Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car drives through crowd in Dundalk Graveyard

Options
  • 21-07-2019 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭

Jesus, is it part of the feud? They are absolutely out of their minds.

There's no scenes of anyone hurt in the first video.

Below is the suspect, to allay fears/idiots that it's not the work of a 'Muslimist'

https://twitter.com/LMFMRADIO/status/1152974824932818946

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Tis their culture sure, stop discriminating!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Saw this mentioned on Sky News Earlier. Part of the 'Breaking News' message.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

What a bad bastard:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,216 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod noteMoved from After Hours to Current affairs please follow guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Bit of an exaggeration. Video looks like he just drive down the road slightly too fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bit of an exaggeration. Video looks like he just drive down the road slightly too fast.

https://www.thejournal.ie/dundalk-cemetery-person-injured-by-car-4733630-Jul2019/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That is not a road. That is the pedestrian path in the graveyard. My son in law was right beside the elderly man you is seriously injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tony Tucker

Whats the latest from Pavee Point?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Sad times if not safe even when deceased.

No respect for anyone dead or alive.

Really goes against the Irish Funeral tradition . And it goes on no matter.

Feuds again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Affording the likes of these people a protected "ethnic" status is one of the biggest mistakes of recent times.

The irony that our government expects immigrants to integrate and adapt to Irish mores whilst affording rampant criminality a protected status in law, that means even outlining a factual and detailed report of their behaviour amounts to discrimination or hate speech in the eyes of many and of Pavee Point in particular is ridiculous!

It's a perverse interpretation of separate but equal, I would bet that the relevant community groups will roll out the usual suspects to explain how this is actually the fault of the settled people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I suppose a pony and trap wouldn't have done enough damage

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I see The Daily Mail have Tweeted wanting to use the video on their site :D

They are scumbags. Little education beyond their fists and an ability to scam

Most of us are wise to their activities but sadly not all. And they laugh at us every day because they can now due to ethnic status Shyte.

CAB are trying though. I wish them well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Sad times if not safe even when deceased.

The deceased were safe enough. The ones above ground had their lives put in danger and some were injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,782 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

It's almost like the camera phone holder was expecting the car, or something, to kick off.

Like who ever videos stuff in a graveyard?

Yet again, annoyingly, in portrait...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭bigroad

If the people that have been hurt in this mindless act are not related to a TD or a Judge then there will be no justice .
    I predict a suspended sentence maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I think we should give our Garda Force the Funds / backup / everything they need to bring this lawless culture under control .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Yer all racists, it's are culture

banie01 wrote: »
    Affording the likes of these people a protected "ethnic" status is one of the biggest mistakes of recent times.

Why?
    What difference does it make?

blinding wrote: »
    I think we should give our Garda Force the Funds / backup / everything they need to bring this lawless culture under control .

I do think they are trying to do this on a CAB basis.

But sadly on the ground at hatches matches and dispatches it is not working yet.

Fists, slashhooks and mayhem is their version of enjoying themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

shocking,

goat2 wrote: »
    shocking,

Quite A normall occurrence for that cohort at a funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Wonder if John .connors has tweeted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

They are scumbags. Little education beyond their fists and an ability to scam

Most of us are wise to their activities but sadly not all. And they laugh at us every day because they can now due to ethnic status Shyte.

CAB are trying though. I wish them well.

I'd pay a lot more tax from my hard earned if it went to a special unit of CAB focused on these thugs. And before anybody starts with the "its only a minority" BS it is in its hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,513 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

They fired shots in that same cemetery at the Blessing of the Graves a few years ago and luckily nobody was shot. A Garda helicopter was over the cemetery the following year and people couldn’t hear the prayers. These people are dregs and offer nothing to our society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Mowing down people who are there to remember there loved ones is disgusting. The harshest of penalties should be given to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Mowing down people who are there to remember there loved ones is disgusting. The harshest of penalties should be given to them.

Don't be daft, they'll get a suspended sentence, that'll teach them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭banie01

bubblypop wrote: »
    Why?
    What difference does it make?

Because calling out the behaviour of the majority of travelers for the reprehensible, tribal scumbaggery it is becomes discrimanatory, rather than factual.

It's actually explained in the post you selectively quoted if you'd care to go back and read it.

If you have a question regarding the totality of what I wrote, I'd be happy to address it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Worst crime is the video orientation!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Wonder if John .connors has tweeted

Haven't seen one yet, but think it will be along the lines of 'settled people are all racists and the Garda are scum'

Advertisement