Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Red apple

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Had a posh pizza thing and garlic bread. And some wine of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Got food poisoned last week so I'm very worried about food since. Have been avoiding this thread like the plague.

I'm gonna have some toast now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wholemeal toast topped with cottage cheese and strawberry jam... and coffee

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

Cadbury 5 Star.

I'll never eat a Boost again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Coffee and two digestive biscuits.

Weetabix and 2 coffees,haven't had weetabix in yonks and they were lovely .

piriton ie antithistamine the nettles got my legs ....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Granola for breakfast. Chocolate Chip Muffins and Tae for Lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Granola for breakfast. Chocolate Chip Muffins and Tae for Lunch.

I’m jealous.
    I haven’t had a muffin in aaaages.
    I’d love a chocolate or blueberry muffin now.
    *drools slightly * :)

Plain water here while I prep the shepherds pie for dinner.

• Advertisement

I’m jealous.
    I haven’t had a muffin in aaaages.
    I’d love a chocolate or blueberry muffin now.
    *drools slightly * :)

Plain water here while I prep the shepherds pie for dinner.

Oh I would adore some shepherds pie.

I'm convalescing and taking the easy route out. I'm not proud!! They are delicious but I SERIOUSLY need to improve my diet. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Graces7 wrote: »

You need to stop beating yourself with nettles :p

Best remedy is dock leaves rubbed on the nettle rash ...

Ouch hope you're ok Grace x

Ouch hope you're ok Grace x

all OK; just was out without my wellies and got interested in something among the acres of nettles out here...piriton is great butYAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!

Just had scrambled eggs for speed and ease of preparation; prepping strawberries for jam and added in the handful of early blackberries... they are marinating in the sugar and smelling divine...

Glad you are feeling better :)

all OK; just was out without my wellies and got interested in something among the acres of nettles out here...piriton is great butYAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!

Just had scrambled eggs for speed and ease of preparation; prepping strawberries for jam and added in the handful of early blackberries... they are marinating in the sugar and smelling divine...

Glad you are feeling better :)

You're a true inspiration Grace!

I am eating more chocolate chip muffins *shameful* and a large mug of Barry's.

Convalescence is my excuse :pac:

You're a true inspiration Grace!

I am eating more chocolate chip muffins *shameful* and a large mug of Barry's.

Convalescence is my excuse :pac:

\\would love choc chip muffins BUT I ordered a Supervalu double choc log.. ie swiss roll which is delicious so that is next for me.. We need the sugar for recovery!

\\would love choc chip muffins BUT I ordered a Supervalu double choc log.. ie swiss roll which is delicious so that is next for me.. We need the sugar for recovery!

Sugar. Always :)

Brie

Mac and Cheese in the Oven... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Glass of Coke Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A bowl of rice pudding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A funny old semi road trip today and ended up at a market in Kilkenny. Interesting experience. Little G went mad with her money. I just went mad in general.

But I had a decent bag of chips or should I say sack of chips! Real good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A funny old semi road trip today and ended up at a market in Kilkenny. Interesting experience. Little G went mad with her money. I just went mad in general.

But I had a decent bag of chips or should I say sack of chips! Real good!
    Is that the one on the Callan Road just outside Kilkenny? Absolutely huge market, something for everyone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak and wedges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dinner was a long two hours ago, so a Tiffin and G&T for now. There's a small box of chocolate fudge sitting mocking us, so that may be attacked too.

votecounts wrote: »
    Is that the one on the Callan Road just outside Kilkenny? Absolutely huge market, something for everyone

Thats the one! Little G went feckin mad with her pocket money!:D Room full of crap now, but crap that she loves! Simple day! Oh and a big bag of chips that hit the spot for me.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Black bean chilli, corn tortillas from Picado, jalapeño salad, mature cheddar, red onion and red pepper.

Half finished now so no pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Tiny box of Dairy Box Temptations out of the freezer, only 7 sweets in it but there was 3 of them Nutty Truffles, a major stroke of luck.

Drinking some Rosehip, Tatratea I brought back from Bratislava a while back, it's supposed to be very good for ya.

It's 57% but lovely and smooth with crushed ice and soda water.

No work tomorrow.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Came home to a surprise meal of hot n spicy wings. Steak and cheesy mash. With fresh baked cookies for dessert :D

tusk wrote: »
    Came home to a surprise meal of hot n spicy wings. Steak and cheesy mash. With fresh baked cookies for dessert :D

Sounds fab, but remember that surprise meals come at a cost.:D

• Advertisement

Suppin on a beer and the hunger is kicking in. Chopping board is out.

Advertisement