sexual, they are also pretty aesthetic unlike cocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Lots of places in the world had women going round with no tops and everyone had bare bums, but lads still usually had to wear a big awkward sheath made of birds nests, feathers and bits of stick held together with dried iguana skins. Its just an age old taboo OP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

An ugly gooter isn’t much to look at either in fairness, especially if it looks like Paul O’Connell’s ear.

You are correct re the primary function, but there is a significant secondary sexual (this probably shouldn't surprise anyone - I refer you to several decades of The Sun newspaper) purpose.

The human female mammary glans are significantly bigger than required to breastfeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Zorya wrote: »
    Lots of places in the world had women going round with no tops and everyone had bare bums, but lads still usually had to wear a big awkward sheath made of birds nests, feathers and bits of stick held together with dried iguana skins. Its just an age old taboo OP

Aye, giving rise to the age old chatup line "how's your nest?!"
    And the obvious retort being "fulla pigeons!"

Ah we're a simple sort down our way so we are.

While it’s certainly putting your “best foot” forward, H, you might be in more trouble over that.

I’d recommend a decent “semi” for waggling, a full on “rager” might be seen as a form of aggression. Hopefully not a micro one!!

Now, if we’re talking competitive “measuring” then you go hard or go home. Always bring your “A” game for that.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Annurca Apples

If they're not sexual why is it quite common for women to fondle and grab their breasts when they masturbate?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

If they're not sexual why is it quite common for women to fondle and grab their breasts when they masturbate?

Is it?!

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Is it?!

I’ve heard men with “moobs”, man boobs, tend to give theirs a squeeze while they give themselves the old “tug of love”.

Helps them imagine what a “real” one would feel like.

I’ve heard men with “moobs”, man boobs, tend to give theirs a squeeze while they give themselves the old “tug of love”.

Helps them imagine what a “real” one would feel like.

What did I tell you about extrapolating your own experiences :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Vaginas look like predators mouth... Without the teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 16,604 ✭✭✭✭banie01

How is this?

A man did flash his wonky at some concert in Galway and sexually assaulted all the women there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Or with the teeth if the woman has Vagina Dentata.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

An ugly gooter isn’t much to look at either in fairness, especially if it looks like Paul O’Connell’s ear.

Mmmm, Paul O'Connell...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

banie01 wrote: »
    A man did flash his wonky at some concert in Galway and sexually assaulted all the women there!

Yeah a Kneecap gig I think, of course there was Slane Girl too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Prime-1-Fugutive-Predator-Bust-009.jpg

You got an awful purdy mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Guy Person wrote: »
    Or with the teeth if the woman has Vagina Dentata.

Femfresh toothpaste? I didn't know they made a toothpaste! Now, where's my 'electric toothbrush'.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Pretty sure this exact same post word for word was posted in some other thread, probably the breastfeeding one. You have it in your clipboard ready to go or something?

Advertisement