Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Parking bay 'straddlers' who take up two parking bays at Tesco/Dunnes/Aldi/Lidl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The sound of someone doing a sh!te in the cubicle next to me. Not annoying but rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The sound of someone doing a sh!te in the cubicle next to me. Not annoying but rank.

Is there any radio being played to muffle the sound of the grunting/groaning/splashing?

If not, then you're up shít Creek without a paddle :eek:

RMAOK wrote:
    Is there any radio being played to muffle the sound of the grunting/groaning/splashing?

It's the splashing that gets me. *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Election posters, year after year at this time the scenery around the country is destroyed with these things. Last year we had some with awful pictures given the topic of the referendum and now this year we've to look at smug politician faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Parking bay 'straddlers' who take up two parking bays at Tesco/Dunnes/Aldi/Lidl.

The wardens should give these drivers a ticket for each space.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,543 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Back in work after my two week hiatus due to what felt like Captain Trips at times. Being sick sucked but being in work definitely sucks more.

Note to self: marry for money next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

My phone ...will ..not ..charge....

Also i broke one of my earphones that i just bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

It's the splashing that gets me. *shudders*

I was in a cubicle in toilet once and whoever was in the next cubicle seemed to be timing his plops with the Angelus bell which was ringing at the time!:D

Up Donegal wrote:
    I was in a cubicle in toilet once and whoever was in the next cubicle seemed to be timing his plops with the Angelus bell which was ringing at the time!

That made me genuinely lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Up Donegal wrote: »
    I was in a cubicle in toilet once and whoever was in the next cubicle seemed to be timing his plops with the Angelus bell which was ringing at the time!:D

Eeeeewwwww!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Holy Sh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

:D

Did he have 12 of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

:D Jesus ! pennies from heaven ?

TA enough positive thinking , I've things to do outdoors, will this rain ever.just.feck.off

grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

On the way out of Tesco to get my forgotten shopping bags before going to the checkout, a regular TA, I realised I had been shopping with my top inside out. I had to crouch down in the back of the car and whip it off and rearrange it. Thank God for tinted windows :)

People who think they're a full time mad bastard. You're really not. You're not even a part time mad bastard. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    On the way out of Tesco to get my forgotten shopping bags before going to the checkout, a regular TA, I realised I had been shopping with my top inside out. I had to crouch down in the back of the car and whip it off and rearrange it. Thank God for tinted windows :)

Ah sh*te. That explains it. Thought I had left the lens cap on :o

People who think they're a full time mad bastard. You're really not. You're not even a part time mad bastard. :D

ta. My dog has disembowelled another sofa. Now looking at me like butter wouldn't melt, with the whippet head-tilt and one ear up. She's definitely a full time mad bastard, with overtime . I could swear she just winked at me.

balls to it, never liked that sofa anyway :)

TA I need a radio or sound system or whatever the bejeesus it's called . The closet wahhabist doesn't like music in the house so the latest developments in this stuff passed me by. I'm using the laptop which isn't quite cutting it for me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

ALL RIGHT! LET'S HAVE IT! WHICH ONE OF YOU UNSUBSCRIBED ME FROM THIS THREAD TEN DAYS AGO? :mad:

Have you any idea how much catching up I had to do? AND, you had me thinking that people had no more TAs, unlikely as that sounds. :mad:

(TA at my phone for unsubscribing me from this thread, most likely when I was trying to click on another unread thread. Which reminds me... no THs either... Hmmmm. Must investigate)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

couldnae even claim momentary mad bastrdship :eek:

TA that I have no clue what qualifies as bastrdly madness :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Went for coffee in my local station M&S petrol station on the way to work this morning. Forgot my reusable mug and left my loyalty stamp card in my other suit jacket.

Life does not get any worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Someone took my toothbrush...aargh

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Went for coffee in my local station M&S petrol station on the way to work this morning. Forgot my reusable mug and left my loyalty stamp card in my other suit jacket.

I have about 4 loyalty cards for the canteen in work. Never have one with me.

Also majorly TA'd at you for bursting my bubble over the Liverpool win.!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I should add that I didnt actually go for one in the end as I feel too guilty about the enviromental impact of the disposable cups. So I settled for the tasteless choice muck with UHT milk at work. That will teach me.

Left a tissue in a pocket by accident (I usually check first) and did a wash. GUURGH! White crap everywhere!!! :(

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Left a tissue in a pocket by accident (I usually check first) and did a wash. GUURGH! White crap everywhere!!! :(

I did that yesterday . Full load of black clothes , some with lacy bits with tissue fluff stuck in every tiny gap in the lace.

And when I went out in the daylight earlier I realised the orange cat must've broken into my wardrobe and defiled my folded black jeans on the bottom shelf...halfway to where I was going I realised his fur was all over my legs.

Must be why witches always had black cats.

If you didn't laugh , you'd cry.:(

Rubberlegs wrote: »

My skirt fell off in Tesco once :D

I'd lost weight, it wasn't noticeably loose til I was walking up and down the aisles for a while . Reached up for chicken stock cubes and down it went . I could write a book with all the wardrobe malfunctions

I did that yesterday . Full load of black clothes , some with lacy bits with tissue fluff stuck in every tiny gap in the lace.

And when I went out in the daylight earlier I realised the orange cat must've broken into my wardrobe and defiled my folded black jeans on the bottom shelf...halfway to where I was going I realised his fur was all over my legs.

Ha. I have a black cat they go with everything :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I thought that was going in a different direction

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement