Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

lufties wrote: »
    Fiona o Leary is pure scum. Getting Gemma's meetings shut down.

Also living off tax payer money. Absolute freak.

https://www.standleague.org/bigotry-and-hate/exposed/fiona-oleary.html

Hang on a minute.. Have you looked at that
    • Their big complains is she is against Scientology
    • Considers religions to be cults.
    • Campaigns against marketing BLEACH as a cure for autism and condemns those that use it on children.
    • Records calls from people threatening her and posts them online without getting permission from the person making the call..
    • Denies and the link between autism and vaccines and has the cheek to challenge those that claim there is ?

She sounds OK to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She doesn't earn a cent from her YouTube channel.

You truly are one of the gullible she preys on.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

jh79 wrote: »
    Brushes over the fact the MMS or whatever it's called involves sticking bleach up a childs ar*se.

For reals ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Gerry G wrote: »
    The head of Gemtrails security was back today in case it all kicked off

On the basis of what happened to Gemma, the beating that Andy Ngo took from Antifa, and all the liberal (and media) triumphalism over conservative figures being abused and milkshaked recently, maybe there should be a referendum to make it legal to assault anybody that has conservative views.

You know I used to think that Ireland was one place that you could be sure that you would be able to say, whatever was on your mind. But it's getting to be a cold place if you don't believe in the same things as the so called liberals.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

On the basis of what happened to Gemma, the beating that Andy Ngo took from Antifa, and all the liberal (and media) triumphalism over conservative figures being abused and milkshaked recently, maybe there should be a referendum to make it legal to assault anybody that has conservative views.

You know I used to think that Ireland was one place that you could be sure that you would be able to say, whatever was on your mind. But it's getting to be a cold place if you don't believe in the same things as the so called liberals.

what happened to Gemma?

• Advertisement

Andy Ngo is in America.

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

She inherited a rake of money when her husband died.

She also receives significant donations from the USA.

She sued a media tyrant tycoon, for unfair dismissal and won

Oh yeah, that too.

knipex wrote: »
    Hang on a minute.. Have you looked at that
    • Their big complains is she is against Scientology
    • Considers religions to be cults.
    • Campaigns against marketing BLEACH as a cure for autism and condemns those that use it on children.
    • Records calls from people threatening her and posts them online without getting permission from the person making the call..
    • Denies and the link between autism and vaccines and has the cheek to challenge those that claim there is ?

She sounds OK to me..

First of all, who is she to harass anybody based on what they want to believe? Oh yes, the tolerant left.

Shouting abusive, hate-filled language in public venues. She attacks people and slandered a physiologist. She is a complete nutjob and needs locking up.

Vaccines are not mandatory in Ireland. Until they are, this woman needs to stop attacking people. She also has aspergers, where she has tantrums and outbursts. Not the type of people I'd like to be around.

You truly are one of the gullible she preys on.

Is that you fiona? Or perhaps it's the phone tappers daughter.

• Advertisement

First of all, who is she to harass anybody based on what they want to believe? Oh yes, the tolerant left.

Shouting abusive, hate-filled language in public venues. She attacks people and slandered a physiologist. She is a complete nutjob and needs locking up.

Vaccines are not mandatory in Ireland. Until they are, this woman needs to stop attacking people. She also has aspergers, where she has tantrums and outbursts. Not the type of people I'd like to be around.

Recording phone messages of her being harrassed is not harrassment.

Obviously.

Lots of people have Aspergers, trying to use that as a reason to attack the woman is pathetic.
    She's entitled to her opinion as anyone.

And no Gemtrails fan can in any way bemoan public demonstrations, thats Gemmas forte.

Pfft, thats clearly George Soros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

It's been linked to bone cancer, tested in rats. I personally would steer clear of it. It's in mysticism been related to calcification of your pineal gland, in turn lowering your consciousness.

At the end of the day it's a toxin, and banned in most countries in the world. I also wouldn't trust that the amounts applied to public water are well controlled.

Rats are genetically predisposed to cancers so them getting cancer is in itself not very shocking...

Honestly, it's a bit of a horrifying sign when harassing an autistic woman and her family is viewed as fair game. But standard for Gemma audience tbh.

I agree with you, Gemma needs professional help!

Oh wow, you caught me out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I thought it was my turn to be George Soros today?

Oi vay, just when i thought i had foiled his investigations you go and rat me out :D

I thought it was my turn to be George Soros today?

Cheque is in the post FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well if it is, will you tell him I didn't get my check for this month, and last month's was late too.

batgoat wrote: »
    Rats are genetically predisposed to cancers so them getting cancer is in itself not very shocking...

Honestly, it's a bit of a horrifying sign when harassing an autistic woman and her family is viewed as fair game. But standard for Gemma audience tbh.

Lol, you are deluded. Its o Leary that attacks people, with a proven history of it. Perhaps she was getting her fair dues?

Rats or not. Most countries in the world have banned flouridated water, overwhelmingly so. Why doesn't paddy?
    Oh I forgot, you leftists do the governments bidding, like in Orwell's 1984..must obey government...must believe in the party.

• Advertisement

Lol, you are deluded. Its o Leary that attacks people, with a proven history of it. Perhaps she was getting her fair dues?

Rats or not. Most countries in the world have banned flouridated water, overwhelmingly so. Why doesn't paddy?
    Oh I forgot, you leftists do the governments bidding, like in Orwell's 1984..must obey government...must believe in the party.
    I would recommend you attempt respectful conversation in future.

:rolleyes:

Great come back

• Registered Users Posts: 81,698 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Luftis taking a week off the forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I'm not condoning any of O'Doherty's more out-there claims but I find it interesting that by attacking her here in such a mob-like fashion people are essentially siding with Google who are infinitely more of a threat to their freedom. Is the train of logic being established that if one person who protests against this company is a "looney" therefore anyone else who protests against them in the future is also a deluded crank?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

You might want to go back and give 1984 another shot. Whooosh.
    She sued Independent Newspapers for defamation, and settled her case getting an apology and damages in 2015. The usual return in an unfair dismissals cases would be in the ballpark of two years salary, so do you really think she's still living off this four years later?
    Fiona o Leary is pure scum. Getting Gemma's meetings shut down.

Also living off tax payer money. Absolute freak.

https://www.standleague.org/bigotry-and-hate/exposed/fiona-oleary.html

The mask really did slip there, didn't it? O'Leary didn't get any meetings shut down. She simply communicated with churches or pubs or hotels that had been thinking about hosting the meetings to make sure they understood the true nature of Gemma's activities. Surely that would come under the 'free speech' heading that Gemma and her supporters claims to be big fans of?

And is it everyone that lives off the tax payer, including pensioners, carers, unemployed people that are freaks? Or is it just people with Aspergers Syndrome that you consider to be freaks?

sabat wrote: »
    I'm not condoning any of O'Doherty's more out-there claims but I find it interesting that by attacking her here in such a mob-like fashion people are essentially siding with Google who are infinitely more of a threat to their freedom. Is the train of logic being established that if one person who protests against this company is a "looney" therefore anyone else who protests against them in the future is also a deluded crank?

I'm not into that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" lark.

There is definitely a need for some form of regulation for the massive Online based organisations.
    But, that doesn't mean Gemtrails should get a free pass.

I hate Hitler, doesnt mean I'm pro Stalin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes a national laughing stock. The protesting at Google stuff is humiliating for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

The Nal wrote: »
    Shes a national laughing stock. The protesting at Google stuff is humiliating for her.

Is she there again today? Your man Justin Barrett of the Nationalist Party (whoever they are) was banging his drum there the other day too. I'm convinced shes having a full on breakdown

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Gerry G wrote: »
    Is she there again today? Your man Justin Barrett of the Nationalist Party (whoever they are) was banging his drum there the other day too. I'm convinced shes having a full on breakdown

She is yeah. She's ditched the megaphone in favour of a mic and speaker now. She ranting away there all day. Poor woman is disturbed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

lufties wrote:

Who has she harassed and how ??

lufties wrote:

No she hasn't. If she slandered anyone they could sue. She pointed out that bleach is not a cure for autism. Giving bleach to children is abuse. Vaccines do not cause autism.

People that endanger children (promoting bleach as a medicine) or society in general (by making unfounded claims about vaccines that result in children not being vaccinated and increased prevalence of diseases) need to be called out and shown fir what they are.

lufties wrote:
    She also has aspergers, where she has tantrums and outbursts. Not the type of people I'd like to be around.

So a disability, a diagnosed disability is an excuse to attack and deamoninse someone ??

lufties wrote:

That's Gemma your describing..

Advertisement