Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was up at six bells fresh as daisey mam with a horn that'd break the neighbors windscreen... Slept right through as predicted. At the 'coalface' now if I'm using the cool kids terminology, my coalface at the moment is Subway on Dorset St, but I'm on the clock. Thanks for the birthday wishes ;)

At least you woke up with a smile on your face Harry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Gathering silage bales with the WWWWIIIILLLLSSSOOONNN :) bale trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just after a lovely lunch and now back at my desk :( It's quiet enough here at the moment so I could probably go home....but I might be missed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Post tech desk and round one in the kitchen done! Gonna have a cold beer at my laptop sorting tomorrows work. Then I have a steak to cook. A few more beers too as I'm on the road for the weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awaiting a bus, work trundle...

• Advertisement

All dressed up and waiting to be collected, I'm hungry and thirsty ,what's new.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hiding out in this thread. When are the kids back to school again?

Poochie05 wrote: »

Ah tell me about it!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Poochie05 wrote: »

I’m not complaining!

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m not complaining!

Yes Miss.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m not complaining!

Maybe just revoke their Boards access :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Did an hour and a half overtime at work and I’m now in Supermac’s for a bite to eat with the mammy :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, not a happy camper, i may try calm down before i go all katie ka-boom

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In work, not a happy camper, i may try calm down before i go all katie ka-boom

Have a cup of tea, count to 10.

Rinse & repeat until the rage goes.

But, but i can't count to ten? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just tap each of your fingers & thumbs on the desk.

I just checked out the weather forecast. I've made my decision. No more wrestling with the gazebo. It's being put away. No more picking up the table brolly. It's being put away. No more picking up scattered garden chairs. They are being put away. The outdoor bar is coming indoors to the kitchen. Got no value out of that purchase this summer. I'm locking down the back garden for winter and getting ready for indoor bliss. If we get an Indian Summer in a few weeks, it's two kitchen chairs and a bag of cans at the front door.:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just tap each of your fingers & thumbs on the desk.

I just ended up drumming oops..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

I am taking no responsibility for Grem not knowing his numbers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Hi people.

Enjoying my first bit of peace of mind since I don’t know when... it might be temporary but I’m going to appreciate it.

Love this thread.

FFred wrote: »
    Hi people.

Enjoying my first bit of peace of mind since I don’t know when... it might be temporary but I’m going to appreciate it.

Love this thread.
    Agree ... it’s a lovely vibes thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Had the most productive day in ages.....loads of emails and telephone calls later so that I can go back to using my maiden name....feelin' good!

fmpisces wrote: »
    Had the most productive day in ages.....loads of emails and telephone calls later so that I can go back to using my maiden name....feelin' good!

Divorce Party????? I'll bring food and beer! Or wine or spirits!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Divorce Party????? I'll bring food and beer! Or wine or spirits!

:D:D Not quite there yet but getting there all the same!

The more food and booze the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Divorce Party?????

Is that a new political party that's going to run in the next general election?

What would be their manifesto? :confused:

RMAOK wrote: »

Bleed 'em dry I'd imagine :eek:

Not me though, I just want my name back! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

fmpisces wrote: »
    Bleed 'em dry I'd imagine :eek:

Not me though, I just want my name back! :P

Sounds a bit like Nigel farage actually :eek:

RMAOK wrote: »

The manifesto is...Ex's are Ex's for a reason. Vote No.1!

• Advertisement

I vote food, booze and a giant bouncy castle..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement