Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Also, she dissapeared around the time we had her in the 1-5 votes of goldrush games in day 1. There was a lot of weird stuff with her that day that made my peek look even better now then I though TBH.

But I’m still not sure it’s Cy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So are we happy with:

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Brendan
    5. Gertrude

Dessie and Mary can pick up 6 and 7 then in case of any more fcukery.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oh boy I’m going to be lynched for this but I have a confession to make. I went rogue :(

I was so hell bent on Desmond being a secret evil mastermind I didn’t take into account anything else.

I voted number 2

I thought after I said it and Desmond’s reaction that I was right but now I guess his reaction was right :o

So as it stands that means

1. Gertie (blocked) By wolf
    2. Desmond (blocked) By me
    3. Brendan (blocked) By wolf
    4. Mary (won)/(blocked) Is wolf/By wolf
    5. Holly (won)

So it has to be Mary or Holly who won. Holly either not being a wolf or she’s a wolf working with Mary and egged on my idea so this would happen?

Ugh I’m so sorry everyone, I was trying to not let the wolves win and I handed it right to them.

And apologies to you too Des, I now see how wrong I was. I was in such a buzz after Conor last night I let it cloud my judgement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So are we happy with:

1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Brendan
    5. Gertrude

Dessie and Mary can pick up 6 and 7 then in case of any more fcukery.

No I’m not happy with that

Steve WW wrote: »
    Oh boy I’m going to be lynched for this but I have a confession to make. I went rogue :(

I was so hell bent on Desmond being a secret evil mastermind I didn’t take into account anything else.

I voted number 2

I thought after I said it and Desmond’s reaction that I was right but now I guess his reaction was right :o

5. Holly (won)

So it has to be Mary or Holly who won. Holly either not being a wolf or she’s a wolf working with Mary and egged on my idea so this would happen?

Ugh I’m so sorry everyone, I was trying to not let the wolves win and I handed it right to them.

And apologies to you too Des, I now see how wrong I was. I was in such a buzz after Conor last night I let it cloud my judgement

As apparently the only holy power in this game I have to say...

giphy.gif

Ok Steve is off the list. Dessie in instead

• Advertisement

I voted number 2

5. Holly (won)

tenor.gif?itemid=3532404

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I voted number 2

5. Holly (won)

Oh for ****s sake

1. Phil
    2. Dessie
    3. Holly
    4. Brendan
    5. Gertrude

As apparently the only holy power in this game I have to say...

giphy.gif

Ok Steve is off the list. Dessie in instead

Do you think maybe we should take holly off that list aswell? It seems like she has a prize and neglected to share it with the village.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Do you think maybe we should take holly off that list aswell? It seems like she has a prize and neglected to share it with the village.

If you like. Swap her in for Mary

• Advertisement

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve :(

I don't really know what to say

Wait a second.... Steve’s story doesn’t make sense.

Wolves have 3 votes, even with s rogue villager they would have to know not to vote for me and it would still only get the prize to Mary.

Wolves have 3 votes, even with s rogue villager they would have to know not to vote for me and it would still only get the prize to Mary.

Gambled on 2 being free maybe given the histronics by Holly and Steve at the time.

Can't see any other explanation

That’s what I was saying. Perhaps holly and Mary working together and holly telling me to vote 2 so the wolves could vote around it and bump it up to Mary.

I reckon nobody will listen to my theories now anyway :o

Gambled on 2 being free maybe given the histronics by Holly and Steve at the time.

Can't see any other explanation

2 being blocked I mean. Ok someone else make the list I'm not with it fully :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ok it’s simple

Scenario 1: Steve’s lying

In that case with 3 wolves left one of the 3 “cleared” is bad by definition. The game rules in op are clear
    - The wolves can still submit PM entries for the Goldrush even if they have won their limit of 1 prize and Ellsworth remains alive. What is the point? While they cannot win another prize, they can still deprive the village/SK of a prize; If any member of Hearst's wolves submits a winning entry in a Goldrush but can't win the prize, the prize will be lost from the game instead of going to the villager/SK who would have won had the wolves not entered.

So if a prize being won is announced when the wolves block and aren’t eligible then we’re playing by different rules

Given that des is a wolf.but there’s been no other seer claim

Scenario 2
    Steve telling the truth. Then winner is up the chain in the voters. I know I didn't win, though you all don’t, which makes holly a wolf I think

That’s what I was saying. Perhaps holly and Mary working together and holly telling me to vote 2 so the wolves could vote around it and bump it up to Mary.

I reckon nobody will listen to my theories now anyway :o
    2 being blocked I mean. Ok someone else make the list I'm not with it fully :o

Lets play this out, so wolves take a chance that a villager will vote with me:

#1 Gertie + Wolf 1
    #2 Me + Steve (thanks steve :pac: )
    #3 Brendan + Wolf 2
    #4 Mary is wolf 3

I really hope a villager has the prize and is just f**king with us to gauge peoples reactions. The wolves know who has the prize whether its a villager or wolf so I cant understand the benefits of a villager messing.

Lets play this out, so wolves take a chance that a villager will vote with me:

#1 Gertie + Wolf 1
    #2 Me + Steve (thanks steve :pac: )
    #3 Brendan + Wolf 2
    #4 Mary is wolf 3

I really hope a villager has the prize and is just f**king with us to gauge peoples reactions. The wolves know who has the prize whether its a villager or wolf so I cant understand the benefits of a villager messing.

So either Mary is a wolf or Steve is a wolf essentially.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If they announced a win though it means it was a villager. My inbox is empty. Maybe the werewolfGM forgot to inbox someone. Are they allowed to confirm if they sent a message to someone or not?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Ok it’s simple

Scenario 1: Steve’s lying

In that case with 3 wolves left one of the 3 “cleared” is bad by definition. The game rules in op are clear

So if a prize being won is announced when the wolves block and aren’t eligible then we’re playing by different rules

Given that des is a wolf.but there’s been no other seer claim

Scenario 2
    Steve telling the truth. Then winner is up the chain in the voters. I know I didn't win, though you all don’t, which makes holly a wolf I think

I can think of three ways we can clear you and I would rather not explore any of them.

But your maths is off. See my previous Post. For Holly to get the prize AND be a wolf there had to be two rogue villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Can they both be wolves?

Steve realised Mary is rumbled so protects her as she is the brains behind it all, like I originally though.

If they announced a win though it means it was a villager. My inbox is empty. Maybe the werewolfGM forgot to inbox someone. Are they allowed to confirm if they sent a message to someone or not?

Not since this morning Gertie :(

Gold Protector got munched

I think they put that message up on the first win the wolves got too

Can they both be wolves?

Steve realised Mary is rumbled so protects her as she is the brains behind it all, like I originally though.

I don't think so, mechanics don't allow for it

Seems like it might be that way. .

Im getting the strong impression all day that Steve is desperate for me to peek him.

Ahh yikes, not unexpected for that mess I just made though.

I can prove I’m not a wolf? :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Well Brendan obviously thinks he isn't but if you & Gertie are 100% cleared then one of Des or Mary would have had to have it except for the fact that Steve is claiming to have blocked Des's vote. So now unless Steve & Des are lying together one of Holly & Mary (who Des apparently already cleared) are lying.

Just from that I'd have Holly as the favorite for lying as the alternative would be either Mary having peeked good but been bad or a full wolf team of of Des,Steve & Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well Brendan obviously thinks he isn't but if you & Gertie are 100% cleared then one of Des or Mary would have had to have it except for the fact that Steve is claiming to have blocked Des's vote. So now unless Steve & Des are lying together one of Holly & Mary (who Des apparently already cleared) are lying.

Just from that I'd have Holly as the favorite for lying as the alternative would be either Mary having peeked good but been bad or a full wolf team of of Des,Steve & Mary

Meant well Des not Brendan.... at the start

Seems like it might be that way. .

Im getting the strong impression all day that Steve is desperate for me to peek him.

We’re going to laugh about this later Dessie, I literally just wanted you to peek me so I would know you were the seer.

No ulterior motive just a blind villager hell bent on finding the truth :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

If you like. Swap her in for Mary

Do not, FFS if your taking me out then fine, you and Gertie move up one! They can only block 3

Advertisement