Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

okay, because i think its important, i went back to ffa2 and found the qb ffa that i was missing that choc chip identified i was missing.

#ffa2
    tusk guffy gnr trit lord
    sKeith trit lord micks drum
    beaker micks guffy gnr trit
    choc chip micks beaker necro drumpot
    gnr beaker bh lord
    necro mick tusk qb lord
    bh guffy gnr beaker 2d
    fixxxer micks stu bh skeith
    drumpot lord necro
    ecto gnr fixxxer stu trit
    lord gnr trit necro
    micks skeith necro guffy
    guffy trit gnr choc
    qb dumpot gnr mick trit

gnr 7
    trit 7
    mick 6
    lord 5
    guffy 4
    necro 4
    beaker 3
    bh 2
    skeith 2
    stu 2
    drum 2
    2d 1
    fixxxer 1
    qb 1
    tusk 1
    choc 1

#ffa2 ||||
    beaker| micks| guffy| gnr| trit
    micks |skeith| necro| guffy

sKeith wrote: »
    yes. i think day 2 convert was ecto.

read her nd beaker b4 and after munch. just read them two, ignore all other conversations.

the change happens at 10am
    Necro wrote: »
    For me, there is two converts still on GnR on day 2.

The players still alive who voted there are:

Ectoplasm
    tusk
    Lord TSC
    sKeith
    Guffy
    LadySkunk

From my very brief skim of beaker's ISO I believe he has spewed tusk and sKeith clear. But that may change based on a better read if I get time.

Which means that in

Ecto
    Lord
    Guffy
    Skunk

There is at least one, if not two converts.

I'm gonna see what beaker in particular has to say about each of these 4, who does he target, who does he not mention, etc.

I suggest you all do similar so it's not all based on my words.

I've been suspicious of Ecto ever since the killing of Drumpot.

Whatever about taking the chance with a kill on Clarabel on Day 1, that kill on Drumpot should have taken more consensus in the thread. Reading back, Drummer was actually the rare person talking sense that evening, and it was him who Ecto picked? Never mind taking a shot into the low posters like Mick or myself who were absent, let's shoot the person who is actively villaging.

The reason Ecto offered was "BECAUSE I PANICKED" and then Ecto made another post expressing panicked innocence, but had no problem changing tone and gloating when Necro protested the kill: "Well you could save him instead if you feel that certain:p"

It just seems that Ecto has been killing villagers in an 'aww shucks' fashion and no one's really talking it through. I think we're now at the time where we need to do that.

In the immediate aftermath of the lynch of the NK when I presumed all converts had been wiped out with the NK's death, I mentioned an Alliance between House Targaryen (Ecto's faction) and House Stark (My own). Once I found out converts were still present, my suspicions went back to Ecto.

As for other names on that shortlist Necro...

- Guffy, I've been trying to interact with today and get a read on. I'm on the fence right now.

- Skunk, I'm just not seeing what you have been seeing for most of the game Necro.

- Lordy, well he's Lordy. If he's wolf we'll never know until it's likely too late. I've just been presuming/hoping that this game is in the 5% or so where he ain't a wolf :pac:

i don't think they are both throwing their convert guffy into their ffas,
    guffy got 4 x ffas.

ecto - gnr fixxxer stu trit

after voting beaker and calling them evil pre 10am, this is now ectos 4 person ffa.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Those FFAs kinda make a good look for Guffy, ngl

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah I think we lynch Ecto tomorrow tbh. Just doing some wagonomics and it's pretty horrific.

Bounty Hunter voting Guffy both days... I get timezones but... gives me the heebies

you calling out ecto blasting away of drumpot, and me backing her up is a good look for you necro and a bad look for me. ngl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

As I'm awake for some stupid reason I'm going to respond. Beaker convinced me. It was stupid but he did. And it wasn't a 180, we had an argument and then the reveals started coming and I bought it.

Drumpot WAS a panic. I got a message from mods reminding me that I had to pick or it would be randed and I just picked a name. I've already said it was crap play.

The only way I have been converted is if I don't know about it. I'd like to point out that while you guys were all ohhh phase 2 I was pointing out that converts were still alive.

I am not convert. I can spend the whole day saying it. I can't point to much in my defense but I did out myself as Dany with a prize in hand and I did ask for village input.

If I felt strongly about who WAS a convert I'd shout louder but I can paint a picture for nearly everyone as a convert. With all due respect wagonomics are not infallible. Lynch me tomorrow and you'll be lynching village.

i don't think they are both throwing their convert guffy into their ffas,
    guffy got 4 x ffas.

ecto - gnr fixxxer stu trit

after voting beaker and calling them evil pre 10am, this is now ectos 4 person ffa.

4 people who are village.

Beaker doesn't even make the cut despite being "evil".

I think Ecto has some questions to answer.

4 people who are village.

Beaker doesn't even make the cut despite being "evil".

I think Ecto has some questions to answer.

Ask them

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ask them
    what do you think of skunks game so far.

Lads you can't have it both ways. sKeith says I did a 180 on Beaker after 10am but Stu says he should've been in my FFA because I was saying he was evil.

what do you think of skunks game so far.

Either the most disinterested village ever which is unlike her but she has said she's not feeling great or she is a convert. She wouldn't be a loss to village except in numbers terms.

What like your strategy? Ffs. I really hate this superior crap some people pull. My rationale is just as good as anyone else's at this point. The only way you know more than me is if I'm right and you're evil.
    And BeakerJoe too now.
    Lads you can't have it both ways. sKeith says I did a 180 on Beaker after 10am but Stu says he should've been in my FFA because I was saying he was evil.
    its you words actions. not ours.

there is the run up to 10am, review yourself, then there is after 10am...

Ask them

- Why did you kill Drumpot?

- Why didn't you take opinion in the thread of who to use the prize/kill on?

- Two ships leave a harbour at the same time. One ship travels on a bearing S13 degrees at 10 mph. The other ship travels on a bearing NE75 degrees at 12 mph. How far apart will the ships be after 22 hours?

^I missed your last post Ecto which provides some of those answers.

choc chip goes one way, you go the other, whoops, i went same way as choc chip, oops...
    my bad.

its you words actions. not ours.

there is the run up to 10am, review yourself, then there is after 10am...

I'm on phone so can't check easily but will look at them in the morning. I hate selective quoting as I dont even know what that 2nd post of mine refers to.

Lynch me if you need to but I will flip green. What will that tell you other than that you were all wrong? You'll be down a villager and have gained what?

day 1 lynch votes

voted for | # of votes | voted by
    Ted_YNWA | 4 | tritium, Choc chip, sKeith, Necro
    Hello 2D Person Below | 3 | Ted_YNWA, Tusk, DublinAndy2
    Tusk | 2 | Stu Redman, fixxxer
    Guffy | 2 | Quickbeam, Bounty Hunter
    Bounty Hunter | 2 | Beakerjoe, Guffy
    sKeith | 2 | Micksjaguar, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC | 2 | gnr, Drumpot
    Choc Chip | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below
    Necro | 1 | Ladyskunk
    Beakerjoe | 1 | Ectoplasm day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    Deleted User|5| fixxxer, Stu Redman, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe
    misssed a couple.

Right so evils:

MJ voted sKeith both nights, pretty good look for sKeith.

Beaker voted BH day 1 and pushed him hard as the first convert. May have converted him day 2 as a result?? Look and see if beaker continues his push on BH.

Both OG evils are voting off-wagon day 2 with Mick under pressure. This indicates to me that the wights are around to try and save Mick. Late votes with panic? Would put a spotlight on Skunk and Guffy in particular, sKeith a bit too with trit's flip.

Speaking of BH, he votes Guffy day 1 and day 2. Now I get that he has timezone issues but it's really really static. Not sure why Guffy is ignoring this either. Hmmm.

Ecto's vote on beaker day 1 and shift to GnR day 2 is pretty bad looking in the cold light of day. Coupled with her swing on Drummer when she was suss and voted for beaker day 1 then she's looking really really bad here.

Lord then... well voting alongside a now known wolf is not a great look, worse when he's now shifted from Keith day 2 to the GnR wagon. Need to check back and see interactions with Lord and beaker but off this I'm not sure. Could be the day 1 conversion perhaps.

Elsewhere sKeith is on the top wagon both days, and late.... again potential day 1 convert but the vote on him by Mick BOTH days and the shade via beaker, I just don't see it.

Skunk votes me really early on day 1 and then really late she lands on GnR day 2. I've been getting wolfy vibes from Skunk all game, mainly due to her refusal to play but maybe there's RL stuff, I dunno.

tusk votes for the new player 2D day 1 and I really don't like that vote tbh. It's really opportunistic. Day 2 then and he's on the main wagon where I expect at least 1 convert to be. The caveat is that beaker is rattling at him throwing all sorts of shade this morning. But I need to re read beaker and tusk's interactions in full.

And then we come to 2D, I'm a bit concerned they keep voting off wagon bar today which was a runaway. More so for 2 villagers. The beaker vote on them day 2 is interesting but I sit here and think to myself with no disrespect to 2D meant at all but do MJ and beaker pick a newbie as one of their two converts... I'm leaning no but it's a very clever ploy if so.

So in summation

My thoughts based on votes are as follows

I think Ecto has the highest convert equity here. The shift off beaker and killing of Drumpot, and not FFAing him day 2 despite calling him evil... it's really shifty behaviour. If she is village it's an incredible series of bad decisions, it can happen I suppose.

Out of the others...

Guffy - I'm starting to see him as village more and more based on the two OGs FFAing him yesterday.

Skunk... beh. I think wolf, have done since the beginning BUT - Skunk has been relatively consistent. I do wonder if she would be a convert choice as well given her long periods of inactivity. Maybe I'm wrong here *Shrugs*

Lord - well let's look at it this way, Lord has been second guessing everything I'm saying since the get go. I don't mind that per se but the over-suspiciousness is just a little bit odd. Him voting with Mick on day 1 then on the counter wagon to Mick day 2 make me think he's a prime candidate for the day 1 conversion. High wolf equity here.

Tusk's voting has been atrocious, especially if 2D is a villager. If it's not Lord or Ecto then tusk is a convert. BUT - beaker pushing him today... I dunno guys. I'd have him lower in the list than Lord or Ecto or Skunk.

sKeith - has been voted for by the Night King twice out three lynches (third he didn't vote). Shaded heavily by beaker yesterday. Lowest possibility of a convert on the GnR voters imo.

Off those....

Stu - votes tusk day 1 and Mick day 2. It's a decent look. Stu has also had battles with Lord on day 1 and has been on about beaker a good bit since last night. I'm kinda happy for him to stay in the village pool tbh. Only question mark is how the hell did Mick know who trit was.

Bounty Hunter - don't like his votes. Too static, makes me wonder is he actually assessing the thread or just wolfing it up. Caveats are that beaker voted him day 1 and hard pushed him as convert so unless beaker was going for a hard bus on a convert day 1 he's not converted. Could be the day 2 one I guess. Maybe. Happier that he's village though.

2D - eh... I'm gonna say village as I'm not sure the OGs would convert them. Their behaviour day 1 suggests to me a villager anyways, hinting at their role through riddles. The role claim is a bit odd, I didn't expect Caitlyn to be in this BUT I doubt it's a fake identity either :cool: Beaker voting them day 2 also says 'not converted' to me.

And that's whats I got

choc chip goes one way, you go the other, whoops, i went same way as choc chip, oops...
    my bad.

I didn't. Choc chip was the one who said that. Quite frankly I wish I hadn't listened to her at all but what's done is done.

• Advertisement

I'm on phone so can't check easily but will look at them in the morning. I hate selective quoting as I dont even know what that 2nd post of mine refers to.

Lynch me if you need to but I will flip green. What will that tell you other than that you were all wrong? You'll be down a villager and have gained what?
    just find us a convert, and we'll be happy.
    theres 2 in ten.

i'm not it btw, so i'll be searching, and your pre post 10am day2 looks to me like a convert, but i'll keep looking for the solution until the end.

Only person I've trusted at any point during this was Choc Chip which is quare considering I thought they were NK at first.

I think the two remaining converts are either;

Ecto and Lord
    or
    Keith and Necro

Lord was on my kill list yesterday.

Something very suss about Keith and Necro, they seem very cosy.

I think Necro, QB and Beaker are sound.

Currently undecided on others.

Still havent dropped Choccy from top of my list, but its still based on the hunch rather than anything intelligent.

I honestly don't think a convert says this on thread it can be too easily walked back up the chain if they flip.

Only person I've trusted at any point during this was Choc Chip which is quare considering I thought they were NK at first.

I think the two remaining converts are either;

Ecto and Lord
    or
    Keith and Necro

Lord was on my kill list yesterday.

Something very suss about Keith and Necro, they seem very cosy.

what day do you believe i was converted?

just find us a convert, and we'll be happy.
    theres 2 in ten.

i'm not it btw, so i'll be searching, and your pre post 10am day2 looks to me like a convert, but i'll keep looking for the solution until the end.

Oh just find a convert. Sure no problem. I'll look in my magic looking glass. I said earlier that I can paint pretty much everyone as a convert. If it is you and Necro you'll have it in the bag anyway.

I said it earlier, you tried to plant seeds that Necro's power wasn't what he thought it was, that it was a dodge death power in keeping with his character. That seemed super weird to me given the delay post Ted's lynch. You are a smart enough player to know that and Necro didn't exactly argue with your framing of it either until I challenged that.

If you are right on the timing of my shift off Beaker (And I will be checking) then that is actually evidence in my favour. Do you really think I would have done such an obvious 180 on someone I'd been going after if I had been converted. Honestly? Even they would have told me to keep arguing after that point but ease off at some point later in the day.

I know I'm bad at the game but I'm not that bad. FFS I even suggested looking at that very thing as a strategy following the Day 1 conversions. So I'm aware enough that it might happen to someone else but stupid enough not to take care that I don't do the exact thing I'm looking for?

Aye, Beaker caught me out with his whole Gendry spelled out in one of his opening posts malarkey.

Also I hate being awake and am likely to be sleep deprived and cranky tomorrow. This is a new low in WW. Wake up in the middle of the night and start posting.

Also I hate being awake and am likely to be sleep deprived and cranky tomorrow. This is a new low in WW. Wake up in the middle of the night and start posting.

we killed the NK and craster, halved the evils in the game and its a new low? you should be overjoyed. Why feeling down?

- Why didn't you take opinion in the thread of who to use the prize/kill on?

Because I got caught up having a stupid argument with QB about where the lynch vs kills were going. In hindsight, if I'd actually trusted myself on Beaker we'd have had him or if I'd paid more attention to the FFAs and gone for Mick I'd be covered in glory now. Instead I got distracted and panicked. I really really need to start trusting myself. This has happened numerous times to me where I've IDd a baddie and been turned around. It's why I like NRV...I can't do too much damage in that role.

- Two ships leave a harbour at the same time. One ship travels on a bearing S13 degrees at 10 mph. The other ship travels on a bearing NE75 degrees at 12 mph. How far apart will the ships be after 22 hours?

Doesnt matter because: These are not the ship's you're looking for

• Advertisement

stinkys emotional appeals worry me siginitively, but we now know for sure that her fixxxer hug was 100% genuine and not a evil ploy.

Advertisement