Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    5 done

If there’s an NRV who hasn’t voted pick 5

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You and Steve are making a balls of this.

Nobody vote 1-4

I voted 5, relax the cacks there! That suggestion rattled you, I'm number 5 so if two vote 2 and 4, I get the prize, suits me Dessie, clears me too. Not gonna happen anyway so calm yourself

I’m thinking this is a wolf play for anybody reading....

Any other goody not on the list don’t vote.....

How could I not be the seer?

Your reaction is hilarious btw, if everyone does what Steve said and I said and I dont win the prize then I'm eh dead tonight no? Or at least after Tegan like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’m thinking this is a wolf play for anybody reading....

Any other goody not on the list don’t vote.....

How could I not be the seer?

I haven’t voted for anything, Interesting response though.

Smart to say Mary could be Cy, if she dies and is found to be a wolf then you’re in the clear.

I’ve already outlined how you couldn’t be the seer in a previous post.

Prove it, peek me and tell me my character name ;)

Holly WW wrote: »
    Your reaction is hilarious btw, if everyone does what Steve said and I said and I dont win the prize then I'm eh dead tonight no? Or at least after Tegan like

Keeping this simple is what’s worked. It cleared Gertie and Brendan.

You were suggesting some villagers vote for me and Mary which gives number 5 a chance of winning. Desperate play from wolves ? Possible but it could be also a way of throwing shade on me and Mary while wolves get a prize....

Either badly thought out village play or sneaky stuff from a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Given no one has come out against Desmond, I'd be happy with his role claim.

I find Holly leaping on the idea of Steve's very interesting though...

Keeping this simple is what’s worked. It cleared Gertie and Brendan.

You were suggesting some villagers vote for me and Mary which gives number 5 a chance of winning. Desperate play from wolves ? Possible but it could be also a way of throwing shade on me and Mary while wolves get a prize....

Either badly thought out village play or sneaky stuff from a wolf

Your actually mental if you think I'm a wolf at this stage

Steve WW wrote: »
    I haven’t voted for anything, Interesting response though.

Smart to say Mary could be Cy, if she dies and is found to be a wolf then you’re in the clear.

I’ve already outlined how you couldn’t be the seer in a previous post.

Prove it, peek me and tell me my character name ;)

I gotta get some lunch , let’s take a break

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Some gold has been found.

UjXKCLB.jpg?1

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Some gold has been found.

UjXKCLB.jpg?1

I assume Gertie cause we have the wolves number!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Back. No joy today :(

Hopefully Gertie or Des has it

Not me anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I think i'm up to date, Gertie said she would be back at 2 right? Hopefully she will be back to confirm by then but with one less wolves in play and a confirmed win we know one of those names has to have the gold anyway.

Guess we wait for Gertie Ahern then...

200.gif

Why would the wolves let Gertie win though? That would mean they’d have to not vote 1 to block her but that wouldn’t make sense considering they’re 1 down with another on the way later. Surely they would want to win that prize at all costs?

Why would the wolves let Gertie win though? That would mean they’d have to not vote 1 to block her but that wouldn’t make sense considering they’re 1 down with another on the way later. Surely they would want to win that prize at all costs?

Is there any way Gertie can be a wolf at all I'm wondering?

It opens up a huge can of worms but I can't possibly see any way she can't be good.

But if we have the mechanics wrong or something then we could be screwed :(

It has to be either Gertie or Des doesn't it? it was won afterall and they confirmed they voted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Given Tegan is MIA at the moment, there's a possibility they don't have the numbers active to block multiple people.

Doubly so if Katie is MIA too...

Phil WW wrote: »
    Given Tegan is MIA at the moment, there's a possibility they don't have the numbers active to block multiple people.

Doubly so if Katie is MIA too...

That is more possible than my rabbithole theory on Gertie tbf.

Brendan WW wrote: »

It opens up a huge can of worms but I can't possibly see any way she can't be good.

I don’t think so, we got the message yesterday saying gold was found. The wolves couldn’t find more with Ellsworth still alive. I can’t imagine somebody else won from the village and kept quiet :confused:

• Advertisement

Gertie wasted her “power” on somebody who died. Was it ewan?

It means we never knew if she actually had a power or not.

So wolves would of had to of been able to block the prize winner from using it but surely not from saying it on thread?!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It has to be either Gertie or Des doesn't it? it was won afterall and they confirmed they voted

But that’s what I’m saying, why would the wolves let them win? They needed this one as we’re closing in on them now. It doesn’t make sense

Gertie wasted her “power” on somebody who died. Was it ewan?

It means we never knew if she actually had a power or not.

So wolves would of had to of been able to block the prize winner from using it but surely not from saying it on thread?!

Nah, she used it on me. Can't confirm or deny this, as I have no powers to be blocked:(

But that’s what I’m saying, why would the wolves let them win? They needed this one as we’re closing in on them now. It doesn’t make sense

If the 1-4 are villagers what could the wolves do ?

One thing they could try is maybe cause a panic during the competition between 12.30 to 1.29 and get villagers to distrust the first 4 thus pushing the prize down the list and creating doubt on my reveal! That certainly one thing the wolves could try.

I think we have the game mechanics right to be fair.

What are possible ways the wolves could have blocked and who would that make potential winners??

1. Gertie (blocked)
    2. Desmond (blocked)
    3. Brendan (blocked)

It would go to Mary but wouldn’t make sense as she’d be villager that way.

Maybe the wolves didn’t even try to block it as if Desmond is the seer, they had no way of winning anyway I don’t think?

Nah, she used it on me. Can't confirm or deny this, as I have no powers to be blocked:(

So the doing still remains to a degree. We don’t know she used a won prize.

Well we may find out when she returns so that should hopefully self resolve

So Gertie won or... I'd just be more confused

If the 1-4 are villagers what could the wolves do ?

One thing they could try is maybe cause a panic during the competition between 12.30 to 1.29 and get villagers to distrust the first 4 thus pushing the prize down the list and creating doubt on my reveal! That certainly one thing the wolves could try.

:pac:

No that’s not what I was doing, it was genuine panick at the prospect you were an undercover agent and we were playing straight into your hands.

Anyway if any villagers double voted they’d have no reason to not state it on thread when they did

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So Gertie won or... I'd just be more confused

Hope Gertie checks inbox, sees bullet and shoots Tegan ... That’s a proper entrance ..

• Advertisement

Hope Gertie checks inbox, sees bullet and shoots Tegan ... That’s a proper entrance ..

That is a narrative I can follow for sure but I am expecting this game to always confuse. At least the goldrushes will keep things active on a day where there seems to be only one obvious target.

Advertisement