Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

It’d almost be worth being the first killed to then see who was so eager to jump on what was obvious not serious.

And if I was serious then I admitted to being in a br with Gabriel which you’re all ignoring.

You can’t be selective in what you believe I say, has to be all or nothing without a guidestick to say otherise

I have been unbanished from the living room so I shall unbounce until tomorrow.

Remember, someone having different thoughts is not being unhelpful, but different. Discount nothing.

There is an old saying that may help some of you, ‘The cows won’t milk themselves’

Good night all

Isla WW wrote: »
    Declaring people as safe isn't quite the same as thinking they are safe though. There could be information to be gained from siding with someone, rather than accusing them.

Is true if that’s the case, but it isn’t always.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh Barbara :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Partially sleepy thoughts

If I was the vig I'd shoot Babs

If I was the jailkeeper I'd jail Phil

If I was the hero I'd protect myself if possible if not then Gabs

If I was the aura reader I'd check Gertie
    I'm going to jail myself. I have lessons to learn in how to help the village by not acting like a wolf.

Didn't want to point out the last point too early. Two worlds imo:

Village!Babs trying to draw Barry's first pick onto her

Wolfcub!Babs trying to get selected.

Leaning the latter atm
    What's a wolf cub?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    It’s not just that, it’s that you also have Gertie as village, almost like you forgot to change a list they’d suggested to you
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I’m going to point out the obvious here but just incase I’m dead in the morning, and it gets lost in all the moo posts being made, if barbs does turn out to be a brazen wolf serious questions need to be asked of the only person she’s labeled village. Sorry Gertie.
    Hard to tell, auto-priest will tell us immediately. Wouldn't just be ragging on Gertie for that tbh, wolfy misdirection is a thing
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    The point I was trying to make to people trying to find a wolf already is that everyone should be considered a wolf. I just threw Gertie in there as village to see if people paid attention.

Those declaring people safe already are foolish.

If you vote me out first time then that’s a bit silly, have you ever known a wolf to say hey everyone, I’m a wolf.

The wolves have won a lot recently because some will insist on playing the same flawed style all along. Let’s be logical but innovative:)

I’ve made like 3 posts and I’m the talk of the town... Yay me I suppose.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    What's a wolf cub?

Mindy in this game. A player who starts as team Village but may get converted to team Wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm safe Barbra is a wolf that is all

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm safe Barbra is a wolf that is all

What are you basing this on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eek I missed 6 pages since I posted earlier. Got in from work and not one bit ashamed to say I watched Love Island(only god can judge me!)

Head is spinning a bit speed reading the pages to post before going to bed. I’m just going to leave it and get a good nights sleep, catch up properly in the morning. I’ll be much more helpful with a fresh head!

I saw someone said my post about posting first was an odd thing to be worrying about. Just to clarify it was more so tongue in cheek. I laughed because people were waiting for the game to start this morning and when I went on nobody had posted yet.

Night all, chat tomorrow :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Good night all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    What are you basing this on?

I would imagine

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ahh nuts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

The point I was trying to make to people trying to find a wolf already is that everyone should be considered a wolf. I just threw Gertie in there as village to see if people paid attention.

Those declaring people safe already are foolish.

If you vote me out first time then that’s a bit silly, have you ever known a wolf to say hey everyone, I’m a wolf.

The wolves have won a lot recently because some will insist on playing the same flawed style all along. Let’s be logical but innovative:)

You're obsessed with doing things differently methinks. If you are village, your play isn't helping matters it's just distracting from finding actual wolves.
    Like this. If me and Gertie are in it together we’re the worst players in the history of the world and we deserve killing

I think you need to read the rest of my posts re: Gertie. She even quoted it for you.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Declaring people as safe isn't quite the same as thinking they are safe though. There could be information to be gained from siding with someone, rather than accusing them.

I don't even know where this idea that people are being declared safe is coming from tbh. It's very silly.
    It’d almost be worth being the first killed to then see who was so eager to jump on what was obvious not serious.

And if I was serious then I admitted to being in a br with Gabriel which you’re all ignoring.

You can’t be selective in what you believe I say, has to be all or nothing without a guidestick to say otherise

Yep, cos wolves don't ever lie :pac: Not defending Gabriel but the point people are making is valid, if you're a wolf then what you say needs to be looked into after we lynch you.
    I have been unbanished from the living room so I shall unbounce until tomorrow.

Remember, someone having different thoughts is not being unhelpful, but different. Discount nothing.

There is an old saying that may help some of you, ‘The cows won’t milk themselves’

Good night all

Someone having different thoughts is definitely not unhelpful. But your... list is also unhelpful. There's no critical thought there you're just blanket labelling the entire game as wolves (minus Gertrude with a slice of Wendy).

You have to try and understand that this type of behaviour is naturally going to put a target on your derriere.
    Is true if that’s the case, but it isn’t always.

I don't even know what this means, it's just cryptic moo-ness.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm going to jail myself. I have lessons to learn in how to help the village by not acting like a wolf.

Err...ok?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Right. Only catching up properly after a family dinner ran on. So confused by some posters - my wolfiest lean at the moment is probably Barbara with her list implicating herself as a wolf. Strange play.

You're obsessed with doing things differently methinks. If you are village, your play isn't helping matters it's just distracting from finding actual wolves.

I think you need to read the rest of my posts re: Gertie. She even quoted it for you.

I don't even know where this idea that people are being declared safe is coming from tbh. It's very silly.

Yep, cos wolves don't ever lie :pac: Not defending Gabriel but the point people are making is valid, if you're a wolf then what you say needs to be looked into after we lynch you.

Someone having different thoughts is definitely not unhelpful. But your... list is also unhelpful. There's no critical thought there you're just blanket labelling the entire game as wolves (minus Gertrude with a slice of Wendy).

You have to try and understand that this type of behaviour is naturally going to put a target on your derriere.

I don't even know what this means, it's just cryptic moo-ness.

Err...ok?

Mentioning it is not obsession.

But I’ll not post much now until Lynch time so this doesn’t get lost. When I come back as someone who shouldn’t have been lynched and iso’d relook at this post I’m replying too.

Also look at the people who say it doesn’t matter if I’m good as I’m not being a helpful villager. A helpful villager is not someone who just agrees with all because they have a loud voice or likes to multi quote taking statements out of context.

A helpful villager is someone who makes people think and question everything.

A wolf will tell you that it’s ok to kill an unhelpful villager, they have in the past and will in the future.

But to go back to your first statement, I’m distracting from finding wolves. I thought making my point clear would stop that but it didn’t. I’ll be quiet tomorrow daytime out of necessity because work is busy and the evening I’ll see what’s been done. If a train develops on me I may be quiet because my death may help find an early wolf, Katie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning everyone, hope we all had a good sleep ahead of today’s wolf hunt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Mentioning it is not obsession.

But I’ll not post much now until Lynch time so this doesn’t get lost. When I come back as someone who shouldn’t have been lynched and iso’d relook at this post I’m replying too.

Also look at the people who say it doesn’t matter if I’m good as I’m not being a helpful villager. A helpful villager is not someone who just agrees with all because they have a loud voice or likes to multi quote taking statements out of context.

A helpful villager is someone who makes people think and question everything.

A wolf will tell you that it’s ok to kill an unhelpful villager, they have in the past and will in the future.

But to go back to your first statement, I’m distracting from finding wolves. I thought making my point clear would stop that but it didn’t. I’ll be quiet tomorrow daytime out of necessity because work is busy and the evening I’ll see what’s been done. If a train develops on me I may be quiet because my death may help find an early wolf, Katie.

Are you laying claim to a role here?

You're very confusing Barbara, I can't make out if you're good or bad or just a head the ball

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Good morning villagers :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Are you laying claim to a role here?

You're very confusing Barbara, I can't make out if you're good or bad or just a head the ball

I think she’s a bit of a fruit loop :D

giphy.gif

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

THAT'S NOT HOW COFFEE WORKS.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning all.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Morning all. Genuinely baffled by Babs. Too wolfy to be a wolf?

Advertisement