Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

0lddog wrote: »

@Grem, I'm an expert in fragmented sleep :P its not much fun & long term not survivable. Do you get to dream ? ( not asking what about now so please dont let on :D )

Oops only spotting this now. I'm ok in that i usually get one longish sleep a week.. My brain does call a halt and refuse to let me physically carry on.. Oh and i dream alright, fecking exhausting they are sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Lads! It's Tuesday tomorrow. A Monday morning really.:eek: If you leave your windows open, you'll hear lots of car traffic as peeps head to work. My bin lorry is due in the morning before the back to work folk. I'm working from home and looking forward to it for a change!

8am at the tech desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couch side, hoping the next 4 days go as quickly as the long weekend.

Be careful out there folks! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Couch side, hoping the next 4 days go as quickly as the long weekend.

Be careful out there folks! :P

That sounds ominous.....

RMAOK wrote: »
    That sounds ominous.....
    Just paraphrasing Hill Street Blues! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Checks her cameras ;) everything seems to be ok :)

Couchside watching my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Cabin fever really sinking in now. I started my medication doses late today so I need to stay up to take the last dose, but I’m drifting into dream land.

Autosport wrote: »
    Checks her cameras ;) everything seems to be ok :)

Couchside watching my favourite man :)
    You don't look comfy there Auto. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Early start in the morning , woohoo l !

Love this saying , Auto , think you'll like it too :)
    Eta , hope everyone likes it tbh , it's a true saying imo .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You don't look comfy there Auto. :pac::pac:

I know :D I was making sure your cameras were working too :D

Mam I love it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭4Ad

Trying to get a can of cider into me so that the Rats dont get me after a great weekend at All Together Now..I really enjoyed it but drank too much !

In the leaba,I'm off since Wednesday so the blues are actually worse tonight, feel like I wasted most of my days and didn't do lots of what I'd planned, pure laziness on my own behalf...anyway I'm trying out a new position tonight ( not what ye think lol),I moved the bed today ,Its like a new room,also added a lamp and its lovely..just one thing missing now lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the leaba,I'm off since Wednesday so the blues are actually worse tonight, feel like I wasted most of my days and didn't do lots of what I'd planned, pure laziness on my own behalf...anyway I'm trying out a new position tonight ( not what ye think lol),I moved the bed today ,Its like a new room,also added a lamp and its lovely..just one thing missing now lol.

He with the ever increasing number of wives who is currently in Italy ?
    The Runaway Groom ?

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Runaway Groom ?

The Italian Stallion 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The Italian Stallion ��

Good thing we're passed the watershed :eek:

Checks ancestry .com. Nope no Italian blood here :(.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Checks ancestry .com. Nope no Italian blood here :(.

Feck, that reminds me of that old (cringey imo) line - have you any irish in you?

Feck, that reminds me of that old (cringey imo) line - have you any irish in you?

Ugh apologies!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Runaway Groom ?

The Italian Stallion ��
    He'll be busy trying to get around to us all on his return. Stock up on the Barry's and chocolate ladies! :cool:

Ugh apologies!

It's ok, i had a good cringe-giggle

• Advertisement

Phil Lynott says it during one of his songs on the live album, he also adds a second sentence, I wont lower the tone (any more than I have lol) ,I could listen to him all night tbh.

Phil Lynott says it during one of his songs on the live album, he also adds a second sentence, I wont lower the tone (any more than I have lol) ,I could listen to him all night tbh.

Would you like some..

It's well known enough alright hah but i've seen tourists caught by it.. :o

In bed and can't sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Can't sleep either due to getting too much sleep over the weekend. At least I don't have to get up til 8.30.

I'm looking forward to a night off! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Can't sleep either due to getting too much sleep over the weekend. At least I don't have to get up til 8.30.

At least there's no "torment",or DTs. I'm afraid to go to bed. It's not me actually typing this, just the remnants.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doggies walked. Cats fed. Heading out for breakfast with my little niece who is on a sleepover.

But drizzly here today, have to go to work earlier than I should, so dog walking time now.
    Hope the rain stays away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Don't need to be no strong hand, don't need to be no rich hand, everyone just needs a hand to hold on to....

Morning all,

Another grey one 14C, I have a vague recollection of lashing rain during the night.

Kitchen with coffee, in good form for a virtual Monday :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Had an awful night sleep so still in bed. Glad I’m not in work today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement