Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Mmm? Is "bounce" a phrase that you caught off each other in your wolf backrooms?

Tell me, is this how you plan on wolfhunting all game by making associative reads without flips?

Answers on a postcard which I'll read in the morning.

Now for realz, nn folks

TediousAjarBlackfish-small.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Tell me, is this how you plan on wolfhunting all game by making associative reads without flips?

Unnecessarily defensive there I think.

There is no one way to hunt wolves but the initial association and the reaction will go into my evidence box for sure. NN.

I should also add that if you are a villager then please don’t be discouraging other villagers from catching wolves in whatever way they deem most appropriate. There are many ways to skin a fish and different players have different strengths.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I should also add that if you are a villager then please don’t be discouraging other villagers from catching wolves in whatever way they deem most appropriate. There are many ways to skin a fish and different players have different strengths.

I’ve bounced back again. I fear both me and katie caught the word bounce by being proficient in the English language. My updated listed below.

Abigail WW - wolf
    Angus WW - wolf
    Barbara WW - wolf
    Brendan WW - wolf
    Conor WW - wolf
    Derry WW - wolf
    Desmond WW - wolf
    Eva WW - wolf
    Ewan WW - wolf
    Fiona WW - wolf
    Gabriel WW - wolf
    Gertrude WW - village
    Henry WW - wolf
    Holly WW - wolf
    Isla WW - hot but wolf
    Jake WW - wolf
    Katie WW - wolf
    Liam WW - wolf
    Nigel WW - sk
    Orla WW - wolf
    Phil WW - wolf
    Steve WW - wolf
    Tegan WW - wolf
    Vernon WW - wolf
    Wendy WW - dodgy

Isla WW wrote: »
    Quick aside - I was going to put in some sort of bounce gif but when I googled 'bounce gif' there was a fair amount of gifs that were probably NSFW - so don't do the same as me.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I’ve bounced back again. I fear both me and katie caught the word bounce by being proficient in the English language. My updated listed below.

Abigail WW - wolf
    Angus WW - wolf
    Barbara WW - wolf
    Brendan WW - wolf
    Conor WW - wolf
    Derry WW - wolf
    Desmond WW - wolf
    Eva WW - wolf
    Ewan WW - wolf
    Fiona WW - wolf
    Gabriel WW - wolf
    Gertrude WW - village
    Henry WW - wolf
    Holly WW - wolf
    Isla WW - hot but wolf
    Jake WW - wolf
    Katie WW - wolf
    Liam WW - wolf
    Nigel WW - sk
    Orla WW - wolf
    Phil WW - wolf
    Steve WW - wolf
    Tegan WW - wolf
    Vernon WW - wolf
    Wendy WW - dodgy

Well since you’re admitting you’re a wolf I suppose we’d better go with the good old catch a wolf kill a wolf approach.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Well since you’re admitting you’re a wolf I suppose we’d better go with the good old catch a wolf kill a wolf approach.

Stop being so SERIOUS Mr. Seriously Serious.

You’re like two different people, all fun and gifs in the BR and mr business in this room.

If you let me tickle you I bet I can make you laugh.

I can’t help it. I take wolf hunting seriously. Although if you’re a wolf hats off to you for being brazen enough to put it on your list!

You’re like two different people, all fun and gifs in the BR and mr business in this room.

Hey! I am not in your BR! There’s a lot of cases of mistaken identity going on today!

• Advertisement

Oh and I wouldn’t advise the tickling, I may just throw up in your fur!

Hey! I am not in your BR! There’s a lot of cases of mistaken identity going on today!

:D these posts will make some interesting ISO’s later in the game if we’re both or one of us is still alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Abigail WW - wolf
    Angus WW - wolf
    Barbara WW - wolf
    Brendan WW - wolf
    Conor WW - wolf
    Derry WW - wolf
    Desmond WW - wolf
    Eva WW - wolf
    Ewan WW - wolf
    Fiona WW - wolf
    Gabriel WW - wolf
    Gertrude WW - village
    Henry WW - wolf
    Holly WW - wolf
    Isla WW - hot but wolf
    Jake WW - wolf
    Katie WW - wolf
    Liam WW - wolf
    Nigel WW - sk
    Orla WW - wolf
    Phil WW - wolf
    Steve WW - wolf
    Tegan WW - wolf
    Vernon WW - wolf
    Wendy WW - dodgy

Umm you know you’re a wolf in that list right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

It’s not just that, it’s that you also have Gertie as village, almost like you forgot to change a list they’d suggested to you

I’m going to point out the obvious here but just incase I’m dead in the morning, and it gets lost in all the moo posts being made, if barbs does turn out to be a brazen wolf serious questions need to be asked of the only person she’s labeled village. Sorry Gertie.

Mmm? Is "bounce" a phrase that you caught off each other in your wolf backrooms?

Actually @Katie, I take this back since it was Barbara copying you. I see she’s being deliberately provocative.

I still don’t like your reaction to my post though. But I’m parking it.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    It’s not just that, it’s that you also have Gertie as village, almost like you forgot to change a list they’d suggested to you

I see you got there before me :D

Right I’m off to dream about more wonderful players who don’t actually exist. Goodnight villagers :)

Barbara, if you’re a Villager, you’re not helping the Villager cause.

Unless ... task?

Or ... Mindy? I seem to remember a certain cub called Nelson Muntz playing similarly.

Partially sleepy thoughts

If I was the vig I'd shoot Babs

If I was the jailkeeper I'd jail Phil

If I was the hero I'd protect myself if possible if not then Gabs

If I was the aura reader I'd check Gertie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Abigail WW - wolf
    Angus WW - wolf
    Barbara WW - wolf
    Brendan WW - wolf
    Conor WW - wolf
    Derry WW - wolf
    Desmond WW - wolf
    Eva WW - wolf
    Ewan WW - wolf
    Fiona WW - wolf
    Gabriel WW - wolf
    Gertrude WW - village
    Henry WW - wolf
    Holly WW - wolf
    Isla WW - hot but wolf
    Jake WW - wolf
    Katie WW - wolf
    Liam WW - wolf
    Nigel WW - sk
    Orla WW - wolf
    Phil WW - wolf
    Steve WW - wolf
    Tegan WW - wolf
    Vernon WW - wolf
    Wendy WW - dodgy

tumblr_mnitxkn7bZ1s3dykto4_250.gif

Unnecessarily defensive there I think.

There is no one way to hunt wolves but the initial association and the reaction will go into my evidence box for sure. NN.

Not defensive just it's not a good idea to make an association without knowing one or the other's alignment. Can lead to tunnels if you're a villager where the only thing that makes sense is wolf!Katie and wolf!Babs in village!Wendy's head.

See my above comment, not running down anything at all, just think it's risky for a villager to make these kind of reads
    Actually @Katie, I take this back since it was Barbara copying you. I see she’s being deliberately provocative.

I still don’t like your reaction to my post though. But I’m parking it.

See above, fair enough re: rescinding
    Barbara, if you’re a Villager, you’re not helping the Villager cause.

Unless ... task?

Or ... Mindy? I seem to remember a certain cub called Nelson Muntz playing similarly.

Didn't want to point out the last point too early. Two worlds imo:

Village!Babs trying to draw Barry's first pick onto her

Wolfcub!Babs trying to get selected.

Leaning the latter atm

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I’m going to point out the obvious here but just incase I’m dead in the morning, and it gets lost in all the moo posts being made, if barbs does turn out to be a brazen wolf serious questions need to be asked of the only person she’s labeled village. Sorry Gertie.

Hard to tell, auto-priest will tell us immediately. Wouldn't just be ragging on Gertie for that tbh, wolfy misdirection is a thing

Why would you ask serious questions of Gertie but not mention Wendy who was the only other person not labelled as a wolf?

The point I was trying to make to people trying to find a wolf already is that everyone should be considered a wolf. I just threw Gertie in there as village to see if people paid attention.

Those declaring people safe already are foolish.

If you vote me out first time then that’s a bit silly, have you ever known a wolf to say hey everyone, I’m a wolf.

The wolves have won a lot recently because some will insist on playing the same flawed style all along. Let’s be logical but innovative:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Did you just come out of nowhere with this?

Second on my list.

Yeah my initial thought was....why these selected poats. Seemed a bit out of no where. Derry, what's the deal here?

Why would you ask serious questions of Gertie but not mention Wendy who was the only other person not labelled as a wolf?

If you see her first list I was listed as a wolf. Which I replied and commented on. And she then subsequently changed her list.

Partially sleepy thoughts

If I was the vig I'd shoot Babs

If I was the jailkeeper I'd jail Phil

If I was the hero I'd protect myself if possible if not then Gabs

If I was the aura reader I'd check Gertie

Like this. If me and Gertie are in it together we’re the worst players in the history of the world and we deserve killing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry pops in with a bit of a read. One of only a few to do so and you call him a wolf. That's hardly encouraging others to do the same there Holly.
    giphy.gif
    I like reads, I plan on doing some tomorrow I wonder what made Derry select who and what he did, that's all. Crack on with more reads, they helpful

• Advertisement

The point I was trying to make to people trying to find a wolf already is that everyone should be considered a wolf. I just threw Gertie in there as village to see if people paid attention.

Those declaring people safe already are foolish.

If you vote me out first time then that’s a bit silly, have you ever known a wolf to say hey everyone, I’m a wolf.

The wolves have won a lot recently because some will insist on playing the same flawed style all along. Let’s be logical but innovative:)

Declaring people as safe isn't quite the same as thinking they are safe though. There could be information to be gained from siding with someone, rather than accusing them.

Advertisement