Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Laptop decided to do an update while I was in the shower. It's taking FOREVER and has the cheek to tell me "it's gonna take a while"....well I oughta!!!....

Time for some wine I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside after having pizza. Takeaway of course because why not :pac: (please someone make me eat the food we have at home instead)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just wrapping up at the tech desk. Batteries on charge. Mine and the equipment.:D All set for a couple of away days.

As promised last night I packed away all the garden gear, because it's just too much hassle cleaning, drying and fixing up things in this weather. A pain in the arse Summer if you put effort into the garden for get togethers. Outdoor bar is now an indoor bar, complete with lights and a nice pair of new bar stools. I've invested in Winter.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Didn't get the takeaway, I'll get it tomorrow instead.

Get your orders in now and we can make a night of it at Grandeeod's indoor outdoor bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just home now and it's started to rain so I think it's a night for tv and chatting with my favourite man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Starting to rain here now too. Got very dark too.

Bit of catch-up on programmes here is called for.

Ah Jaysus this laptop is still updating and I've had the chance to have a couple of glasses of wine. 'Tis gonna be a long night!!!
    Hope no one experiences a washout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pizza and vino. Cue odd(er than usual) postings to follow ... Apologies all. It’s been a VERY long day!

honeybear wrote: »
    Pizza and vino. Cue odd(er than usual) postings to follow ... Apologies all. It’s been a VERY long day!

Don't worry "sister" I got your back *hiccup* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Is your electricity back ?
    I hope it is !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Is your electricity back ?
    I hope it is !

It is Mam. Might be under threat tonight though. Hope, there’s no return of Peig!

It is Mam. Might be under threat tonight though. Hope, there’s no return of Peig!

Candles at the ready just in case !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed , gonna see if I can get a few hours kip, I doubt it though.

Didn't get the takeaway, .

I see....

OptimisticHairyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephers,we're being washed away here,make sure you pack a brolly or an ark, and try to fit some sunshine in the bag along with the kitty's.

Looking forward to tomorrow night and my favourite man ��

Ohhhh matron 😏😏😀

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Half in swimming pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Snuggled in bed with tea and a thunder-warning headache.

Watching treetops whipping in the wind.

Couch side wondering if I slept through most of August and all of September, it's suddenly very autumnal.

How the hell does one dress for this weather?

Couch side wondering if I slept through most of August and all of September, it's suddenly very autumnal.

I know right? I wore a light blouse and jeggings today, walked into town and had seriously underestimated how warm it actually was. That's why I prefer the cooler weather. Can actually dress for the season :rolleyes:

fmpisces wrote: »
    I know right? I wore a light blouse and jeggings today, walked into town and had seriously underestimated how warm it actually was. That's why I prefer the cooler weather. Can actually dress for the season :rolleyes:

It's a nightmare. Do you chance freezing your tits off in the morning in case it gets warm, or wear warmer clothes and hope you don't melt in a puddle of sweat later?

I don't know how I cope at all!ðŸ˜

It's a nightmare. Do you chance freezing your tits off in the morning in case it gets warm, or wear warmer clothes and hope you don't melt in a puddle of sweat later?

I don't know how I cope at all!ðŸ˜

I'd rather under-dress than over, I can't stand that sweaty feeling. I really don't want to know what the dreaded menopause feels like!!

• Advertisement

I really don't want to know what the dreaded menopause feels like!!

Something for us to look forward to! 🀪

Something for us to look forward to! 🀪

Count your blessings , it's great in Winter :D

I spent this morning getting ready for Winter due to the crap Summer. All nice Garden stuff packed away in the shed until whenever! So not worth it anymore this year. I said it already and I'll say it again, getting set up for a long Winter indoors. Ordering oil soon. New bar stools. Bar set up in the Kitchen.

If the weather picks up, I'm on the most basic furniture for a laugh!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I spent this morning getting ready for Winter due to the crap Summer. All nice Garden stuff packed away in the shed until whenever! So not worth it anymore this year. I said it already and I'll say it again, getting set up for a long Winter indoors. Ordering oil soon. New bar stools. Bar set up in the Kitchen.

If the weather picks up, I'm on the most basic furniture for a laugh!
    Haven't you heard? We're all going to yours tomorrow night with takeaway, and then having drinks at your indoor outdoor bar. I bagsy one of the bar stools.

Lashing rain here ,like a winter's night, just sat down after feeding a gang,I'm wrecked but will have a little wine as it's the weekend more or less..

Haven't you heard? We're all going to yours tomorrow night with takeaway, and then having drinks at your indoor outdoor bar. I bagsy one of the bar stools.

I'm in Galway tomorrow! Take care of the place/bar/stools. Back sometime Sunday.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm in Galway tomorrow! Take care of the place/bar/stools. Back sometime Sunday.:D

We'll probably still be there keeping the bar stools warm!

We'll probably still be there keeping the bar stools warm!

Wish I was there! All you need to eat is in the Freezer! The bar stools are second hand posh jobs! Wait up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'd rather under-dress than over, I can't stand that sweaty feeling. I really don't want to know what the dreaded menopause feels like!!

I've had it temporarily. 30 years early. Your body basically just mimics the Irish weather.

• Advertisement

Heading off early tomorrow. Party in mine, but I won't be there. Enjoy it anyway and the new stools. Switch off the lights on the way out or to a bed! Batteries cost a fortune, even in Dealz!:D

Honestly. I wish there was a party in my absence.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement