Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guffy wrote: »
    I pointed that out last night, made no sense. Thought he tried to pocket you but its very convenient post for you to fall back on now isn't it? The badie lied about his role and said i was good.

Not really, it's total spew. I'm clearer than anyone in the game I don't even have to explain myself tbh, but if you're actually a villager I'm giving you a MOUNTAIN of evidence to prove that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Maybe pushed hard is over stating it, but you see what Im saying.

If you are evil, it could be seen as a way to push Trit over Mick.

Keeping a possible NK alive that bit longer.

That said, the more I think about it, would another convert get involved if Trit and Mick are evil ?

Right now I think either Trit and Tusk cant both be evil, its either one or the other..... or neither...... just not both

Tusk spewed clear, not a convert

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭Guffy

sKeith wrote: »
    Thats addressed to you gufffy, if you want me to believe your claim.

Wasnt around today so will have to go back for a read.

But i can tell you, as can anyone left in a house.. i had no idea that trit was jamie. I had no idea of anyone else's roles so there is no way i could have said it if that's what you mean.

My personal preference would be for necro skunk/stu. There were only two roles left so he either took a stab and guessed right or he, identified something in the thread or stu told him his role. My role is cersei so and there were 2 left after i came out so no way i could have guaranteed the role to the player.

Why would guffy claim that if he knew. Thats a terrible play

Soft defence of Guffy

Beaker's posts hold the key to this game. I implore people to go over them with a fine tooth comb, he's always been bad so we can find who he's not talking about.

Mick has nothing in his posts bar sKeith talk really, but I will look over them again

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Not really, it's total spew. I'm clearer than anyone in the game I don't even have to explain myself tbh, but if you're actually a villager I'm giving you a MOUNTAIN of evidence to prove that

Yes you do have a lot of village points. Your saying im nailed on convert. Im offering myself to the village to be lynched. Not going to fight it. When i turn good i suggest killing you personally.

Again...... the nk does not leave that prize on the table.

Soft defence of Guffy

Lol... very convenient again for you to find there necro.... gosh its almost like ye planned a trail in the backroom.

KILL ME!!!!!!

Yes you do have a lot of village points. Your saying im nailed on convert. Im offering myself to the village to be lynched. Not going to fight it. When i turn good i suggest killing you personally.

Why would you want me dead if I have a lot of good village points? This is what I don't understand? I'm trying to see you as village here.

We're dominating the game, why would you take me out?

There's absolutely ZERO chance I get lynched this game.

None, zip, zilch.

It's the wrong target

I think sKeith is clear too, there's a couple of posts from yesterday and today where I can see Beaker trying to softly put doubt in people's minds about his Qyburn claim. Gonna pull them up now

Why would you want me dead if I have a lot of good village points? This is what I don't understand? I'm trying to see you as village here.

We're dominating the game, why would you take me out?

There's absolutely ZERO chance I get lynched this game.

None, zip, zilch.

It's the wrong target

Because of your prize and your confidence.

#1 Nk doesn't not convert the prize
    #2 your playing your villager points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Wasnt around today so will have to go back for a read.

But i can tell you, as can anyone left in a house.. i had no idea that trit was jamie. I had no idea of anyone else's roles so there is no way i could have said it if that's what you mean.

My personal preference would be for necro skunk/stu. There were only two roles left so he either took a stab and guessed right or he, identified something in the thread or stu told him his role. My role is cersei so and there were 2 left after i came out so no way i could have guaranteed the role to the player.

did you not talk to each other at all?

you're not making any sense!

did you not talk to each other at all?

you're not making any sense!

We dont have a backroom. There are no backrooms for the houses only the nk. I don't know anyones role

We dont have a backroom. There are no backrooms for the houses only the nk. I don't know anyones role

Like i said, any other house player will confirm this

Because of your prize and your confidence.

#1 Nk doesn't not convert the prize
    #2 your playing your villager points.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely supremely confident, I'll give you that. Ego has inflated to twice its normal size cos I was bang on about Mick :D

They didn't convert the prize.

I've no clue why they didn't, but I'm still a villager. Bad move on their part tbh.

You said you are the convert, why would you turn good.

Mick wagon is pure I'd imagine.

Caveat is how did they know about trit being Jaime.

Stu possibly a convert? Or just lucked out with a wild claim

Discuss

Yeah I was one of the first to shine a light on MJ and his dodgy insistence on having a lock on the NK so early. I was also one of the first to vote for him in Day 2's lynch, as well as posting "MJ has to go tomorrow, right?" late last night. I also expressed suspicion about Beaker last night.

Ya got me.

FFA2

Mick
    Guffy
    GnR
    Trit

Hmmmmm

Does beaker put a convert into the mix here?

Does he ever mention Guffy before or after this?

Yeah I was one of the first to shine a light on MJ and his dodgy insistence on having a lock on the NK so early. I was also one of the first to vote for him in Day 2's lynch, as well as posting "MJ has to go tomorrow, right?" late last night. I also expressed suspicion about Beaker last night.

Ya got me.

Ah will you give over it's phrased as a question not an accusation :cool:

I'm going through beaker's posts now to try and see where he's not pointing, wanna give me a hand?

You said you are the convert, why would you turn good.

Because im not wasting the next 24 hours trying to fight postmaster Necro. He's got the villy points and says im 1 of 2 players converted (at the time) and yer going to go with him.

I said kill me so, make the decision easier and tell ye im converted so off with ye. But the the smug git put up his smug gif and twigged me and dragged me back in.

I'm gonna say tusk is pretty much golden from beaker's early morning discussions today. But someone else have a look and sanity check my work.

This is a big ISO so I'll pull snippets now and try an in-depth one a bit later if I can

• Advertisement

• Didn't BJ end up voting to lynch me?

Ya got me.

Ya necro. By your reasoning for yourself stu is no way a convert say whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander???

Because im not wasting the next 24 hours trying to fight postmaster Necro. He's got the villy points and says im 1 of 2 players converted (at the time) and yer going to go with him.

I said kill me so, make the decision easier and tell ye im converted so off with ye. But the the smug git put up his smug gif and twigged me and dragged me back in.

This one :D

giphy.gif

Ah will you give over it's phrased as a question not an accusation :cool:

I'm going through beaker's posts now to try and see where he's not pointing, wanna give me a hand?

Give over? I'm pointing out that I'm not the convert albeit in a sarcastic manner. Didn't accuse you of throwing cheap shade or anything like that though.

Sure I'll help with Beaker's posts, since you seem to be busy claiming all the credit for getting the NK :D

This one :D

giphy.gif

Man i sooo hope im right and you do actually get got. Or at least i just look like less of an idiot.

Quigybo..... I mean Qyburn..... interesting
    Im very suspicious Qyburn is a character used over others on teh game to say the least

Anyways, smugness aside I'm going back to work.

I think fake-Gendry here is trying to push doubt onto sKeith here.

Given there's been no conversions since this, AND Mick was pushing hard on sKeith since day 0 then I'm gonna say sKeith is pretty much spewed clear

Do you, or do you not have access to the room that mick and bj were in?

You said you were the convert.

If you have access to that, you'd know what mick and bj new, therefore you know how mick new trit was jamie.

now, that you can't answer this simple thing, makes me wonder if that will flip green. and if it were to flip green, why the heck would i that the word of villager guufy over my own investigations..

I WOULD NOT.

Give over? I'm pointing out that I'm not the convert albeit in a sarcastic manner. Didn't accuse you of throwing cheap shade or anything like that though.

Sure I'll help with Beaker's posts, since you seem to be busy claiming all the credit for getting the NK :D

I don't think you're the convert, I was just musing on ways they could know trit's identity.

Having you as a convert is one of them so I wanted to chuck it out there for discussion is all.

Didn't BJ end up voting to lynch me?
    you did the whole 3/4 thing, you can't recall?

• Advertisement

I'm gonna say tusk is pretty much golden from beaker's early morning discussions today. But someone else have a look and sanity check my work.

This is a big ISO so I'll pull snippets now and try an in-depth one a bit later if I can

Can't look just now cause I'm on mobile and my few notes are on laptop, but I noted somewhere around post 1200 that Beaker sort of unnecessarily chimed in for Tusk. Mick had Tusk in a possible list of suspects and mentioned that it was Tusk's birthday on Sunday as a concession, and Beaker replied with something like "In fairness Tusk barely played yesterday".

As it turns out, that was Craster (Beaker) talking to the NK (Mick) about Tusk.

Could it have been them attempting to give their newly recruited Tusk a clean slate in the mind of other players?

Sorry Tusk, not accusing, just sleuthing.

Advertisement