Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Deja Boo wrote: »
    It does look quite refreshing :) (wonders if those are red pepper flakes sprinkled atop)

ah graces, cashews are deliciously addicting!

ah you have a cold? :rolleyes: CASHEW!

HUGE cooked breakfast after a marathon walkabout to clean the Church then circumnavigate the island,, plus copious analgesia.. I may never eat again,...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

It does look quite refreshing :) (wonders if those are red pepper flakes sprinkled atop)

Yes, spicy dukkah mix.

I would not have thought my salad would polarise the community, yet here we are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Yes, spicy dukkah mix.

I would not have thought my salad would polarise the community, yet here we are.

I love your food pics , always interesting and inspiring tbh !
    I'd eat your salad (except for the cucumbers) :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I love your food pics , always interesting and inspiring tbh !
    I'd eat your salad (except for the cucumbers) :)

Thank you very much Mam. I also share your aversion to cucumbers, I'm ambivalent at best.

But it's summer and I wanted fresh things.

I'm cooking some new queens potatoes at the moment, to go with ortiz tuna. Might add some kale.

I won't post a pic for fear of civil war (actually I will).

Boom!

IMG-20190801-191148.jpg

Boom!

IMG-20190801-191148.jpg

Beautiful !!

What is ortiz tuna ? :o

Beautiful !!

What is ortiz tuna ? :o

It's like regular canned tuna, just twice the price.

Actually, that's a bit unfair.
    It is nice canned tuna.

Worth buying if you see it for sale.

Ortiz is the brand name.

• Advertisement

Lol , love your honesty :D
    It'll be regular (cheap) tuna for me :)

Lol , love your honesty :D
    It'll be regular (cheap) tuna for me :)

I love it. I get mine in Tesco.

They do a great mackerel in olive oil for 55c.
    I live on the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I just had sauteed chicken breast cubes, button mushrooms, bell peppers and garlic in a cream sauce with a tiny bit of red pesto to give the sauce a bit of color and flavor, with rice - and frozen peas - cause I wanted something green and that's all I had in the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Gaviscon, so we meet again... :/

AllForIt wrote: »
    I just had sauteed chicken breast cubes, button mushrooms, bell peppers and garlic in a cream sauce with a tiny bit of red pesto to give the sauce a bit of color and flavor, with rice - and frozen peas - cause I wanted something green and that's all I had in the fridge.

Frozen peas are lovely with some sautéed onion and chopped ham.

Gaviscon, so we meet again... :/

Oh no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Of no :(

No bother, it's my new diet staple is all. :rolleyes:

Your tuna plate looks delisch! (and I don't even :eek: like tuna) Well done!

I was thinking the same thing about pics, good job on posting them. I wouldn't be up for having my presentation skills berated.

Oh Deja thank you.
    I've gone past caring, hope your tummy feels OK soon, nothing worse than heartburn.

Small baked potato, with a grated carrot, apple and cheese salad, with chickweed and nasturtium flowers.. I do have a photo but not sure .

Graces7 wrote: »
    Small baked potato, with a grated carrot, apple and cheese salad, with chickweed and nasturtium flowers.. I do have a photo but not sure .

Uploaded the photo to postimages.org and copy the link (hot link for forums)

• Advertisement

Uploaded the photo to postimages.org and copy the link (hot link for forums)

Oh I know how to post it but the only time I posted a food photo it got 74 views and 2 thanks and one of them was mam who loves everyone.. ;) so I deleted my post...i eat simply as I am limited in what I can eat and it was not ornate enough!!!!!! so my confidence....

Last of the supervalu double choc log until next Thursday...

Graces7 wrote: »
    Oh I know how to post it but the only time I posted a food photo it got 74 views and 2 thanks and one of them was mam who loves everyone.. ;) so I deleted my post...i eat simply as I am limited in what I can eat and it was not ornate enough!!!!!! so my confidence....

Graces , I don't love everyone !
    I love when people post what they eat , be it a fancy dinner or whatever , because it's what that poster likes to eat , and are creative with what they have , including you !

And believe me , my dinners are never ornate :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yogurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Home made chili with enough hot sauce to qualify as a weapon of arse destruction,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Burgers and sausages on the BBQ and a lovely can of Orchard Thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Graces , I don't love everyone !
    I love when people post what they eat , be it a fancy dinner or whatever , because it's what that poster likes to eat , and are creative with what they have , including you !

And believe me , my dinners are never ornate :)

It sounds great Grace!

I had tea and a shop bought muffin so you're streets ahead m'lady! :D

It sounds great Grace!

I had tea and a shop bought muffin so you're streets ahead m'lady! :D

Ok you guys! ( was offline after I posted last night)
    It was assembled/prepared during the day, ie grating etc .. with the stupid outing and mislaying the cat this week, the M.E is very bad s o cooking was OUT

That grated mix was actually wonderful. I cannot eat dressings etc .

coffee.... thinking what next!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Making up for yesterdays lack of food. Cornflakes and toast for the breakie. Steak, chips, peppers and onions for lunch. A few pints coming up!

Advertisement