Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

lord-of-the-rings-best-quotes-84.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sitting on my bed contemplating life....! Such a miserable evening, it seemed the best thing to do :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

At home,watvhing the hurling

Sickened im too late finishing,was meant go to cinema

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On a bus back home from a support group meeting. Very drained and tired. Been a very long day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Long ol' day.

About to head to the leaba.

• Advertisement

I'm getting those 404 errors, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm getting those 404 errors, anyone else?

Yeah I'm getting those too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Seems to be very flakey tonight

In fact it hasnt been right ever since Auto got that last batch of Huawei cameras installed

Shush ;) Old dog don't give away my secrets :D

Bedside watching my cameras I mean favourite man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home from work. Undecided as to whether I should go into Limerick tonight or stay in Tipp. Things between myself and himself aren’t the best at the moment and I don’t know what will make it worse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside watching my cameras I mean favourite man :D

Is this turning into an Irish version of "The Truman Show"? :eek:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Home from work. Undecided as to whether I should go into Limerick tonight or stay in Tipp. Things between myself and himself aren’t the best at the moment and I don’t know what will make it worse

Kitty you look after yourself and dont mind him. You deserve to be treated with respect and if he doesn't see your value show him the door.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Stay well away from him, he doesn't deserve you for the way he's treated you!

Sorry :o

I'm deskside listening to coast to coast ghost stories, slightly spooked :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I can only see this thread from two days ago the page won't refresh ..I have NO Idea where i am :( nor when i am!

tumblr_n1tsmuMHi51s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside.

Finally got a reasonable nights sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt of course, not sure if I'm supposed to put on a uniform today or office attire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

......I thought love was only true in fairytales, meant for someone else but not for me...

Morning all

It's a damp one drizzle 14.5C

Kitchen not crying over spilt coffee just getting the dish cloth :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Coffee time. Heading to the big smoke for a meeting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of shower. I’ve really weird patchy rashes on me, especially around my neck. Wuuuuuuuueeeerrrrrd

Morning all :)

Glorious morning here in the south east :)

• Advertisement

Early walk today, I'm off to spend the day with my two favourite little people, hope the weather stays good so we can head out for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all :)

Glorious morning here in the south east :)

Raining here in the actual south east :p

I’m having coffee and toast before heading to the coalface one last time this week
    Have a good one folks!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Raining here in the actual south east :p

I’m having coffee and toast before heading to the coalface one last time this week
    Have a good one folks!

Ooohhhh :P well in Kilkenny it's sunny :P

Kitchenside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Raining in this South east too.

Coffee deskside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Was up early but back in bed now and catching up with the world. Need to get myself in the holiday mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ooohhhh :P well in Kilkenny it's sunny :P

Kitchenside

Here’s hoping that sun makes its way down here by this afternoon, have lots of sitting gardenside planned for my days off!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ar an leaba. Legs sore from the gym yesterday so I’m planning on taking it handy before work. Today is car inspection day and I’m slightly apprehensive, I love that car so much I really want everything to come back okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd a brilliant backpack run around Portmarnock (and the beach) in the pissing rain last night, went home and died a death.

So just up from a brilliant sleep (I'd still be asleep if Richo hadn't wanted to jump into bed beside me).

Day 4 without coffee, I'd LOVE a cup but I'll hold out.. So, porridge and since I've taken a few days leave with nothing to do I might head down to the beach with Richo for a stroll.

484977.jpg

I love the tough runs when they're of my choosing.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Waiting to go for my interview... really tired so trying to keep perky! Wish I liked coffee!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting to go for my interview... really tired so trying to keep perky! Wish I liked coffee!!

Best of luck!

Deskside with coffee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement