Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A cold bottle of Heineken

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Scrambled eggs and toast

O Donnells cheddar and red onion crisps ,might get a takeaway later.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Bacon sandwich and orange juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Bacon and omelette on toasted slices of the new 3 cheese bread from Lidl with a Tassimo coffee.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Traditional Irish breakfast and a big mofo Beer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Schwanz wrote: »
    Traditional Irish breakfast and a big mofo Beer

Heh, heh.

That's the way to start the day!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭petros1980

Battered sausage and chips with a can of tango (I'm in London, it would be Club orange otherwise). Two milky ways for dessert :o:o Stuffed!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Protein Bar earlier, vegan myprotein type. Tasted like chalk.

Going to stick on some sweet potato wedges now with one of those Strong Roots Kale burgers.

Chips,curry onion rings and potato pie,sick after it,stuffed my face.

• Advertisement

Chips,curry onion rings and potato pie,sick after it,stuffed my face.

I'm sure you're worth it DD.:D

One more beer here. Honestly.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

creamy tomato and basil soup with garlic bread and cheese

An Aldi iceberger.

Star Trek in bed! You can't eat or drink that in bed though.:D

Tried another yellow snack. Still sickly sweet and disgusting. Terrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Biscuits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Glass of cold milk and chocolate chip cookies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Biscuits :D

Hope they're chocolate chip.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

RMAOK wrote: »
    Hope they're chocolate chip.....

Party rings and Toffee pops :D

DEALZ should be shut down in terms of treats. It's cheap and accessible, but simply reminds you of the fact that all big brand chocolate has gone to the dogs! But it's great for other stuff.:D

The Yellow snacks are going in the bin.:(

As mentioned in another thread - Fillet steak (cheap enough in Lidl) Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Rocket leaves and chips. No sauce needed as the juice from the steak did the trick. Two bar Kit Kat and now away to bed to have a sneaky read of a book and snuggle up to Mrs G.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Grandeeod wrote: »
    As mentioned in another thread - Fillet steak (cheap enough in Lidl) Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Rocket leaves and chips. No sauce needed as the juice from the steak did the trick. Two bar Kit Kat and now away to bed to have a sneaky read of a book and snuggle up to Mrs G.

I envy your life Mr. G.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I had a pretty boring and dry quiche in Quay Co-op whilst I spent time with my lovely dad, helping him with email.

A couple of beers later, and a tense time with my partner.

Home now and one more beer with 40mg of lexapro.

When he's gone to bed, I might make spaghetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

milk and half a cinnamon scone - never had one before, a little heavy but not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee after a very early hot breakfast,, crazy days with no computer and the chaos..made a huge pot of soup to keep me going through t all..

Grandeeod wrote: »
    DEALZ should be shut down in terms of treats. It's cheap and accessible, but simply reminds you of the fact that all big brand chocolate has gone to the dogs! But it's great for other stuff.:D

The Yellow snacks are going in the bin.:(

ah send them to me. LOVE big brand choc etc. Tastes the same as always to me...maybe because I rarely eat it as inaccessible out here...

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I envy your life Mr. G.

It's not all great IgCorcaigh.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

I had eggs, tomatoe, soy sauce and pickled jalepenos for Breakfast.

And ham and cheese beaguetee for lunch yesterday. When you live abroad, you really want to the simple stuff from home. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Lunch from SuperMacs today, curry chips and sausages, stuffed now

soup. home made. sweet potato, onion, carrots, even a tiny bit of mince. all blitzed and very filling and sustaining. been crazy days with the computer dying. all my communications gone.

• Advertisement

Banged out a chicken wrap with rocket, tomato and onion for Mrs G. A couple of scoops of coleslaw and potato salad on the side. Sweet chilli sauce over the wrap.
    Little G. had chicken and chips with ketchup. Not a deep fat fryer or frying pan in sight. Air Fryer and George Foreman all the way! I'm a changed man. However..... gonna have another fillet steak tonight and that will be pan fried. My August (got invoices paid) treat is over after this fillet.:D

Advertisement