Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Judge me on my posts rather than my activity.

The above behaviour doenst line up with a wolf necessarily.

If you are good you really need to look into who voted for you. Around 5pm yesterday players started to come out saying they didn’t think myself or Doris were wolves. This is when your name started to creep into the thread too.

I wasn’t gaining traction so wolves would have to disperse somewhat.

If you’re good you need to consider this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah not really, read the post there again kid, I said YOU were the only person stopping me voting for Phil tonight with your ****e talk :confused:
    Apologies. I did read it wrong.

Great, we're voting for each other.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I can see where you're going with this, but lynching someone just for potential info seems icky to me. Plus they could all be village. I know I voted Phil as I thought that he was wolfy, but do you think any of the three are wolves?

You've also picked 3 candidates that don't give any info on you Wendy IF they flip red...

Just for clarity your read on me was correct..... in the sense i did do a 180 on Doris.

Which i was right about

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You worry me. Hard to see people not suspecting you but I'm getting Derp vibes (the role not name calling)

You still haven't answered why you blocked me until I called you out.

Just for clarity your read on me was correct..... in the sense i did do a 180 on Doris.

Which i was right about

Why did you do a 180?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I can see where you're going with this, but lynching someone just for potential info seems icky to me. Plus they could all be village. I know I voted Phil as I thought that he was wolfy, but do you think any of the three are wolves?

You've also picked 3 candidates that don't give any info on you Wendy IF they flip red...

You might have a bandwagon wolf in the Brendan voters if hes not a wolf. You might have a couple of counter wagoners on Phil if hes not a wolf (Im in the 4 who voted) I still think Phil is possibly a wolf, nothing has happened to change that just yet so I would be happy to go there, If he isnt a wolf then there is possibly one or two in the Phil voters. There is quiet a lot variables in this and wagonomics isnt my strong point

Tbh its something that can be explored further but I would rather lynch on merit as opposed to be possibly giving us information. We can

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You still haven't answered why you blocked me until I called you out.

Because I never blocked you. That is a weird thing to do. Which is why im leaning more something like a derp role for you now as tbh I don't get whats going on with you. Thinking Necro is playing as well as modding, saying he is lying about you being 2d not that it matters and that I've blocked you for some reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Which i was right about

One point I made when choosing to vote for you, was that it might drag you on thread if you thought your life was in danger. You have been one of the most active players since the vote so if nothing else the votes on you have helped you open up more to the village.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Because I never blocked you. That is a weird thing to do. Which is why im leaning more something like a derp role for you now as tbh I don't get whats going on with you. Thinking Necro is playing as well as modding, saying he is lying about you being 2d not that it matters and that I've blocked you for some reason

I wish a mod can confirm whether it's possible to block someone in here. Given that Necro was quick to pull 2D up for posting naked but hadn't replied when I've asked about you several times gives credence to Necro playing. Or maybe another mod.

Oh and I’m giving a 90 minute warning. The competition starts at 1, I think I can make it (I may not have a client meeting, not sure yet). But the village needs to get its sh*t together and decide a strategy. Park the arguing until maybe 2.30 (time to digest prize winners etc) and work together to try and help the village win as many prizes as possible!

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Listen up you old cranks!

Today the fail safe was flipped.

All you old fogeys need to recognise!!

Greasy triggers ain't wise!!

Time to go back to training camp,
    Your trigger fingers to revamp.
    80s camp opens at One (pm),
    Be there or be undone.
    You'll need to solve an anagram,
    To gain a grand slam.
    One Day, Two Day, Three Day, Four Day
    Who can really say.

Competition at 1pm tomorrow.

Players will have 30 mins to PM their answers to Necro, and prizes are up for grabs for some of you who get all the answers right. How we decide that is highly classified.

And remember we are the shadow, the smoke in your eyes, the ghosts that hide in the night.

We need to solve an anagram but then it says prizes awarded to some of us who may get all the answers right. So there’s more than one question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I wish a mod can confirm whether it's possible to block someone in here. Given that Necro was quick to pull 2D up for posting naked but hadn't replied when I've asked about you several times gives credence to Necro playing. Or maybe another mod.

Afaik, you can't stop someone else seeing your posts.

You can make your account not able to see someone elses posts. But they can't force that onto you. If that makes sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Oh and I’m giving a 90 minute warning. The competition starts at 1, I think I can make it (I may not have a client meeting, not sure yet). But the village needs to get its sh*t together and decide a strategy. Park the arguing until maybe 2.30 (time to digest prize winners etc) and work together to try and help the village win as many prizes as possible!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Good morning all.

That was quite a catch up. I see that Orla has gone nuts. There’s always one. But please do keep the Trump gifs coming.

RIP Riona. I see this as the wolves thinking that the Jailkeeper found something in her posts that made her a RV and that’s why she was protected the first night. So a bad munch for those furry buggers.

Brendan you are either being completely honest or an absolute genius. I’m actually beginning to lean towards the former.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

@mods can we discuss answers on the thread?

Probably within our interests to do so.

Mods won't respond to your bull**** tbh

It would be frowned upon for a player to actually block another player. The mods also have the passwords (unless they were changed) so could just go into the anon account to check.

I dunno what happened with you not seeing posts but I highly doubt you were put on ignore.
    Oh, I’ve had a 404 today so maybe boards is buggy?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

@mods can we discuss answers on the thread?

giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    Mods won't respond to your bull**** tbh

I'm reading you your last rites. If you're a villager, spill the beans.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

this tag along here, why include that? its completely irrelevant to the point i was making. i clearly picked the 3 with the most votes

I'm reading you your last rites. If you're a villager, spill the beans.

Wow, nothing wolfy at all here Orla, nothing at all!

Alright so for newer players usually there is a question with rules posted at 1pm and we have in this case 30 mins to PM an answer. Sometimes it’s pm answer to a mod and sometimes it might be PM an answer and for example a number between 1-20.

I suggest we, as a village, discuss the riddle/question for at least 10-15 mins (if required). And then work out the best way of block entering the competition.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I suggest we, as a village, discuss the riddle/question for at least 10-15 mins (if required). And then work out the best way of block entering the competition.

Alright so for newer players usually there is a question with rules posted at 1pm and we have in this case 30 mins to PM an answer. Sometimes it’s pm answer to a mod and sometimes it might be PM an answer and for example a number between 1-20.

I've already PMd Luke Kelly to Necro.

Gigi D'Agostino. Jesus wept.

Gertrude, I think it’s highly possible that you are a wolf and you thought Doris had found the SK in me.

The OP states the seer gets alignment so you had nothing to lose and everything to gain by lynching me. I would either come back as SK and you get brownie points or I would come back good and you had Doris lined up for tonight’s lynch. Win win scenario for wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning guys, hectic day so far! I've another meeting at 12.30 but will bring my phone and try to get on a 1. Should hopefully have a bit more free time in the afternoon.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Morning guys, hectic day so far! I've another meeting at 12.30 but will bring my phone and try to get on a 1. Should hopefully have a bit more free time in the afternoon.
    What is your occupation?

I've had a hectic morning and still managed to comment.

• Advertisement

I've already PMd Luke Kelly to Necro.

Comp rules/details normally don’t get posted until 1. I took the Necro post as a joke , sounds like its going to be a riddle, not so much a straight forward question.

Advertisement