Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Woo hoo, I made a list.

Bedside, wondering should I work from home today.

Made the executive decision to do it.

But have seen there is just enough milk & bread for one round of coffee & toast.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back Tipp-side to give mam a lift to the train station. Soon these days of giving people lifts everywhere will end when I have my own car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to wander in for my last day at work for a whole long month. Will be in Italy tomorrow and cant wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Five days without coffee, its only tough in the mornings like right now. Its weird, while I'm starting to feel more alert throughout the day and I'm not necking another coffee before doing something I'm also finding it harder to motivate myself to get out running but I'm guessing that will pass.

Has anyone given up coffee and how did it go for you?.

Plans.. I'm on a days leave so I'm just going to let the day flow and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard....

If only.

Heading to do the grocery shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!!

Mak I can't answer your question as I have never drank coffee :)

Autosport wrote:
    Mak I can't answer your question as I have never drank coffee

We are over :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We are over :eek:

It means more coffee for you ;)

FFred wrote: »
    I’m newish here!

Is your favourite man that you watch a lot ...

1) Ryan Tubridy
    2) Ted YNWA
    3) A pet dog or cat
    4) other

:p

All of the above and more :D:D

Autosport wrote:
    It means more coffee for you

The best idea :D

Having some here now

• Advertisement

Couldn't resist any longer, just had my first coffee in five days and now feel like a child after eating a bag of sugar :)

Watching some of of the orange order parades up the north and thinking its a shame that there are people involved in all that who will purposely set out to cause offence to Catholics and there are Catholics who'll just look to take offence anyway instead of just accepting each other's traditions and getting on with making some kind of peace.

Why can't we just be nice to each other!.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couldn't resist any longer, just had my first coffee in five days and now feel like a child after eating a bag of sugar :)

Watching some of of the orange order parades up the north and thinking its a shame that there are people involved in all that who will purposely set out to cause offence to Catholics and there are Catholics who'll just look to take offence anyway instead of just accepting each other's traditions and getting on with making some kind of peace.

Why can't we just be nice to each other!.

Totally my dad is from the north and I remember when we were small going up to visit family and we couldn't drive because of the southern reg on the car and we were always told not to speak in the shops because of our accent !

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On my way to the airport to go on me holliers. Can’t wait to see my friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in the kitchen having beans on toast

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Kitty6277 wrote: »

The meal of champions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the city, got a few tshirts and brown soda bread from farm gate \0/.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »

According to her who knows all, cheesy beans on toast are the way forward.

Couchside with tea and a bagel.

Just home from a 5k beach & road run, weather was just perfect & no humidity.. Best of all, a roast chicken dinner on my return :)

Chillax now, maybe powernap and swim later.

Feeling great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I'm packing boxes of clothes for the charity shop and filling bags of clothes for recycling.

Have lost a lot of weight and now close to ideal. Bought a few new things that fit. Being so ruthless that if I'm tempted back to my old eating habits, I'll have absolutely nothing to wear, bar my birthday suit!

Parked the car in the hospital car park and the key died so now I can't leave the car unlocked or I won't come back to a car :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Finishing up at the coalface for the weekend, glorious afternoon so the beer garden will be paid a visit for the evening :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Parked the car in the hospital car park and the key died so now I can't leave the car unlocked or I won't come back to a car :(

Worked for this chap.

Mr-Bean.png

Thanks Ted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching the tennis and catching up on reading some threads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Relaxing watching the evenings play at SW19.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Waiting for the young fella to finish playing Minecraft so I can switch the tv on to the tennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    Puzzled

Fred Flintstone here has a car with a real key that goes into a real door keyhole and opens the thing even if the car battery is disconnected.
    When less stress maybe you will edumacate me on modern ways ?

About to go to the recycling centre. ( I.e. Dump )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside with a pint in hand, gonna have a good few more, been a long week:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

votecounts wrote: »
    Pubside with a pint in hand, gonna have a good few more, been a long week:D

What kind of pint though 🤔🤔?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Watching Greta, not a bad movie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement