Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options
  • 03-06-2019 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭

Videos gone viral of some teenage girls racially abusing a Mexican immigrant in Dublin. They also go with the pedo line a good bit. Two of the videos are available on this site.

https://www.24-horas.mx/2019/06/02/por-hablar-espanol-jovenes-agreden-a-mexicano-en-dublin-video/

Facebook have been removing the videos pretty rapidly. I believe there's a third one that shows more context too. The shorter video is on the front page of Reddit. A poor showing for Ireland.

(Make sure to turn sound down.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

The only grown up there is that young lad on the bicycle

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Youths in Balbriggan and North County Dublin acting the c*nt and generally causing havoc for commuters and residents. There was a lengthy thread on it here but it got merged into the gangland shootings one. One and the same, those two issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

MrFresh wrote: »
    Videos gone viral of some teenage girls racially abusing a Mexican immigrant in Dublin. They also go with the pedo line a good bit. Two of the videos are available on this site.

https://www.24-horas.mx/2019/06/02/por-hablar-espanol-jovenes-agreden-a-mexicano-en-dublin-video/

Facebook have been removing the videos pretty rapidly. I believe there's a third one that shows more context too. The shorter video is on the front page of Reddit. A poor showing for Ireland.

A poor showing for ‘some teenage girls’. NOT a poor showing for Ireland. Usual sh1te from the left claiming we are all racist here in Ireland. Jog on, OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

No consequences for the teenage gangs and not a sign of a cop on the beat to deter these types of attacks.
    Another example this morning of teenage gang attacks; this time on a young American woman:
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/woman-plans-return-to-usa-after-attack-by-youth-gang-928399.html

The gang call themselves “The Untouchables” because even they know the authorities will not act against them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ClintPower

Sweet jaysus that's a clunky website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭threeball

Omackeral wrote: »
    Youths in Balbriggan and North County Dublin acting the c*nt and generally causing havoc for commuters and residents. There was a lengthy thread on it here but it got merged into the gangland shootings one. One and the same, those two issues.

Dead right. Wait til you see those feral scum enter the fray in 3 to 5 years. Dublin will be like 1930s Chicago. But it's only because they're misunderstood. A bit of counselling and a head massage will get them back on track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

A poor showing for ‘some teenage girls’. NOT a poor showing for Ireland. Usual sh1te from the left claiming we are all racist here in Ireland. Jog on, OP.

Unfortunately when things like this go viral worldwide it does look bad for Ireland, like when those Irish travellers did all the robbing around Australia. Obviously people in Ireland know the complexities of the issue put people outside of Ireland don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Ah, now I see what the OP is doing.
    Since the thread about the black gangs causing havoc in Dublin was lost in the merge with the Gangland Shooting thread, he created a thread about Irish teenagers racially attacking a Mexican. This is why he had "not shooting anyone" in the thread title.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Ah, now I see what the OP is doing.
    Since the thread about the black gangs causing havoc in Dublin was lost in the merge with the Gangland Shooting thread, he created a thread about Irish teenagers racially attacking a Mexican. This is why he had "not shooting anyone" in the thread title.

I'd hate for the threads to get merged because of a misunderstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Where in that link does "the left" claim everyone in Ireland is a racist?

• Advertisement

Unfortunately when things like this go viral worldwide it does look bad for Ireland, like when those Irish travellers did all the robbing around Australia. Obviously people in Ireland know the complexities of the issue put people outside of Ireland don't.

Does it look bad for Ireland when videos of black gangs living in Ireland causing havoc go viral worldwide? Or do those make Ireland look diverse and compassionate?

Moghead wrote: »
    Where in that link does "the left" claim everyone in Ireland is a racist?

Who said anything about the link? I was referring to the OP.

Does it look bad for Ireland when videos of black gangs living in Ireland causing havoc go viral worldwide? Or do those make Ireland look diverse and compassionate?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Jaysus, that's depressing to watch, and the other about the American is depressing reading. And that first young girl screeching hysterically and barely able to articulate her words is such a lovely looking girl too, she has a lovely figure, is obviously in robust good health, has nice clothes etc, she has every reason to be enjoying a summer's day. Sad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

Zorya wrote: »
    Jaysus, that's depressing to watch, and the other about the American is depressing reading. And that first young girl screeching hysterically and barely able to articulate her words is such a lovely looking girl too, she has a lovely figure, is obviously in robust good health, has nice clothes etc, she has every reason to be enjoying a summer's day. Sad. :(

Pedo.

Jokin.

Depressing alright. For that American girl you can see it unfold.
    She walks passed minding her own business.
    They taunt her for no reason.
    She tells them piss off or leave her alone.
    How dare you talk to us!!!!! No one tells us what to do.

Other video equally as bad. Not able to talk, communicate, reason or logic. Best bit is the second lad on the bike at the end......he don’t look “Irish”.....irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

893bet wrote: »
    Pedo.

Jokin.

Depressing alright. For that American girl you can see it unfold.
    She walks passed minding her own business.
    They taunt her for no reason.
    She tells them piss off or leave her alone.
    How dare you talk to us!!!!! No one tells us what to do.

Other video equally as bad. Not able to talk, communicate, reason or logic. Best bit is the second lad on the bike at the end......he don’t look “Irish”.....irony.

Hahah :) quick. But I'm looking at her more with the eye of a Mammy.

I didn't see a video with the second, maybe my ghostery blocked it, just read article. The lad looked stoic alright, like he was used to herding that young wan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

That looks very like Columbanus in Windy Arbour outside Dundrum. That estate is now gentrified , houses cost over 400k. It has its' own Luas stop. That has to be one of the poshest council estates in Dublin.

Those girls deserve a smackin and no pocket money for a month, that would show them.

Monkeys' see what monkeys' do, these poor girls learnt to speak like that at home. It is their parents' who need to be ashamed. You rear your pups you get your dogs ( bitches ).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

What a FRUIT LOOP!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Just wait till an Iranian gang arr6to avenge their loved one.
    They might be interested in a bit freelance"sorting out" for us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ClintPower

Zorya wrote: »
    J And that first young girl screeching hysterically and barely able to articulate her words is such a lovely looking girl too, she has a lovely figure, is obviously in robust good health, has nice clothes etc, she has every reason to be enjoying a summer's day. Sad. :(

Knack bag birds carry themselves a lot more respectable and feminine looking than they were even a decade ago. The hoopy cheap earrings and sovereign wearing Sharons still exist but they are a dying breed compared to back in the day.

• Advertisement

ClintPower wrote: »
    Knack bag birds carry themselves a lot more respectable and feminine looking than they were even a decade ago. The hoopy cheap earrings and sovereign wearing Sharons still exist but they are a dying breed compared to back in the day.

And some of em are nice and not racist!

That look is still all the rage in D4 and beyond though. Eeek!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

These girls won't have a good time when they get back to school after have been outed as racists.

biko wrote: »
    These girls won't have a good time when they get back to school after have been outed as racists.

Well not if they have non white people in their class.

I had a significant amount of diversity in my school. You watched what you said. Unless you wanted a hiding! Or videos posted of you online!

Not that I think those things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

The way they screech the end of their sentences is somewhat feral.

Noveight wrote: »
    The way they screech the end of their sentences is somewhat feral.

Not gonna lie that's me when i'm in a REAL mood.

Well not if they have non white people in their class.

I had a significant amount of diversity in my school. You watched what you said. Unless you wanted a hiding! Or videos posted of you online!

Not that I think those things.

There's a black kid with them.

There's a black kid with them.
    Ooops! Must he must be ok as he is their mate. ;)

Didn't see it ...another video?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

Ooops! Must he must be ok as he is their mate. ;)

Didn't see it ...another video?

Last ten seconds of the long video.

893bet wrote: »
    Last ten seconds of the long video.

I couldn't be arsed to watch that ...its probably why they wanted him to delete it ...scared of what will happen at school. They obv DO go to a school with non white students ....it'll be awkward on tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

You're kidding me?

Firstly that thread had African Youths (which was correct) removed from it's title and now you're saying it's been subsumed into a Dublin gangland thread to essentially hide it away?

God forbid a difficult issue be subject to discussion and debate. Real healthy attitude Boards, nice one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement