Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Genuinely baffled by Babs. Too wolfy to be a wolf?

That's what I'm thinking.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm going to jail myself. I have lessons to learn in how to help the village by not acting like a wolf.

Just curious Phil, what did you mean by this post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I think Katie suggested if she had the power who she would pick, she picked Phil to be jailed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I wanna re-read the thread again if I'm around post 10am, I know there's a lot of moo (fluff) but maybe there's bits and pieces we can take from it.

Thoughts at the moment briefly though:

Babs is acting crazy
    Holly has three/four suspects (not sure if serious)
    Fiona needs to get some strange
    Isla has a lot of posts but most of them are gifs, also being very pockety
    Ewan thinks everyone is null read right now
    Phil is inquisitive - new player trying to get to grips with the lingo? Or trying to pass off as one..
    Henry has been the victim of mistaken identity twice (me and Holly I think)

Katie is good ;)

Brendan was hungover
    Desmond having trouble giffing till this morning

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I think Katie suggested if she had the power who she would pick, she picked Phil to be jailed

Ok. Clearly I haven't had enough coffee because I saw that but didn't actually make the connection that Katie was implying that Phil seems wolfy enough to be jailed.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all. Genuinely baffled by Babs. Too wolfy to be a wolf?

Sound familiar. Hours wasted

Conor WW wrote: »

Woe is me. Post alcohol blues. D0 and I'm already attracting wolf vibes, I need ton figure out west I'm doing to stop doing that.

To whoever asked was I new: not new. Nor trying to pass as new. Just never seen that mechanic

Sound familiar. Hours wasted

Sup Philip, any thoughts on players at the moment outside of Babs?

Not looking for anything concrete this early, if you've a few gut feels or inklings toss them out for the class.

Woe is me. Post alcohol blues. D0 and I'm already attracting wolf vibes, I need ton figure out west I'm doing to stop doing that.

To whoever asked was I new: not new. Nor trying to pass as new. Just never seen that mechanic

To figure out what I am doing to stop people immediately thinking I'm wolf, when Im not.

Ross Geller (Jail Keeper) – There is nothing Ross loves better than entertaining people with stories about dinosaurs. Each night he will invite one player to a lecture at the paleontology museum. Should that player have any night phase actions they will not be able to escape the museum to use them.

So Ross should work as our SK hunter I'm thinking. If he blocks someone and the SK still gets a kill then they can't be the SK, right?

Janice Hosenstein – Serial Killer – Oh My God!! Each night Janice will chose one player who will succumb to the terrifying noise that is her laugh.

• Advertisement

Sup Philip, any thoughts on players at the moment outside of Babs?

Not looking for anything concrete this early, if you've a few gut feels or inklings toss them out for the class.

tag.gif

Tis harder when so many people.
    Barbs is my stretch friend.
    Isla is hard for me to read cause I suspect boardsie person and want them to stay. But also playing a different style which has me suspect
    Holly I'm not getting why the heat is on her

So Ross should work as our SK hunter I'm thinking. If he blocks someone and the SK still gets a kill then they can't be the SK, right?

Yeah it looks that way. If SK doesn't get a kill then it will ID them straight away. With wolves, any of them could get the kill order in. It will also help rule out others as SK at least.

Isla is hard for me to read cause I suspect boardsie person and want them to stay. But also playing a different style which has me suspect

Lean ok on Holly too, think she was just rattling a few cages tbh.

I like the tone of Isla's posts (if that's even a thing) but some of her actions are really pockety which make me a little suspicious.

Babs is Babs dunno what to make of her tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Morning all.

I’m leaning towards Babs as a goodie. If a wolf was to open a game like that then it would be incredibly risky on their behalf. I buy her explanation of just calling people wolves and then going from their based off their reactions

Henry WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I’m leaning towards Babs as a goodie. If a wolf was to open a game like that then it would be incredibly risky on their behalf. I buy her explanation of just calling people wolves and then going from their based off their reactions

It's certainly a... novel approach just calling EVERYONE a wolf :pac:

Usually you rattle one or two cages at a time not 22 (minus herself, Wendy and Gertie)

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

Just the three in bold left to check in right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ross Geller (Jail Keeper) – There is nothing Ross loves better than entertaining people with stories about dinosaurs. Each night he will invite one player to a lecture at the paleontology museum. Should that player have any night phase actions they will not be able to escape the museum to use them.

Janice Hosenstein – Serial Killer – Oh My God!! Each night Janice will chose one player who will succumb to the terrifying noise that is her laugh.

Oh this is very clever, I like this a lot

Think so. Vernon thanked a post way back too I noticed as I was reading so he's been about

Isla WW wrote: »
    A handy feature seems to be in the lack of a priest, implying we gets roles on death. Should help with some

37e49a51f841bd86c1fd7ec40a1865bd.jpg

This post FWIW. Isla's mention of the lack of a priest (though it's clearly stated but we've gone over this before)

Good spot. Yeah I actually managed to miss the line about roles revealed on death in the OP too. Not that I skimmed it and dove right into posting or anything like that ;)

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Oh this is very clever, I like this a lot

Caveat is that it's not perfect, we definitely don't have 24 nights for Ross to check us all, but as the roster thins it should help imo

Caveat is that it's not perfect, we definitely don't have 24 nights for Ross to check us all, but as the roster thins it should help imo

True but we could get very lucky and he manages to jail the SK.

But converse doesn't apply

Think so. Vernon thanked a post way back too I noticed as I was reading so he's been about

That's odd right?

I don't want to have a look at the player list cause meta is melting my head so I'd prefer to not know, but do we have a new player?

That's a wolf move or q new player

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I agree that babs is probably too wolfie to be a wolf. I do worry that that logic is going to backfire on us someday though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

It's certainly a... novel approach just calling EVERYONE a wolf :pac:

Usually you rattle one or two cages at a time not 22 (minus herself, Wendy and Gertie)

Yeah but did she not say that she was kind of just doing it in reverse to standard practise? As in she what reactions come from her claiming people to be goodies?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yeah but did she not say that she was kind of just doing it in reverse to standard practise? As in she what reactions come from her claiming people to be goodies?

I've no idea even after reading her responses a few times what her plan was or is :o

That's odd right?

I don't want to have a look at the player list cause meta is melting my head so I'd prefer to not know, but do we have a new player?

That's a wolf move or q new player

Not sure, it is on the first page so he could have read a couple of posts and just checked out.

Though if you thank something you'd usually respond - or I would anyways.

We've one new player (to Boards anyways) amongst us yeah, not that it's a basis for my read or anything

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lean ok on Holly too, think she was just rattling a few cages tbh.

I like the tone of Isla's posts (if that's even a thing) but some of her actions are really pockety which make me a little suspicious.

Babs is Babs dunno what to make of her tbh

Always trust your tonal read. And by always I mean when you are reading me as good.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

tag.gif

Awwww

tenor.gif?itemid=3556853

Advertisement