Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Or, Wendy's death could have been the decision that the friends had to make based on first impressions:

"each of our heroes will have an important choice to make based on first impressions"

Maybe one of those decisions was a kill?

I was assuming that the babs death was the SK as it mentions the laugh but there's no way Wendy was the wolves. Sure it was way too early. I do like this thought by Orla though. Never considered that at all.

So possibilities:
    1) Wolves munched Wendy, Sk killed Babs
    2) Vigilante shot Wendy, SK and Wolves both targeted Babs
    3) Team Village shot Wendy, SK and Wolves both targeted Babs
    4) Any of the above only for whatever reason the wolves or SK didn't get a kill this morning.

Who was it mentioned that the SK kills in the evening? Where does it say that in the OP? It's possible but I don't remember reading that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Bury the duck.

But also, give us information on who you suspect, so that we can use it later!!!

Need my morning coffee Holly. Haven’t got my glasses on , is that something in your teeth?

giphy.gif?itok=WzKMS1vu

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    it was a munch, per OP, why is there a doubt here?

It was posted before 10am so I wouldnt have thought that it was the munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think this too

SK- not possible, they do night kills
    Vig - seems very early to get a shot off, unless they thouhgt they were under threat to be munched. Is there any indication of this except Holly?
    Mindy - seems unlikley

Although I agree that it seems unlikely that Orla is right with the first impressions thing, the SK night kills are the same as the wolves night kills. Anything post-lynch and pre-munch is the night time, the munch announcement is effectively the end of the night phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I would say it almost definitely wasn't a munch

It was before 10am, the SK kill was bang on 10am. My reading is a Chandler kill. If you're in his shoes then you're worried about being munched, you don't want to die with your three shots still in tact so you use one as close to 10am as you can. Bad luck with Wendy, better luck with the next two

my bad!

Why Wendy though, had anyone read anything on Wendy?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Need my morning coffee Holly. Haven’t got my glasses on , is that something in your teeth?

giphy.gif?itok=WzKMS1vu

The only thing in my teeth is clumps of fur! Have your coffee, lash your specs on and get to FFAing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Who was it mentioned that the SK kills in the evening? Where does it say that in the OP? It's possible but I don't remember reading that.

The OP says:

Each night Janice will chose one player who will succumb to the terrifying noise that is her laugh"

So I'm pretty sure Babs was Janet (plus wolves) at end of night phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just on this, from the OP doesn't it say that a successful block will result in the death of the blocker and the wolf. So no real need to discuss it if it'll happen anyway.

No, the jail keeper, Ross, can block peoples actions, thats who I'm talking about.

The protector, Joey, will die if he protects someone who is attacked

The first action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm

This suggests VIG to me.

If wolves did find mindy I would of thought it would be an action after 10 but not ok day 0? And why use the Bullet so quickly? Why not even wait until closer to lynch when they could cause more trouble if one of their own is getting in trouble?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

The only thing in my teeth is clumps of fur! Have your coffee, lash your specs on and get to FFAing.

Duck fur? :confused:

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No, the jail keeper, Ross, can block peoples actions, thats who I'm talking about.

The protector, Joey, will die if he protects someone who is attacked

Ah ok. Well as far as I can tell, anyone who was jailed last night (if it was in effect) is not the SK. I wonder if people are told that they are jailed. Rather than the blocker coming out, could the jailee come out? It wouldn't mean they aren't a wolf but it would narrow down SK suspects.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Although I agree that it seems unlikely that Orla is right with the first impressions thing, the SK night kills are the same as the wolves night kills. Anything post-lynch and pre-munch is the night time, the munch announcement is effectively the end of the night phase.
    This.

@Orla - are you claiming a first impression?

The first action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm

This suggests VIG to me.

If wolves did find mindy I would of thought it would be an action after 10 but not ok day 0? And why use the Bullet so quickly? Why not even wait until closer to lynch when they could cause more trouble if one of their own is getting in trouble?

It's gotta be a chandler bullet right? Wolves wouldn't waste the shot early on like that.

Ducks have feathers, silly!

Lobofur

Ah ok. Well as far as I can tell, anyone who was jailed last night (if it was in effect) is not the SK. I wonder if people are told that they are jailed. Rather than the blocker coming out, could the jailee come out? It wouldn't mean they aren't a wolf but it would narrow down SK suspects.
    My read on the OP was that no “powers” were in play before the first munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

It's gotta be a chandler bullet right? Wolves wouldn't waste the shot early on like that.

I wouldnt have thought so.

Very surprised if chandler decided to have a go as well though.

Unless as suggested they thought they were under threat

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Would that not prevent the vig from shooting though?

Ok but then how do we explain Wendy WW as vig then? Also, even if they weren't in play last night, as a means of finding the SK going forward, if the person who was jailed can come out and tell us, it could work. Of course, the SK could claim to have been jailed but then there would be at least 2 competing claims. I just think that Jailkeeper could be a very useful power and wouldn't fancy them coming out too early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This.

@Orla - are you claiming a first impression?

Nope, not claiming anything! I'm just trying to catch up and read that line while I was going through the OP.

"first impressions" just sounds to me like something that would require the friends to make an early call on something. I agree could have been vig with an early shot though.

I think it's fairly definite that both wolves and SK went for poor Babs.

• Advertisement

Unless they are a bunch of dopes? Strategically it’s a stupid move IMO.

Yeh, that’s what I thought, Is there any chance Kitten jumped the gun and it was simply a wolf kill?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I wouldnt have thought so.

Very surprised if chandler decided to have a go as well though.

Unless as suggested they thought they were under threat

He might of thought he was under threat. Odd yes but is there anything in Wendy’s posts that look suspicious?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Would that not prevent the vig from shooting though?
    Yeh this is a funny morning, tomorrow will confirm if they wolves shoot people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Well that explains Barbara’s posting. She was a duck.

She was quacked alright.

This suggests VIG to me.

Surely if the bullet was used it wouldn't have said stabbed.......so it's obviously the SK, cause the laugh thing, or are you talking about something else?

Wendy was shot at 9:57, so she can't have been the munch.

kitten_k wrote: »
    A shot has been fired - Wendy WW has been killed

She was
    Judy Geller - NRV

latest?cb=20080803015424

Never mind my previous post. I'm just seeing this.

Ok but then how do we explain Wendy WW as vig then? Also, even if they weren't in play last night, as a means of finding the SK going forward, if the person who was jailed can come out and tell us, it could work. Of course, the SK could claim to have been jailed but then there would be at least 2 competing claims. I just think that Jailkeeper could be a very useful power and wouldn't fancy them coming out too early.
    Vig can kill any time. Other actions are only on night phases? I dunno. Just thinking out loud.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Side Name Role Can Kill Time notes
    Any 10am night 9pm
    Village Joey Hero kinda He will kill the attacker in a protection
    Village Chandler Vig yes yes 3 shots
    Bad Eddie Sharman Maybe Causes chaos
    Bad Barry Convertor no sure yes Has Mindy been found?
    SK Janice SK yes yes
    Village Phoebe Aura no
    Village Monica Fun no
    Village Ross Jailer no
    Village Rachal Sharmen no
    Bad Ursula Imposter no

I think it could have been Eddie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I can understand Chandler using one of his shots. No good in dying with them, everyone would be saying why didn’t he use them

Must be a vig in play. If Barry had met Mindy wouldnt there be some announcement about a change or conversion talking place?

• Advertisement

Unless they are a bunch of dopes? Strategically it’s a stupid move IMO.

Yeh, that’s what I thought, Is there any chance Kitten jumped the gun and it was simply a wolf kill?

He might of thought he was under threat. Odd yes but is there anything in Wendy’s posts that look suspicious?

Yeh this is a funny morning, tomorrow will confirm if they wolves shoot people.
    I ISOd Wendy. Nothing there beyond a small interaction with Katie.

Advertisement