Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Third shooting in edenmore. Not sure if anyone was hit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Third shooting in edenmore. Not sure if anyone was hit

I seen that on twitter but it's just some random nobody saying yay or nay. I'm right beside the area and haven't seen anything.

Seen two eru boot by. Could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: Tommy Kelly, LastLagoon, Charles Ingles, Dirkziggler are not to post in this thread again.

The next initial I see gets the thread closed. ERU excepted ^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Mod: Tommy Kelly, LastLagoon, Charles Ingles, Dirkziggler are not to post in this thread again.

The next initial I see gets the thread closed. ERU excepted ^ :D

FU ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

One of the Sweeney's shot now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

ASOT wrote: »
    One of the Sweeney's shot now.

At least you didn't use an initial.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

The more this ****e continues the more I am reminded of this gentleman and his kind who by their laissez-faire attitude have let the current situation develop. :mad:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/many-more-dead-since-mcdowell-declared-victory-in-gangland-war-1.518078 - article from 2005!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Someone needs to set up a blog where all this stuff can be posted unmoderated.

• Advertisement

Same lad having a field day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/darndale-murder-victim-was-wheeling-his-child-in-buggy-when-shot-1.3900823?mode=amp

"The man who was shot dead in Darndale on Wednesday had only become a father four months ago and was wheeling his child in a buggy when he was killed. He was gunned down outside Our Lady Immaculate Junior National School in Darndale."

A serious drug debt and slot of coke to kill someone while wheeling a child.

The two shootings are been linked back to the Parker murder, and both knew there lives were at risk, is this their own or opposite gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

No shooting according to journalists on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Is there a full moon? Three shootings in 24 hours is pretty crazy. Little ****heads running around acting the hard man with guns with no respect for life.

Expect some tough talking tomorrow from Harris and Flanagan. Actions would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Same lad having a field day

Wasn't Paddy Doyle (deceased) suspected of carrying out a slew of murders within a couple of days before he left Ireland permanently for Spain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Yep 2 in Firhouse and 1 in Clontarf within a few days of each other.......allegedly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

bloudet wrote: »
    Another death tonight - in Edenmore.

Where and when will the next one be.

Made up

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭Dubs1990

Nothing happening in Edenmore

I’m glad. I can’t be up all night reading about another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I’d murder a KFC.

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    Actions would be better.
    And cost more in terms of Garda, resources etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭Jeff2

And cost more in terms of Garda, resources etc.

How much does it cost for them to be out on the street rather than sitting on their ars in the stations.?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Is this Kinahan Hitch thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

bigpink wrote: »
    Is this Kinahan Hitch thing

No, it's a suspended sentence let's not bother locking up people anymore - inequality - bright future - letter from mammy to the judge thing !

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Jeff2 wrote: »
    How much does it cost for them to be out on the street rather than sitting on their ars in the stations.?

Gardai aren't robots, they're scared and rightly so, I'd say arm them but we've a better chance of every criminal handing in their guns than that happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

El_Bee wrote: »
    Gardai aren't robots, they're scared and rightly so, I'd say arm them but we've a better chance of every criminal handing in their guns than that happening.

We already have armed gardai and rapid response teams etc, if we armed all gardai the criminals will just arrive with better weapons and shootouts will happen and gardai will be killed.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭Hoboo

We already have armed gardai and rapid response teams etc, if we armed all gardai the criminals will just arrive with better weapons and shootouts will happen and gardai will be killed.

Not to mention I wouldnt trust 90% of the gob****es in the gardai with a baton nevermind a gun. Not our brightest or best.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Hoboo wrote: »
    Not to mention I wouldnt trust 90% of the gob****es in the gardai with a baton nevermind a gun. Not our brightest or best.

Exactly like the chap that shot dead Mark Hennessey when he could have been easily arrested and put up for murder. We could have had more answers than questions.

More guns isn't the answer.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Hoboo wrote: »

Whether you trust them or not you should try living in a country with a really bent police force. You would be on your knees being thankful for the country that you live in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Exactly like the chap that shot dead Mark Hennessey when he could have been easily arrested and put up for murder. We could have had more answers than questions.

More guns isn't the answer.

Yeah he defo should not have shot that prick in the shoulder who was stabbing down at something. Turns out it was himself but could have been Jastine. Would have been way better if the tax player had fork out about 80 grand a year keep the prick locked up.:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement