Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

Tbf, she doesn't remember why she's popular either...

If you knew anything about the pain that alzheimers brings you wouldn't post that. Or maybe you would if you are without compassion and cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Anna Geary, now popping up regularly in the examiner shoving her latest "I need attention/more exposure" venture in our faces, a "lifestyle coach" she is now...more Americanised sh!te… seems to be a glorified influencer job

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Anna Geary, now popping up regularly in the examiner shoving her latest "I need attention/more exposure" venture in our faces, a "lifestyle coach" she is now...more Americanised sh!te… seems to be a glorified influencer job

I feel like 'life coach' is the old term for 'influencer'...both are bullpoop. Often promoting crap they were paid to promote.
    And many of em end up running out on their landlords and not paying em rent-as happened in the UK a while back.

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

Kanye West

A friend of mine who just turned 60 went to some “lifestyle guru” weekend recently and was raving about Anna Geary talking the talk on mindfulness! My friend has decades more experience, more wisdom but is a sucker for being told to breath in and out and “live in the moment”......and paying €150 to do so!

Anyone can do this but where there is a celebrity profile there’s money to be made, just like Kathryn “shouty” Thomas! Lots of suckers out there , a fool and his money ...............:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dermo888 wrote: »
    Kanye West

Hardly inexplicable!

A friend of mine who just turned 60 went to some “lifestyle guru” weekend recently and was raving about Anna Geary talking the talk on mindfulness! My friend has decades more experience, more wisdom but is a sucker for being told to breath in and out and “live in the moment”......and paying €150 to do so!

Anyone can do this but where there is a celebrity profile there’s money to be made, just like Kathryn “shouty” Thomas! Lots of suckers out there , a fool and his money ...............:rolleyes:

Does she mention 'Going on reality TV' as part of her life 'coaching?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

That Jennifer wan from Kildare who goes to every single Waterford match. Jesus she'd go to the opening of an envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

dermo888 wrote: »
    Kanye West

one of my favourite jokes .
    if Kanye and Kim were in a fire and you could only save one , what kind of sandwich would you make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

David Walliams. Gives me the absolute and utter creeps. There's something really dodgy about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Keira Knightley... winds me up, no idea why, I do be raging when I see her in something that I might otherwise watch, it’s an auto switch over when she’s on.. I also normally call her a b1tch or something before I switch over as well. It’s instinctive, can’t help it and don’t know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

David Walliams. Gives me the absolute and utter creeps. There's something really dodgy about him.

Me too , I have switch off if I see him .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Mark Labbett, AKA The Beast from the Chase.

All the other chasers are likeable (particularly Paul) but he just comes across as an over-competitive asshole, who celebrates when he wins.

Discovered too that he is married to his second-cousin, who is 27 years younger than him. Don't know why he has that smug smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

A legless person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Me too , I have switch off if I see him .

Mr Crumble watches 'Britain's got talent'. I actually have to go out of the room. That's how bad I find him. Malevolent.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Cecelia Ahern but i think i am jealous of her. :o

My perception is she got everything handed to her. Which is probably not true at all and based on my own insecurities.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gemma Collins .

Irritating , annoying , don't like her at all .

Mark Labbett, AKA The Beast from the Chase.

All the other chasers are likeable (particularly Paul) but he just comes across as an over-competitive asshole, who celebrates when he wins.

Discovered too that he is married to his second-cousin, who is 27 years younger than him. Don't know why he has that smug smile.
    I couldn't agree more with this. All of the Chasers piss me off a small bit, but he's the worst.

On the other hand, doesn't Bradley Walsh (the host) seem like the nicest guy on TV? I get the feeling everyone would like to have a pint with him.

Someone I irrationally dislike: David McWilliams.

I share some of his opinions, just can't stand him. No good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Jim Beglin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There’s a real Jimmy Saville vibe off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Mark Labbett,

They are not together anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

blade1 wrote: »
    They are not together anymore.

Can they still be cousins though?

I couldn't agree more with this. All of the Chasers piss me off a small bit, but he's the worst.

On the other hand, doesn't Bradley Walsh (the host) seem like the nicest guy on TV? I get the feeling everyone would like to have a pint with him.

Someone I irrationally dislike: David McWilliams.

I share some of his opinions, just can't stand him. No good reason.

As game show hosts go, Walsh is grand. Definitely better than that Armstrong guy from Pointless. (How the hell do you do some really amazing comedy with Armstrong and Miller, and be 'that' bland?)

David McWilliams it's easy to understand why folks hate him-'RoboPaddy', 'GI JAne'... Literally, 'Robopaddy' meant 'the IRish guy who goes all over the world trying to fix everything-just like in the movie Robocop'.
    I've seen Robocop many times, and that's NOTHING like the movie's protagonist.

All these irritating 'buzzword' terms that are based on nothing and pulled out of his @r$é;.

He never seems to have solutions to things, similar to Eddie Hobbs.

Mr Crumble watches 'Britain's got talent'. I actually have to go out of the room. That's how bad I find him. Malevolent.

I like BGT so have mastered the art of blanking out Walliams !!

Another of his type is Justin Fletcher who plays Mr Tumble on kids BBC . I literally have to leave the room when he is on .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Anyone who has ever appeared on Nine out of 10 Cats does Countdown, apart from Rachel and Susie (I was on Countdown; they are both lovely, especially Susie) and David O'Doherty (the only genuinely funny person who has ever been on that ****ty show). How Jon Richardson or Sean Lock are considered comedians is beyond me. And don't get me started on Roisin Conaty, or that Katherine Ryan :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The actor who plays Peeta in The Hunger Games, can't look at him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

James Corden

That's not inexplicably, everyone hates that fat, loud, annoying, unfunny ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I like BGT so have mastered the art of blanking out Walliams !!

Another of his type is Justin Fletcher who plays Mr Tumble on kids BBC . I literally have to leave the room when he is on .

I get very uneasy watching Justin Fletcher. I know he's probably genuine and has been commended by the Makaton association for all his work with special needs children but he makes my skin crawl. And that he is so up himself that he has to play EVERY character in the kids shows. Reeks of his ego and that it's all about him and not really about the kids.

I get very uneasy watching Justin Fletcher. I know he's probably genuine and has been commended by the Makaton association for all his work with special needs children but he makes my skin crawl. And that he is so up himself that he has to play EVERY character in the kids shows. Reeks of his ego and that it's all about him and not really about the kids.

He makes my skin crawl too . Its is completely fake smile and his huge ego that riles me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Don't even know his name but the Irish actor who plays Eves husband in killing Eve

Advertisement