Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

He's a gobshìte so it won't be long before he fùcks up and ends up back in front of a judge.

Repeat offenders gonna repeat.

Same with the groomers

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Same with the groomers

Timberrrr and the rest of the gang have shown time and time again that they are more interested seeing TR jailed than they are seeing paedos jailed. They certainly take more pleasure in seeing TR locked up than the paedos.

Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,167 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Timberrrr and the rest of the gang have shown time and time again that they are more interested seeing TR jailed than they are seeing paedos jailed. They certainly take more pleasure in seeing TR locked up than the paedos.

Very odd.

i dont suppose you have any actual evidence to support that slur?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Very odd.

Sigh....

TR had NOTHING to do with the grooming gangs getting caught/jailed....he did put their convictions at risk.with his stupid behaviour outside of the courts.

If you and the other SYL fanboys cannot understand this then i won't waste anymore time trying to explain it to you, if you don't understand by now then you never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

i dont suppose you have any actual evidence to support that slur?

You can point me to where you were all as obsessed about seeing paedos locked as you are about Tommy?

Yous dont care about the kids either, you are just happy to see him locked up.

• Advertisement

You can point me to where you were all as obsessed about seeing paedos locked as you are about Tommy?

Yous dont care about the kids either, you are just happy to see him locked up.

this is a thread about Gemma. I think you've got lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,732 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Boxing.Fan banned 1 week for personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Sigh....

TR had NOTHING to do with the grooming gangs getting caught/jailed....he did put their convictions at risk.with his stupid behaviour outside of the courts.

If you and the other SYL fanboys cannot understand this then i won't waste anymore time trying to explain it to you, if you don't understand by now then you never will.

I'll never understand how people dont get this.

Several posts have been deleted for backseat moderation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Sigh....

He had a big role in highlighting and putting a spotlight on the crimes of the Grooming gangs...when most of the media either ignored it or played down the severity of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He had a big role in highlighting and putting a spotlight on the crimes of the Grooming gangs...when most of the media either ignored it or played down the severity of it.

So we agree, SYL had nothing to do with exposing the grooming gangs, he just jumped on the bandwagon when the news broke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

So we agree, SYL had nothing to do with exposing the grooming gangs, he just jumped on the bandwagon when the news broke.

Of course he had a huge role in exposing the gangs. That doesn't mean his work directly resulted in any particular gang being arrested. But he (along with others) brought it to the attention of the public, when the 'official' media largely ignored it. This was important.
    I remember an article in the Guardian back in the late 2000's (which I believed at the time) saying that the allegations about the gangs were based in "plain and simple racism" or something to that effect. TR\SYL was an important counterbalance to that kind of whitewashing.
    I don't really give a f*ck about the guy, his motives are suspicious and he's obviously being funded by someone..who?
    But he played an important part in bringing the crimes of these gangs to the attention of the public.

Love how they call it "no platforming" no one is stopping them from setting up their own site ans spouting their shìte, they are jusy upset because the ones that generate the most clicks (and revenue for them) don't allow them to spew whatever bile they like.

They think a sites T&C's don't apply to them.

It implies they can't source their own platform, when in reality someone just decided their platform is not for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,424 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Good thing there's free speech platforms like Gab and Bitchute as an alternative form of social media. Also they're working on a platform that allows live streaming also.

They don't want 'social media'. They want ad revenue and income. See how far they get without out.

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Same with the groomers

Very odd.

Just bit of a shame that SYL has done nothing about the groomers on his own side. Perhaps dealing with groomers isn't a top priority after all, and is just a tactic to get the knuckle-draggers on his side?
    https://politicsandinsights.org/2018/05/29/the-edl-have-paedophiles-in-their-ranks-but-tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Nice blue sky out today - no chemtrails Gemma !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

The Nal wrote: »

Couple of Gemmonian-grade comments on that very article, I see. Not so much the bottom half of the internet, as the very worst percentile.

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Nice blue sky out today - no chemtrails Gemma !

Pilots must have had a day off

She is outside Google now after staging a major protest (3 people holding a banner) because Google suspended her channel. It's hilarious stuff. I'm thinking of heading down there with a small bucket of popcorn

Lads, the pic of her "supporters".

This is performance art right?

Right?!

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1151200917724782599?s=19

• Advertisement

Lads, the pic of her "supporters".

This is performance art right?

Right?!

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1151200917724782599?s=19

Turner prize winning stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭creeper1

I noticed that Gemma’s YouTube channels have been taken down because of “hate speech”

Who the heck are YouTube to decide what is and what is not “hate speech”?

I am angry about this.

creeper1 wrote: »
    I noticed that Gemma’s YouTube channels have been taken down because of “hate speech”

I am angry about this.

They're a private company. They can ban who they like. She received warnings about breaking their Ts & Cs and kept doing it.

She still has free speech. She get get a megaphone and go shouting her rubbish around the streets.

Its all very funny though. Her running around D4 covering her face up to hide the salty tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

"Anti Capitalist Front", so the Dublin wing of Antifa basically. I could see this escalating to her being assaulted soon.

Seanachai wrote: »
    "Anti Capitalist Front", so the Dublin wing of Antifa basically. I could see this escalating to her being assaulted soon.

Doubt it. We're not going to be hearing from her as much anymore so why bother.

Shes banned from youtube, permanently, and shes too much of a chicken shít to engage in a debate with anyone, on radio, online or on TV as she knows she would be torn apart.

She has Twitter and Facebook I suppose but they'll ban her too if she continues. Facebook in particular seems to attract the highest percentage of thickos so she should focus on that from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I am angry about this.

If a private company decides to ban all people with green eyes, or people who wear bootcut jeans, or people who wear glasses, they can.

You have the right to free speech, but that doesn't mean you can burst into my sitting room to shout at me. It also doesn't mean I have to listen to you, or agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭creeper1

That is not valid at all. She isn’t bursting into my living room. I am actively searching out her content because I want to listen to her views.

Google and YouTube are so dominant they have near monopoly.

That is not valid at all. She isn’t bursting into my living room. I am actively searching out her content because I want to listen to her views.

If you want to listen to her views you can go stand outside google hq. I hear she is doing a summer season there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Still plenty of ways for her to host her own content. It will just cost her more and generate less revenue. But it's really about the message, so shouldnt be a bother to her, right?
    Why should youtube be forced to allow racists on their site?

Also you probably shouldnt seek out her views as they are a bit stupid.

Advertisement