Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Seph... Where is the WINE ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Oh looks lovely Seph, hope you're having a great time.

Sorry to hear that happened Shoes, hope you feel better about it now.

Happy birthday Harry!

Couch side, exhausted and supping tae.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Seph... Where is the WINE ?????

Not a wine drinker my friend 😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch with my kitty. She had a blood test today so she’s feeling sorry for herself, licking her little shaved paw :(

Give her a cuddle from me poochie, she's given me many a smile when you've posted a pic of her :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting armchair-side with a cup of tea with honey for my sore throat, and a tube of orange Smarties. Shower soon and then perhaps bed to relax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I reckon we have some tired and lost souls here tonight. Yeah the bank holiday weekend is gone. (A few months 'till the next one and BREXIT:D) Yeah some of us are back working and feeling a bit down. But hey folks, do your best. That's all I try to do anyway.

Kitchen table on the laptop batting away any negativity as for the last few years, there has been lots of it. Mrs G is still with me and little G has adapted to what we call our new reality.:D I never believe anyone anymore that tells me their life is perfect. Some do. But they are the arseholes in my life. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Chatting with my favourite man and watching Say yes to the dress :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Chatting with my favourite man and watching Say yes to the dress :D

The question is Auto....will he say YES TO THE DRESS?:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The question is Auto....will he say YES TO THE DRESS?:D

He will adore me in it :D

Now off to watch 90 day fiancé :D:D

Autosport wrote: »
    He will adore me in it :D

Now off to watch 90 day fiancé :D:D

Don't go there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting on my ass on the comfie kitchen chair , chatting with son :)

G , that Juspion thing is on it's way to him , well , it's in Illinois at the minute :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting on my ass on the comfie kitchen chair , chatting with son :)

G , that Juspion thing is on it's way to him , well , it's in Illinois at the minute :D

Delighted! I'd say you'll be at the table for a while Mam. Bet he's mad to chat about it and I hope you are too! Excited?? I really hope so.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Delighted! I'd say you'll be at the table for a while Mam. Bet he's mad to chat about it and I hope you are too! Excited?? I really hope so.

It won't arrive quick enough G !
    So happy and so proud of him and for him !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside with the TV on in the background. Feeling stunned and pretty numb at hearing of an acquaintance's death.

She was just 34.

Thrilled to receive a call to tell me the person “the suspect” who robbed my salon has been arrested and it’ll be recommended he be charged!!!

Sometimes it happens! Good news, Hope it makes you feel safer

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside with the TV on in the background. Feeling stunned and pretty numb at hearing of an acquaintance's death.

She was just 34.

Oh Jp, terrible news for you, it's always a kick in the stomach.
    Big hugs

Am home & just one more night shift & lots of things to do before I go away again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

bubblypop wrote: »
    Sometimes it happens! Good news, Hope it makes you feel safer

To be fair, they were always amazing. When it happened first, I didn’t think anything would be done. It wasn’t a huge amount of money he stole, but he’d been behind reception and been through my handbag too while she was distracting me and it always bothered me knowing if anything went wrong there had been two of them and one of me. I only reported it that evening because I thought I’d need to for insurance purposes but they were very kind to me.
    When I told him what happened and said “I have no proof” he said to me “was the money there before they came in?” Yes “was it there when they left?” No. “It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where it went”.
    They knew exactly who it was by the description I gave, and the litany of lies she had fed me didn’t throw them off. The guard initially told me they’d left town and that they were due in court two weeks later and they’d be picked up there and I went to court that day, to let them see me and let them know they didn’t scare me, but they never showed up. I feel so much better know knowing he’s been caught, but frustrated that he’ll go to court with a sob story and really, he probably will never be any different than he is or will be when he gets out.

In the leaba , watching I Am A Killer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

in the bed, looking forward to seeing my favourite person tomorrow :)

@Seph
    Not a wine drinker my friend ��
    Please tell me that you love PASTA :)

• Advertisement

Mutt was adamant that we have Nespresso on the balcony so he forced me outta bed, now I'm sitting here and he has gone to find an air-conditioned room.

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At the premier Inn waiting for a shuttle bus to the airport. My boyfriend's flight is at 9.20....mine isn't until 11. I could be sleeping still considering his snoring kept me up most of the night.

Grumpy, tired Witchie alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Drenched!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....You get a shiver in the dark, it's raining in the park but meantime, south of the river you stop and hold everything...

Morning all,

It has been raining but seems to be brightening up a little 14C

Kitchen with coffee etc, in a great place.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coalface bound.

I need one of those Homer nodding things for my keyboard today.

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Seph

Please tell me that you love PASTA :)

Does spaghetti and ravioli count? 🤔

Coffee time and for once I'm not deskside

Coffee timehttps://imgur.com/gallery/07YKM6u

😀

Now if only I had some of the Bella's from this thread here beside me it would be purrfect 😎 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Up and at em this morning. My shift at work today was changed to an earlier one so I’m in the kitchen having breakfast. Have a really sore throat but I’m hoping that goes away once I take some painkillers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Well bollox anyways with all going on here I’ve committed a cardinal sin

I forgot to leave out the bins curse of fcuk on it anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Harry !

Enjoy when you wake up !

I was up at six bells fresh as daisey mam with a horn that'd break the neighbors windscreen... Slept right through as predicted. At the 'coalface' now if I'm using the cool kids terminology, my coalface at the moment is Subway on Dorset St, but I'm on the clock. Thanks for the birthday wishes ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement