Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2019 Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

https://411mania.com/wrestling/millie-mckenzie-reportedly-turned-down-wwe-offer-for-nxt-uk/

This 5 year deal thing is going to make this happen a whole bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,392 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sasha trying to get fired on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Davy05

Sasha trying to get fired on Twitter.

What is she saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Davy05 wrote: »
    What is she saying?

Nothing. She liked a Tweet someone wrote about not watching Raw or SD anymore. This apparently passes for news these days. That's not a shot at the poster above btw, loads of outlets going with the ''story''.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Omackeral wrote: »
    Nothing. She liked a Tweet someone wrote about not watching Raw or SD anymore. This apparently passes for news these days. That's not a shot at the poster above btw, loads of outlets going with the ''story''.

honestly these days if your a wrestler id just start liking random stuff just to see a if a news story gets made and laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

She won't be let go.

I get she's frustrated with creative, but she's showing herself to be very unprofessional.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The excuse is that it's a popular biker shirt but whatever, don't know enough about biker fashion to care.

I've read a few stories about Undertaker that makes me not like him, to be honest. "Wrestler's court" just seemed like an excuse for him to bully people and allegedly him and JBL were the chief bullies of Chris Kanyon because he was gay.

J. Marston wrote: »
    The excuse is that it's a popular biker shirt but whatever, don't know enough about biker fashion to care.

I've read a few stories about Undertaker that makes me not like him, to be honest. "Wrestler's court" just seemed like an excuse for him to bully people and allegedly him and JBL were the chief bullies of Chris Kanyon because he was gay.

Theres so many wrestlers who have done sketchy things in the past but theres a lot who people like to forget and concentrate on people they dont like like JBL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    She won't be let go.

I get she's frustrated with creative, but she's showing herself to be very unprofessional.

She'll be back soon by the sounds of things, probably just be phoning it in if she feels bad & sending out passive aggressive tweets.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/127105/sasha-bankswwe-update.html?p=1
    Sasha Banks, who was in the Northeast a few weeks ago for WWE, is filming content today for the forthcoming WWE 2K20 video game in Orlando, Florida.

So, for everyone still asking about her standing with the company, that should tell you all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

sky88 wrote: »
    Theres so many wrestlers who have done sketchy things in the past but theres a lot who people like to forget and concentrate on people they dont like like JBL

Agreed. Steve Austin beat his wife but gets a pass from lots of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Jaysus, she tutted at you? What was the story there? Did she fcuk up your order and ya had to correct her?

That scene in Intermission with the cashier that keeps tutting comes to mind when I read this post.

Anyway, It's hard to say whether the EC3 thing is a work or not. I'd like to believe it is a work, but it might be a work for the wrong reasons. Like MVP's losing streak angle for example.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    That scene in Intermission with the cashier that keeps tutting comes to mind when I read this post.

Anyway, It's hard to say whether the EC3 thing is a work or not. I'd like to believe it is a work, but it might be a work for the wrong reasons. Like MVP's losing streak angle for example.

Apparently he is losing in quick fashion to No Way Jose at house shows now so if it is a work, they are being very very thorough in knocking him down to build him back up.

https://twitter.com/kayfabeftw/status/1137831483186515973?s=21

I don't see anything wrong to be honest the top one is cocky face who wants the fans on his side the bottom one is arrogant heel who can't be bothered with the fans or what they think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I always wondered if EC3 had heat from his first stint that he's been unable to recover from. He didn't exactly set NXT alight before he was called up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

He can always use the Wayne Hennessy excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I think this is the Undertaker t-shirt that is a biker shop thing

D8pMv8KXYAEmyUR.jpg

Basically SS Nazi bikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Basically SS Nazi bikers.

The Harris Twins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

They should push Shane more I think, clearly it's working

OMG please let this happen I will cry tears of joy at everyone’s fit they’d have

https://twitter.com/wrestlevotes/status/1138872298730065920?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

But think of the heat.......................... /s

Remember for a few years WWE used to do a big summer angle, Nexus in 2010, Punk in 2011, this could be one of those

sky88 wrote: »
    OMG please let this happen I will cry tears of joy at everyone’s fit they’d have

https://twitter.com/wrestlevotes/status/1138872298730065920?s=21

Then Shane Vs HHH in the main event of Wrestlemania next year for control of the company and the title.

Evil heel authority has been done to death but there's something interesting about this one. Drew is on both shows with Shane and getting the exposure rather than being stuck in a mid card multi man feud, the Revival have gotten a bit of a push and are featuring more on TV doing stuff and not shaving each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Evil heel authority has been done to death but there's something interesting about this one

Maybe if it was with Shane in the background ala something like Mania 2000, again a McMahon or power figure in each corner has been before but at least the spotlight could be on different talent

Imagine Drew representing Shane and an NXT guy like Balor or Gargano representing HHH, something like that I'd find interesting

Shane vs HHH I'd only find interesting if both careers were on the line and it was a double loss

Maybe if it was with Shane in the background ala something like Mania 2000, again a McMahon or power figure in each corner has been before but at least the spotlight could be on different talent

Imagine Drew representing Shane and an NXT guy like Balor or Gargano representing HHH, something like that I'd find interesting

Shane vs HHH I'd only find interesting if both careers were on the line and it was a double loss

The Shane Vs HHH was more a joke. It's the Shane McMahon, Drew, Revival group Im finding interesting. Whatever about a McMahon being all in the spotlight again, it's also giving Drew and the Revival big exposure being involved in storylines with Shane, Roman and probably Miz are last night.

Yeah think there could be something interesting done with lads from NXT coming up to battle with HHH in their corner but I think the bigger exposure for the guys would be something like Drew Vs HHH and Gargano Vs Shane McMahon rather than Drew Vs Gargano if something like that were to happen.

Shane needs to go away and take HHH with him.

Also:

https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/status/1138870618852667398

It's always a good sign of how healthy your company is when a bunch of your employees are openly ****ting on it.

Meltzer saying that Session Moth Martina is signing with NXT UK.

Pretty cool having so much Irish talent in WWE these days. Becky, Finn, Sheamus, Devlin and now Martina.

Meltzer saying that Session Moth Martina is signing with NXT UK.

Pretty cool having so much Irish talent in WWE these days. Becky, Finn, Sheamus, Devlin and now Martina.

So much young talent at OTT now i think theres going to be lots more in wwe, new japan, aew and the rest to come for many years to come

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Never seen Session moth
    but is that supposed to be Session mot ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement