Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

What's a bus? (I was given a link to useful terms and lingo but I keep getting an error when I click into it)
    beaker voting you may look good for you, but a team member may do that to make you look good on review, when you are in no real danger.

Thanking ye.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Because for whatever reason IRL he just couldn't devote to WW this week, and the decision was made in the BR that the best possible course of action for a wolf victory was to bus the NK and therefore get a wolf in very deep with the village.

Hey...not saying that I'm even close to believing that, but Guffy's post demanded attention once I saw it.

Guffy...if you are village and just trying to exercise a vendetta against Necro, could we not do that and try to band together to snuff out the remaining converts and NK threat?

I really want to politik and get my BR :(

Meh, you've seen and been a victim of me powerwolfing before at no time in either of those games did I bus a team mate who wasn't under serious suspicion.

I dont do it. I dislike ever doing it

Thing about Necro being on team wolf...

Last night while a few of us were burning the post-midnight oil in here, it was Necro who turned the topic from Mick to Beaker in saying "Beaker is the anomaly for me." That got me looking back at Beaker's posts then as I already had suspicions about him.

If Necro is team wolf, he bussed 2 of his team mates in here last night?

Nah, bussing one wolf in an MJ who couldn't devote time to the game and making the NK role wasted for team wolf, that I could see. Best of a bad situation.

Shining a light on Beaker as well though when there was no need to, I find that harder to imagine.

Beaker wasn't in much danger, no need to bus him that soon.

Bus MJ, yeah maybe, the whole OG team, nope.

Necro wrote: »
    Meh, you've seen and been a victim of me powerwolfing before at no time in either of those games did I bus a team mate who wasn't under serious suspicion.

I dont do it. I dislike ever doing it

Well as you can see, talking it out lead me to my last post where I reckon Guffy's theory doesn't hold water.

If you helped bring down 2 of your wolf buddies as part of some masterplan to win the game for the wolves...then yis can take it, I just can't compete with that or even process it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Thing about Necro being on team wolf...

Last night while a few of us were burning the post-midnight oil in here, it was Necro who turned the topic from Mick to Beaker in saying "Beaker is the anomaly for me." That got me looking back at Beaker's posts then as I already had suspicions about him.

If Necro is team wolf, he bussed 2 of his team mates in here last night?

Nah, bussing one wolf in an MJ who couldn't devote time to the game and making the NK role wasted for team wolf, that I could see. Best of a bad situation.

Shining a light on Beaker as well though when there was no need to, I find that harder to imagine.

Beaker wasn't in much danger, no need to bus him that soon.

Bus MJ, yeah maybe, the whole OG team, nope.

Fair point. I even started the night off saying that he went fairly hard on on mick so was plausible he didn't.

Don't forget that bj's i can confirm necro and and "soft defence" of me argument used tonight.

Also bj was a stark kill not a lynch and died earlier than expected for the wolf team.

But a valid snag in my argument.

Again though, why doesn't the nk convert that prize?

Here's the question, and maybe I missed the answer somewhere...

Is it safe to assume that the NK was the only one who could make conversions, and there will be no more converts now that he's dead?

Here's the question, and maybe I missed the answer somewhere...

Is it safe to assume that the NK was the only one who could make conversions, and there will be no more converts now that he's dead?

"The Nightking will be able to recruit people to his army of the dead. "

Id imagine so

duffman13 wrote: »
    Whose demise would you like to see this evening? Who are you? Timestamp Total
    Ted_YNWA tritium 8/19/2019 19:47:49 1
    sKeith 8/19/2019 20:55:42 1
    Necro 8/19/2019 20:58:08 1
    Choc chip 8/19/2019 19:54:02 1
    Ted_YNWA Total 4
    Hello 2D Person Below DublinAndy2 8/19/2019 20:43:40 1
    Tusk 8/19/2019 18:40:39 1
    Ted_YNWA 8/19/2019 20:03:10 1
    Hello 2D Person Below Total 3
    Tusk fixxxer 8/19/2019 20:35:31 1
    Stu Redman 8/19/2019 18:22:12 1
    Tusk Total 2
    Guffy Quickbeam 8/19/2019 16:34:52 1
    Bounty Hunter 8/19/2019 16:41:42 1
    Guffy Total 2
    Bounty Hunter Beakerjoe 8/19/2019 10:31:26 1
    Guffy 8/19/2019 19:05:14 1
    Bounty Hunter Total 2
    sKeith Micksjaguar 8/19/2019 19:25:55 1
    Lord TSC 8/19/2019 19:41:38 1
    sKeith Total 2
    Lord TSC gnr 8/19/2019 14:57:42 1
    Drumpot 8/19/2019 20:35:55 1
    Lord TSC Total 2
    Choc Chip Hello 2D Person Below 8/19/2019 10:32:56 1
    Choc Chip Total 1
    Necro Ladyskunk 8/19/2019 17:30:02 1
    Necro Total 1
    Beakerjoe Ectoplasm 8/19/2019 18:30:37 1
    Beakerjoe Total 1
    i did flag thes two...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Beaker's Spew:

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I have reason to believe Necro is truthful in his reveal.
    Not yet, Im waiting for Necros reason to come out first.
    I'm worried that people are putting too much stock in all powers being character related, when I know it's not always the case as I have no clue why Bronn would be able to revive someone
    Giving my reason will out who I am and before I do that I wanna be sure its the right course of action.
    Ok I believe Necro as he said he has no house, something I can relate to.

I am Gendry Baratheon, I have no alignment to any house.

My second post. All cap letters spell my role.

Yet i realise this doesnt clear me as a converted but Im not the NK
    Great, so its the living vs the nightking and his potential cronnies at the minute then its clanwarfare after they are dead. Exactly like the final season so. Nevertheless we are just waiting round for the baddies to first. usual Day zero stuff so. Right, we wait until the conversation takes place to begin
    i guess.

enjoy day zero fluff i guess. Yolo

So he hard defends me here, not even softly softly catchy monkey defending.

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Fair point. I even started the night off saying that he went fairly hard on on mick so was plausible he didn't.

Don't forget that bj's i can confirm necro and and "soft defence" of me argument used tonight.

Maybe BJ was trying keep Necro onside?

Also bj was a stark kill not a lynch and died earlier than expected for the wolf team.

But a valid snag in my argument.

Again though, why doesn't the nk convert that prize?

I've no idea why NK doesn't convert that prize, maybe the pros of converting Necro paled in comparison to the cons.

I wouldn't be using that to hang Necro though. If I was a wolf in a conversion game, I don't honestly know if I'd go for the loudest person in the game, someone who always gets attention both good and bad.

Beaker's Spew:

So he hard defends me here, not even softly softly catchy monkey defending.
    i hate out of order isos!

I've no idea why NK doesn't convert that prize, maybe the pros of converting Necro paled in comparison to the cons.

I wouldn't be using that to hang Necro though. If I was a wolf in a conversion game, I don't honestly know if I'd go for the loudest person in the game, someone who always gets attention both good and bad.

Thats what i thought and pointed to last night but it was necros go to

by that, that last quote is bj's 2nd post in the game.

Thats what i thought and pointed to last night but it was necros go to

....Defence tonight along with him soft defending me so i picked it up as a trail being left behind

sKeith wrote: »
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Whose demise would you like to see this evening? Who are you? Timestamp Total
    Ted_YNWA tritium 8/19/2019 19:47:49 1
    sKeith 8/19/2019 20:55:42 1
    Necro 8/19/2019 20:58:08 1
    Choc chip 8/19/2019 19:54:02 1
    Ted_YNWA Total 4
    Hello 2D Person Below DublinAndy2 8/19/2019 20:43:40 1
    Tusk 8/19/2019 18:40:39 1
    Ted_YNWA 8/19/2019 20:03:10 1
    Hello 2D Person Below Total 3
    Tusk fixxxer 8/19/2019 20:35:31 1
    Stu Redman 8/19/2019 18:22:12 1
    Tusk Total 2
    Guffy Quickbeam 8/19/2019 16:34:52 1
    Bounty Hunter 8/19/2019 16:41:42 1
    Guffy Total 2
    Bounty Hunter Beakerjoe 8/19/2019 10:31:26 1
    Guffy 8/19/2019 19:05:14 1
    Bounty Hunter Total 2
    sKeith Micksjaguar 8/19/2019 19:25:55 1
    Lord TSC 8/19/2019 19:41:38 1
    sKeith Total 2
    Lord TSC gnr 8/19/2019 14:57:42 1
    Drumpot 8/19/2019 20:35:55 1
    Lord TSC Total 2
    Choc Chip Hello 2D Person Below 8/19/2019 10:32:56 1
    Choc Chip Total 1
    Necro Ladyskunk 8/19/2019 17:30:02 1
    Necro Total 1
    Beakerjoe Ectoplasm 8/19/2019 18:30:37 1
    Beakerjoe Total 1
    i did flag thes two...

That was my first vote, to be fair. I didn't know you could change your mind. Even if I did, I'd have still voted Choc as I thought they were NK. It was early, it was no more than a hunch. I changed my mind on that and Choc ended up being the only person I've actually trusted in this game. Could have used me prize to take them out yesterday. I didn't.

There is no other bad and he said himself he's never lynched

I'm not sure I fully understand there, Guffy, but leave it with me. I have more reading to do and I think I'm missing some context.

Just trying to finish cooking a very late dinner here.

I imagine the wights will get a munch in morning but no conversion?

That was my first vote, to be fair. I didn't know you could change your mind. Even if I did, I'd have still voted Choc as I thought they were NK. It was early, it was no more than a hunch. I changed my mind on that and Choc ended up being the only person I've actually trusted in this game. Could have used me prize to take them out yesterday. I didn't.
    yes, u took out gnr and voted tritium.

• Advertisement

we'll lynch him in lylo.

if we find the two zombies b4 then he wont be lynched. if he makes it to lylo, all else will vote him.

if you are convinced 1 s necro, find the other.

we'll lynch him in lylo.

if we find the two zombies b4 then he wont be lynched. if he makes it to lylo, all else will vote him.

Do you have any suggestions, think I'm burned out on necro tonight?

i hate out of order isos!

It's not out of order, I wanted to quote the beaker post for full context as the quote system on boards is rank and won't quote previously quoted posts within it

we'll lynch him in lylo.

Bah, I never get to lylo.

I'm likely the kill tomorrow if there even is one.

It's been 18 months and counting since I was last lynched, it ain't happening this game either.

What does this even mean?

Theres two converts left unless you know something we don't

Do you have any suggestions, think I'm burned out on necro tonight?
    yes. i think day 2 convert was ecto.

read her nd beaker b4 and after munch. just read them two, ignore all other conversations.

the change happens at 10am

For me, there is two converts still on GnR on day 2.

The players still alive who voted there are:

Ectoplasm
    tusk
    Lord TSC
    sKeith
    Guffy
    LadySkunk

From my very brief skim of beaker's ISO I believe he has spewed tusk and sKeith clear. But that may change based on a better read if I get time.

Which means that in

Ecto
    Lord
    Guffy
    Skunk

There is at least one, if not two converts.

I'm gonna see what beaker in particular has to say about each of these 4, who does he target, who does he not mention, etc.

I suggest you all do similar so it's not all based on my words.

the change from, you're evil, pre 10am, to yeah, qb & nerco, oh and now bj, hes gendry...

its a 180 from pre 10am to post 10am

and begins work on anti necro....

prizes are character based.

• Advertisement

*appropiate

Advertisement