Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Orla you soft claimed a different role early on. Why did you do that if you’re Rachel?

:p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I be ok with Des as I think he is Dent

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok suggestions so far:
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Phil (joke)

Ok. Updated list.
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Conor
    Des

Not many suggestions coming which leads me to believe some ‘high # posters’ are bad. Interesting!

Orla WW wrote: »
    :p

I was meaning :confused:

What soft role did I claim earlier?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okay

Des
    Conor
    Angus
    Fiona
    Orla

All thrown out for possible shooting. Anyone else? I could get behind Angus as she was on my FFA last night.

Anyone else agree with any of these or be happy to go with them so we can make choice 1?

I mean I guess if we can’t agree we could just not use the bullet? Or Jake can make the decision himself? What do people think?

• Advertisement

Sounds like Jake is setting up to go his own way going off his last post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I was meaning :confused:

What soft role did I claim earlier?

I posted the post? It’s pretty obvious, I’ve had you ticked in my notes for the role since you made it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    If we are to believe Wendy they was right about her and Gabriel, except they were good not bad :(

I was reading through the thread last night I'm able to read it better when no one is posting for some reason and I was pointing out things I thought where suspicious, its not much different to an iso except you cut out all the this is fluff tat fluff etc.

I also wanted to post them, as I'd forget about them myself as I've the attention span of a goldfish.

it was you or Ewan last night, have you looked into all the Ewan voters or are you just shading me as an easy target

I actually like the first three quarters of your response. The last not so much, I was only talking about the last two votes on Ewan connecting it to my thinking, I included myself in the last three too for fairness.

You’re not an easy target you were just the first person I went through on my list and haven’t gotten to go through anyone else with everything that’s going on. I did say I didn’t want to say shoot you until you came on to respond

Orla you soft claimed a different role early on. Why did you do that if you’re Rachel?

:confused: What?

Sounds like Jake is setting up to go his own way going off his last post

Eh....how do you explain that Fiona. I’m just listing the people that have been suggested.
    Are you peeved because you’re on the list? That was someone’s suggestion.

If I wanted it to go my own way I could have kept it a secret.

• Advertisement

I posted the post? It’s pretty obvious, I’ve had you ticked in my notes for the role since you made it

From that general quote you thought I claimed to be The Riddler?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I don't like the idea of going for Angus or Fiona (I have mild Village leanings on both), or Orla who has made a RV claim, which should at least be investigated first.

Ok. Updated list.
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Conor
    Des

Not many suggestions coming which leads me to believe some ‘high # posters’ are bad. Interesting!

Conor, Angus or Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It is a bullet for Conor

I am Rachel Dawes

You’ve given nothing on why to shoot me? Nothing concrete other than you’ve a wolf lean on me. You then post what looks like unconnected posts, only one by me asking the reasonable question of what ur on about.

It’s pretty poor reasons for going after me

You also haven’t answered why you came out as being in a BR with Batman when there seemed to be no danger to you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’d be very surprised at Dent having a BR with the other wolves. He could never be good in that scenario. The wolves could also kill him at the end of his bad phase

Frank has answered this a few times.
    He would not be a guest of the main wolf room, but an inter-communications room has been done loads of times. As long as dent does not have access to the wolf main backroom, they could easily chat and dent wouldn't know who the anon account is behind the penguin account or the etc. account that is chatting to him.

I picked 3 for those interested.

Eh....how do you explain that Fiona. I’m just listing the people that have been suggested.
    Are you peeved because you’re on the list? That was someone’s suggestion.

If I wanted it to go my own way I could have kept it a secret.

Peeved not at all but I'm just waiting for your next post to be ok guys I went with my gut on this in the end, shot fired ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Oh wow, I go to work and come back to being possibly shot! Go for it, Babs list will turn out to be wolfy as ****. Liam is a wolf. Orla got protection cause she found batman is my presumption

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Id be happy with Liam or Fiona tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

From that general quote you thought I claimed to be The Riddler?

Am I the only one getting this? You followed up your Arkham reference with
    Riddle me this Riddle me that who have we Sussed out as being a bad Cat

You take a well known riddler quote and change bat to Cat, and you don’t think that’s a soft claim? And now you want us the believe it’s not even there

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ok. Updated list.
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Conor
    Des

veto liam angus Fiona.

shoot conor or des.

Shot fired?

Conor or Angus for a bullet

Why in less than an hour did you go from Liam and Angus to Angus and myself?

What does your “from backroom” post me?

Shot fired?

Nope.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    He would not be a guest of the main wolf room, but an inter-communications room has been done loads of times. As long as dent does not have access to the wolf main backroom, they could easily chat and dent wouldn't know who the anon account is behind the penguin account or the etc. account that is chatting to him.

Fair enough, I didn’t realise that when I posted it.

Is that your problem with me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If anybody won a power or prize from the riddler competition be careful how you use it .

For example, if you won a bullet, it might not shoot the person you intend.

Maybe clarify with whoever won the prize yesterday as to how the prize was informed to you or bits from the message. Eg Did it have wayne enterprise etc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    If anybody won a power or prize from the riddler competition be careful how you use it .

For example, if you won a bullet, it might not shoot the person you intend.

Maybe clarify with whoever won the prize yesterday as to how the prize was informed to you or bits from the message. Eg Did it have wayne enterprise etc

Eh Frank? What do you think happened to Tegan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

rXJGI1.gif

Barbara WW wrote: »

And why do you feel it necessary to say Frank has answered this a few times, nobody’s questioning that he hasn’t

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Eh Frank? What do you think happened to Tegan?

Its just a theory. Maybe Liam or some others won "prizes" from the riddler that dont do what they say ?

I am not convinced the competition should do more damage then one kill, but thought i would throw it out there.

Advertisement